Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 9:06am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Paschal's final words ... »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Paschal's final words ...
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Paschal's final words ...  (Read 491 times)
MzzJoplin
ForumsNet Member

Thaid no more ...

View Profile

Paschal's final words ...
« on: May 22nd, 2002, 6:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Well, this is for my beautiful wife and daughters, who I love very much: I played the best game I can play, and I think I did pretty well, and I hope that you're not terribly disappointed in me. I'm sure you're proud of me. I never quit thinking about all of you. I'm ready to come home and see you. It's been an amazing experience, I've met some wonderful people, and made some life-long friends. For a person my age, in my position in life, it's a rare opportunity that you have to experience something like this. You really find out what's important in your life, certainly not material things-right now, we all know we can do without those things, however unpleasant it may be. The people in your life is what's important, particularly your wonderful wife-I've been married for 35 years, and I love her dearly-and your daughters. I have no regrets, I'm ready to go home, see my family.  

To the competitors that remain, I wish each of them luck, they're all worthy. And to the other Jury members, I look forward to being part of you in the near future. Thank you again and good night from the Marquesas.  
IP Logged

"It's hard to be free, but when it works, it sure is worth it ... " ~ Janis Joplin
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.