Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 7:26am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Survivor Preview »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Survivor Preview
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Survivor Preview  (Read 1089 times)
BlankWillWin
ForumsNet Member
USA 

The Psychotic Predictor

Elladan915@yahoo.com  
View Profile WWW Email

Survivor Preview
« on: Sep 9th, 2002, 1:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

In some markets, CBS will preview Survivor: Thailand on Sept. 19th from 7:30 - 8:00 PM.

Eric.
IP Logged

The Artist formerly known as Tina, Ethan, Neleh, Helen, Deena, Tijuana, & AmberWillWin.
Mzz_Joplin
ForumsNet Member

Thaid no more ...

View Profile

Re: Survivor Preview
« Reply #1 on: Sep 9th, 2002, 11:13pm »

Is this kind of like the "Survivor pre-game show" that E! used to have at 7:30?  I think they only had it for Africa though, but I loved it ...
IP Logged

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose ...
east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

48936621 48936621   eastendgirlbc   eastendgirlBC
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Sep 9th, 2002, 11:17pm »

Cool
IP Logged

read, study, reflect, write, read, study, reflect, spell check, write
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Oct 13th, 2017, 9:15pm »

nike vapormax uomo
Scarpa da running Nike Air VaporMax
zapatillas baratas Scarpe Sportive Nike
zapatillas baratas  nike uomo
scarpe nike air max outlet
Nike Air Max Thea Donna
nike vapormax 2017
Scarpe Nike Air Max da Donna
nike air max 2017 uomo
zapatillas baratas scarpe nike outlet online
Scarpe Nike Air Max 90
zapatillas baratas scarpe nike scontate
IP Logged
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Nov 17th, 2017, 8:24pm »

"The donkey and the princess met the donkey on the east bank of the river. Princess had crossed the river, there are waiting to marry her prince
 in the castle of Hexi. The zapatillas nike mujer river is not deep, but she wore a beautiful wedding dress, she was afraid of the river will soak her dress. Donkey said: 'Do cheap adidas shoes you Nike Air Max want me to pack you in the past?' 'Thank you, I think the prince will pick me up.' The princess smile to answer. A long time, no one came, the princess sits on the shore, sadly sigh. When she glanced past the donkey, the donkey laughed: 'Now I hope I pack you in the past?' 'No.' The princess still refused. The sky is late, cool hit, donkey break the silence: 'Let me pack you across the river, Zapatos Adidas I will give you three words of love Proverbs.' Princess thought, riding a donkey. The donkey solemnly said to her: 'Remember you can not cry when I carry you, pandora 2017 and your tears will make me overwhelmed.' polyvore girls sets The donkey walked towards the river. down  jackets and coats  Princess suddenly remembered donkey promised love motto, donkey told her: 'people love only others in the first love, after love is all love yourself.' Don slowly walk light, it was steady, the princess rest assured, hug Donkey neck, feel warm. 'Do you like me to cross the river?' Donkey asked. 'Like,' the princess Moncler di sconto smiled. 'I also like to carry you this way, hoping to go on like this.' The donkey's voice reveals melancholy in tenderness. Princess smile quietly fall asleep. She made a dream princess often do: she kissed the donkey, and then the donkey became a prince, since the prince and princess live Christian Louboutin talon Scarpe nike uomo happily together. When she woke up and saw still donkey laden with her slow light - the fairy tale is a fairy tale, donkey is not a prince, waiting to marry her prince in the Castle of Hexi. Her hurt tears dripping on the donkey body, the donkey seems to be suddenly burned, scarpe nike  fierce Yang hoof neighing, provoking spray thousands of princess dress wet. Princess angry, she did not say anything, since the  donkey back down, walked alone to the other side of the chaussures nike wading water. Donkey did not make any reservations or explanations, but also turned around and nike chaussures returned straight to Hedong - where there is a young, beautiful, waiting to marry the girl waiting across the river. 'Love is unique, but lover is not the only one.' Donkey suddenly said piumini moncler to the princess, 'This is the second motto.' The princess burst into tears and moncler coats the river was cold and heart-broken. She finally walked to the other side, the beautiful dress has been completely wet. nike discount She was unable to sit down on the shore, curled up sadly cry. Donkey will have Coach bags 2017 Moncler Outlet to walk back to the east coast. new balance pas cher Princess suddenly down  jackets and coats  remembered there is a motto donkey did not say, shouting: 'Please adidas chaussures tell me the last motto.' Donkey looked at her coldly and said: 'I love my love.' And then waiting to cross the river The girl walked. Princess, is the reality of you; the prince, is everyone's dream lover; donkey, is waiting for you at the side of the person, though mediocre, but can accompany you to live the storm of life. If you are sad because someone you love, not because someone who chaussure nike 2017 loves you, then your heart will hurt those who love you, and then lose his love, but also hurt yourself. Cherish eyes ah!"
IP Logged
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Nov 17th, 2017, 8:30pm »

"Pandora jewelry from the Greek mythology. beautiful PANDORA charms
Prometheus stole the gods of heaven to the mortal. Zeus in order to retaliate Prometheus, ordered the Vulcan Hephaistus to create a woman Pandora, pandora promotion 2017and let the gods generously Pandora can easily be tempted to the mortal. The goddess of wisdom Athenian then gave Pandora's gorgeous costumes, fashion uprising, love god love Freudate is given Pandora beauty. Charm of the goddess of Heffestus created a necklace to the Pandora. pandora rings

polyvore girls sets
Zeus gave Pandora a box, Thomas Sabo Jewellerybut did not allow her to open, and then sent her to the world in the creation of Pandora, she was given the curiosity, so failed to withstand the temptation to open the box when Cheap Charm Bracelets
she looked into the box When all the later painful demon disease, demons, etc. from the box to escape the box there is only hope and opportunities.Therefore, Pandora jewelry also represents the luck and hope."
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.