Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 5:26pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Watching Live »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Big Brother
   Big Brother Live Feeds & Spoilers
(Moderators: JP, lakelady, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Watching Live
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 ... 3 4 5 6  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Watching Live  (Read 11276 times)
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

Re: Watching Live
« Reply #60 on: Aug 6th, 2009, 7:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

haha Kevin... "i just had to press it"
IP Logged
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #61 on: Aug 6th, 2009, 7:50pm »

well this could work for Jeff because he has the power and can change the votes...
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #62 on: Aug 7th, 2009, 10:43pm »

I just got a chance to watch it - was out celebrating birthday with a friend last night!

Just some thoughts:
1) Ronnie is an idiot - wonder how much they had to threaten and bribe the audience to NOT boo him!

2) Russell is paranoid!  I do know that at one point last week, he and Michele PLANNED to upset the house and cause a fight and he and she get into it so it would "hide" their alliance.  They wanted the house to think they hated each other, so no one would suspect they have a "final two" alliance.  Not sure if that's the case and editing just doesn't want it known, or if they've actually started to fight (you never know with this flip-floppy bunch!), but after all their screaming and yelling Jeff asked Jordan (how long do you think they'll keep up the fake fighting) and also in a conversation R & M had, one said to the other (can't remember which) we need to keep it up so no one suspects...

3) Why did Lydiot look like a raccoon?

4) I agree with Kevin, GNatalie needs a makeover  

5) Am so hoping Jeff uses the Coup D'etat (how do you say that??.. LOL) to take off ANYone Chima puts up and replaces them with Jessie and GNatalie and gets rid of at least ONE of them!!

6) Jordan is quite possibly the funniest hamster in the cage Cheesy
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #63 on: Aug 8th, 2009, 6:14am »

yesteach I would love if Chima put up two people and then Jessie, natalie and chima think "haha we avenge Ronnie" only to find out on eviction day that Jeff has power-- takes whoever off and puts up Jessie and Natalie... then one of them is gone leaving their alliance down to 2 members...  

Well chima can't be HOH so there is a 6-1 chance that someone from your alliance would win HOH almost securing another week- then put Chima and Natalie/Jessie up, guarantee one of them will go home- leaving the alliance down to one and you still have a 6-1 shot that you'll win Veto and then there you go... then you're on your own
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #64 on: Aug 13th, 2009, 10:40pm »

I'd have to say tonight was one of my all time favorites!  Jeff is quickly moving into the ranks of all time favorite player.. he was just too "cool" with his "Yes, Julie, I'd like to remove Lydia.. Yes, Julie, I'd like to remove Russell.. "  

My only complaint, I wanted him to tell Jessie, "move yo' feet, you got a new seat!" like Jessie did Casey.. LOL.
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #65 on: Aug 14th, 2009, 10:31am »

I'm just now watching the Nominations, Veto and Eviction episodes for this week

watching nominations episode:
I love how Jessie said "revenge is sweet" after Chima won HOH
I love how Chima said "Natalie, Jessie and Me are safe"

I love it knowing the outcome!
IP Logged
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #66 on: Aug 14th, 2009, 10:54am »

I love Jordan-- she amuses me...
I'm glad Russell won the 10,000 and not Natalie.. she had to have known when it said 9,999$ that someone would have had 1$ more
IP Logged
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #67 on: Aug 14th, 2009, 10:56am »

what is Natalies problemHuh
IP Logged
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #68 on: Aug 14th, 2009, 11:05am »

I love that Jessie pretty much knows he's going to go home with the mystery power
IP Logged
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #69 on: Aug 14th, 2009, 3:17pm »

Veto- episode
I love Chima's smug face when Kevin didn't use the Veto-- oh Chima if you only knew what was going down...  

I never get the logic "the veto winner should respect the HOH and not use the Veto" um sure so if your best ally was on the block you would not use the veto because you want to respect the HOHHuh surrrree
IP Logged
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #70 on: Aug 17th, 2009, 3:54pm »

I just watched the episode from last night:

1. Kevin is hilarious
2. You would think that Jessie died and they were never going to see him again with the way the girls were acting
3. Chima you're an idiot- how was it stupid for Jeff to use the Coup? I highly doubt if you had it and Jessie was up you would say "no no I'm not going to use it".. I mean Jessie himself said "that was a good move"... You're mad because you got burned by it.
4. Natalie is delusional if she thinks Jeff, Jordan, Michele are the 'bad people' and you are the good people. How is Jessie the only one who never said anything bad about anyone? there are others who have not said anything

I think Kevin is going to get final 5 by default because Chima, Lydia and Natalie are going to continue to self-destruct.
IP Logged
sportsperson624
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #71 on: Aug 17th, 2009, 5:39pm »

on Aug 17th, 2009, 3:54pm, AmberJ wrote:
I just watched the episode from last night:

1. Kevin is hilarious
2. You would think that Jessie died and they were never going to see him again with the way the girls were acting
3. Chima you're an idiot- how was it stupid for Jeff to use the Coup? I highly doubt if you had it and Jessie was up you would say "no no I'm not going to use it".. I mean Jessie himself said "that was a good move"... You're mad because you got burned by it.
4. Natalie is delusional if she thinks Jeff, Jordan, Michele are the 'bad people' and you are the good people. How is Jessie the only one who never said anything bad about anyone? there are others who have not said anything

I think Kevin is going to get final 5 by default because Chima, Lydia and Natalie are going to continue to self-destruct.

i agree with those 4 things. i want chima, natalie, lydia, and kevin to be the next 4 out.
IP Logged
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #72 on: Aug 18th, 2009, 8:11pm »

chima is rather self-absorbed... i mean if she really cared about natalie, lydia and kevin she wouldn't act lke a five year old and self-destruct
IP Logged
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #73 on: Aug 18th, 2009, 8:13pm »

i need to watch this episode again-- it sooooooooooo good
IP Logged
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #74 on: Aug 18th, 2009, 8:18pm »

i feel genuinely bad for Kevin
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 ... 3 4 5 6  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.