Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 1:19am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « J.P. On Detroit Radio »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   J.P. On Detroit Radio
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: J.P. On Detroit Radio  (Read 314 times)
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

J.P. On Detroit Radio
« on: Sep 19th, 2002, 10:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

From Surviiivor
http://www.realiiity.com/cgi-bin/forums/forums.cgi?post=78606;t=surviiiv or

On my way to work this morning a radio station here in Michigan was advertising for a Survivor premeiere show at a club tonight. Mike Skupin, Keith, Tina, Teresa, Big Tom, Paschal, Jenna and Gervase (which they spelled as Jarvis on the website) are all going to be there. They made mention of the "fight" that happens on episode 3 that we've all heard about and said that it was two guys with too much testosterone andthat Jeff had to yell at them to make them stop.  

About 20 minutes later they had Jeff on the air with them. Now I was in my car so I can't get this word for word and I was losing the signal, but I can give you the gist of it.  

They started by asking him if he had ever slept with any of the contestants or fooled around with them. He said no, but stated that he has become good friends with many of the contestants, some of them women, so he can see how the rumors can get started. He then went on to say that it is too hard to get jobs in this business and he's not going to screw it up by messing around with the contestants.  

They asked him about Colby dating Vanna White and he said that they obviously know each other since there are pictures of them together and they may have went out a time or two but he doesn't think they were ever romantic. He thinks they met at a barbecue of some sort.  

They then talked about the show and how they keep it going season after season and Jeff mentioned the subtle changes they have this time. He said they are small changes but could have big consequences. (or they hope they hav big consequences or something along those lines).  

They asked him which show has been his favorite. He said S1 and S2. S1 because it was new and they were just creating it. S2 because they were the number one show and it felt like they were giving the audience what they wanted because there was so much energy behind the show.  

They also asked he was going to be "meaner" this time around. He said he is always just himself. He said that in Africa there were people on the cast that he did not like and he had no problem saying so. He said he likes to have fun with it and be himself because there is no script and that's what makes it fun.  

Well that's the gist of it anyway nothing ground breaking but I thought I'd report it. If I can find the actual transcript I will post it. Or if anyone else can find it maybe they can. It was on Channel 95.5 in Detroit.  

Is anyone going to the premeire party tonight in Detroit. Maybe you could give us all a report tomorrow about it.  
IP Logged
Addams
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

Re: J.P. On Detroit Radio
« Reply #1 on: Sep 19th, 2002, 11:01am »

Kramer is going.  Gabby too.  Tiger Lily is on her way as we speak.  Likely getting close to the Windsor border.

They all have the high end tickets (only 100 sold) and they will be meeting the survivors personally.  There are at least 20 survivors from the past shows going to be there including Hunter, Jerri, Lex, Rodger,  Tom, ... Oh I can't remember.  Possibly Alicia.  

IP Logged
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

Re: J.P. On Detroit Radio
« Reply #2 on: Sep 19th, 2002, 11:04am »

Nods, this clip came from Surviiivor, and they were wondering if anyone was going.  No replies there, so as far as I can tell, no one from their community is.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.