Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 7:01am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Chat w/ several past survivors »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Chat w/ several past survivors
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Chat w/ several past survivors  (Read 532 times)
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

Chat w/ several past survivors
« on: Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

From Joker's Survivor chat on 10.21.2002  

Beginning of Chat  

<Jokerette_Cat> With great joy, JokersUpdates welcomes you to Survivor Fest On-Line. We're delighted to provide a venue where Survivors can meet with fans in support of Camp Kindle, kids with HIV/AIDS. Our deepest thanks to the Survivors and to our partners, Surviiivor.com, SurvivorSkills.com, and SirLinksalot.net. We couldn't do it without any of you!  
<Jokerette_Cat> We are going to rock the house tonight. Get those questions ready, but first, let me introduce you to a special lady. Eva Payne is President of Camp Kindle.  
<surv-tbird> Tasha, great ! How are you and your Mom?  
<Jokerette_Cat> Eva? still here?  
<surv-tbird> Eva is the BEST!!!  
<CKPres> hello all! On behalf of Camp Kindle, I would like to thank Jokerette for putting this all together. I would also like to thank all the Survivors who have agreed to participate tonight as well as all of you who have logged on to take part while supporting Camp Kindle.  
<surv-tbird> I can't think of a better cause Eva!  
<Jokerette_Cat> nor me  
<Jokerette_Cat> she has more to paste  
<Bruhaha1234> Send your messages to either JKR1 or JKR2 by typing  
<Bruhaha1234> /MSG JKR1 SurvivorName: Your question here  
<CKPres> Camp Kindle has been in operation since 1998. We provide a cost free summer camp for youth infected and affected by HIV and AIDS. While at camp the children participate in traditional camping activities in addition to educational workshops. This camp allows young people to be open about the HIV status in their homes. For most, this is the only place where they can open up about how HIV and AIDS has impacted their lives. They also make friends  
<CKPres> On the final night of camp this past summer, one of our campers said, "I wish that Camp Kindle was right next door to me, so I could come here everyday!"  
<Surv_Lex> Hi Eva...Kelly says "Hey" by the way!  
<Bruhaha1234> Dont directly send messages to the survivors themselves, doing so will get you kicked from the room.  
<CKPres> Thanks and I hope this is great fun HI to her...and I have Diane on AOL AIM  
<surv-tbird> Hey Eva ...hope you are well!!  
<CKPres> I am great!!!!  
<Jokerette_Cat> And here come the questions  
<Jokerette_Cat> <YeoJ> Teresa: Who from the cast did you stay in contact with?  
<Jokerette_Cat> Sonja: e-beth is from Olympia, Washington and wants to know what you miss about Olympia.. or what you liked the best there. Also do you come back to the great northwest to visit?  
<Jokerette_Cat> <milkshaky> Lex: When you were voted off....where did you go? Was it a very secretive trip to another location? How was it like?  
<Jokerette_Cat> (answer at will  
<Surv_Lex> do I answer to the group or directly to milkshaky?  
<Jokerette_Cat> right here, Lex  
<Bruhaha1234> the group  
<surv-tbird> Lex ,a lot ( I LOVE him!!) Big Tom, Lil Bit, LAdy Di , Paschal ,Neleh and others  
<Jokerette_Cat> <RoseyDeb> to all.... What did survivor change the most about you? positive or negative  
<Surv_Lex> when i was voted off i went to "loser camp" where I met up with the rest of the jury and a BIG FAT meal.  
<Jokerette_Cat> what is 'loser camp' like?  
<Surv_Lex> the rest of the jury had spent some time at luxury lodges, but by the time I was voted off there was only one day left so we were in tents  
<Jokerette_Cat> Sonja: e-beth is from Olympia, Washington and wants to know what you miss about Olympia.. or what you liked the best there. Also do you come back to the great northwest to visit?  
<Surv_Lex> just a dozen tents, a table to eat at, a fire pit and a place to watch TV!!  
<Jokerette_Cat> (better than usual, I'd expect, lex!)  
<Jokerette_Cat> sonja and tbird.. just type answers here  
<Surv_Lex> a helluva lot better than living like an animal in the game  
<Jokerette_Cat> Would you do it again, Lex?  
<Surv_Sonja> ebeth, I still consider myself to be an Olympia girl, even though I've been away for 30 years! Fortunately, I still have family there so come up a couple of times a year. My mother is 93, living happily and independently there! I miss being able to sail on the bay and the beautiful green trees and Mt. Rainier!  
<Surv_Lex> although I'd have spent another 38 days out there if it would help me win!  
<Jokerette_Cat> <milkshaky> Teresa: What was your Early Show interview like? Do you like Mr. Gumble? What other Reality Shows do you watch?  
<Surv_Lex> I'd do it all again in a new york second  
<Jokerette_Cat> WOW  
<Jokerette_Cat> <silverwolf02> I wanna ask Sonja, if Rudy was voted out instead of her, how would she adapt to things, and would she stratigize?  
<Bruhaha1234> teresa will be back shortly....  
<Jokerette_Cat> OK  
<Jokerette_Cat> <KWren11> Any Survivor What did you use for toilet paper? I know, weird, but I always wanted to know...  
<Jokerette_Cat> rofl!!  
<Surv_Lex> good question!  
<Jokerette_Cat> They never DID show the toilets!  
<Surv_Lex> I didn't need any for the first 15 days, cuz I didn't poop until then!  
<CKPres> Diane is online...she would like for phusion to IM her  
<Jokerette_Cat> OK  
<Surv_Lex> After that I used anything I could get my hands on...Buffs are awesome for wiping your ass!  
<Bruhaha1234> did the food go through you fast lex when you won the reward challenges?  
<JamesB> Lex, what is your favorite season (aside from Africa)?  
<Surv_Lex> food went right through me...out the backside!  
<Jokerette_Cat> clueliss> Lex/T-bird what do you think of Ethan doing eco challenge?  
<Surv_Lex> except when I had the fries n beer with ethan  
<Jokerette_Cat> ROFL  
<Surv_Sonja> Geez, I went on Survivor to see if I could survive being a castaway, not a game contestant. - But Rich tells me he would have taken me into his alliance, so maybe, like Rudy was, I would have been carried along on that.  
<Surv_Lex> that stuck for some reason  
<Jokerette_Cat> Rich tells you that NOW? sonja?  
<Surv_Lex> my favorite season other than ours is probably a toss up between 1 and 2  
<Jokerette_Cat> <clueliss> what was the biggest surprise when you watched the show  
<Jokerette_Cat> <kikat> Lex are you still doing radio work? And if so, where can we catch you?  
<Surv_Lex> I thought it was great that he did Eco challenge...I have to admit I was a bit envious. Always wanted to do it myself...and I'm thinking of doing it next year. Our contract didn't technically allow us to do it this season.  
<Bruhaha1234> DONATE by visiting Jokers Updates www.jokersupdates.com/donate.html  
<Jokerette_Cat> THAT would be worse than Survivor.  
<Bruhaha1234> to bid on Survivor photos on Ebay for Camp Kindle: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/campkindle/  
<Surv_Sonja> Okay, okay...maybe I'm just too gullible, but I happen to like to Rich! We hit it off right away , so I tend to believe him, but I get your point!!!!  
<Jokerette_Cat> <JKR1> Lex: What do you think about that whole debacle around the immunity challenge piercings question? Were you steamed? (I was  
<Surv_Lex> I still DJ guest spots on Alice radio in San Francisco as well as an occasional guest spot on the Ron Owens show on KGO. I may be doing a regular show on a Santa Cruz radio station in the near future. I have to decide if it's something I want to do as a job.  
<JamesB> Sonja, how did you get along with Stacey on the island?  
<JKR1> <Quench> I want to ask Lex: The body art of your children is wonderful. Is there any new body art your sporting since the show?  
<Surv_Lex> Of course I was steamed. I was goddamned PISSED OFF when I found out there was such a blatant screw up. It may have cost me $900K. But everything in life happens for a reason, and there's no point in letting it turn me into a bitter person. I've moved on.  
<JKR1> Theresa: What was your most memorable moment?  
<Surv_Sonja> Stacey and I got along, but she is not exactly a "warm fuzzy". If Susan hadn't approached me to join an alliance of women and vote Rudy off, I would have voted Stacey off.  
<JKR1> <harrison> sonja- what did you think after watching the first episode of survivor? What did you think of the craze that immediately developed?  
<Surv_Lex> I just recently got the top of my left foot tattooed (I'll be doing the right one in a couple of weeks), and I got a halloween tattoo last year.  
<JKR1> <survivorfan> Lex: Who do you think will be able to win it all right now in Survivor: Thailand, and who are you are rooting for?  
<Surv_Lex> thanks for the compliments on my kids' artwork...those are by far my favorite tattoos  
<Surv_Lex> wow...that's such a tough call...you never know what's going to happen  
<CKPres> "tell 'em i said hi " from Diane  
<JKR1> hi diane!  
<JKR1> <ElefantEars> Lex: Do you regret accusing Kelly of voting for you, and voting her off, when it wasn't her who voted for you? Or were there other reasons for her boot?  
<Surv_Lex> I'm rooting for Shii Ann (I think she's alot of fun to watch)...don't know how far she'll go with that bunch though!  
<JamesB> Lex, how has the fan response been to your column?  
<Jokerette_Cat> TBIRD rebooting  
<JKR1> Reposting incase you missed it: <harrison> sonja- what did you think after watching the first episode of survivor? What did you think of the craze that immediately developed?  
<harrison> i cant read my own question lol  
<Surv_Lex> First let me say, Kelly and I are really good friends...in the game though, she was clearly a big threat. Too smart and playing many sides (she was making promises to every set of people and lying left and right...can't blame her for that). So I knew she had to go. I don't regret voting her out...it was part of the game.  
<Surv_Sonja> After watching the third or fourth episode, I thought, "Boy, I'm glad Im not there" because it would not have been fun to not be able to trust others.  
<Surv_Lex> Fan response to my column has been overwhelmingly good. There are many people here in Santa Cruz who read it in the local paper and don't even watch the show!! It's been fun to write.  
<JKR1> <milkshaky> Sonja: What was your fake name while you were in Pulau Tiga? We had learned that Kelly Wigglesworth's fake name was "Kate Winslet"...can you tell us yours?  
<africandi> did i make it  
<Bruhaha1234> welcome on in Diane  
<JamesB> Hi Diane!  
<Bruhaha1234> you are in!  
<JKR1> Hi Diane!  
<Asiina> hi Diane!  
<Surv_Lex> Hi Lady Di!!!  
<africandi> hi hi hi  
<JKR1> <milkshaky> Lex: When you were voted off....where did you go? Was it a very secretive trip to another location? How was it like?  
<Bruhaha1234> Diane, are you ready for questionsHuh  
<surv_diane> yep  
<surv_diane> hey lexy  
<JamesB> Diane, have you spoken to John (from Survivor 5) yet?  
<surv_diane> yep  
<Surv_Sonja> whoops, that got sent before I answered your question: After the FIRST episode, I thought I really had a lot of nerve to walk around in a bathing suit...and without make-up!  
<surv_diane> welcomed him to the 1st booty club  
<harrison> lol sonja!  
<JamesB> Diane, is John as nice as he seemed to be on tv?  
<surv_diane> hi sonja  
<surv_diane> yes, very nice  
<Surv_Sonja> hi, di!  
<surv_diane> how are ya  
<JKR1> <Kuchagirl> Sonja...do you watch any other Reality shows..like The Amazing Race..  
<JKR1> Diane: What was your favorite/least favorite part of doing Survivor?  
<CKPres> Thanks Debra for your contribution!!!  
<JKR1> <Tasha54nac> Lex: Guess what?!.. I might be you for a Halloween party that I'm going to this weekend and I think my friend is going as Big Tom  Are you taking your kids trick-or-treating this year and if so, what are they dressing up as?  
<surv_diane> my least favorite was passin' out  
<surv_diane> my favorite part was the safari  
<surv_diane> after bein' booted  
<Surv_Sonja> Yes, next to Survivor, I think A. Race is the best reality show on television, and I love watching it...as I do Survivor!  
<JKR1> Diane: What was your favorite/least favorite part of doing Survivor?  
<Jokerette_Cat> I should ask about the clarence black fiasco, diane!  
<harrison> lol!  
<surv_diane> lol, yeah  
<JKR1> Sonya: <ohclancy> In retrospect, would you change your alliances/strategy?  
<Surv_Lex> Halloween is our absolute favorite holiday...hell yes we're trick or treating!! River is going as the Angel of Death (his idea, not mine!, and Corbin is going as SpongeBob...I've already logged in at least 15 hours on his costume...doing it all from scratch...it's gonna look awesome!  
<JamesB> Lex, after the switch, what were you told about Frank, and did your opinion change after the merge?  
<`Jynx> Lex send in pics when ur done with the hallowween costumes  
<surv_diane> lex, i'm goin' as clarence  
<surv_diane> lol  
<JKR1> Diane: Were you scared of snakes biting?  
<Surv_Sonja> Yes. I would have put myself out there more so that people would get to know who I was. And I DEFINITELY would not wear those@#$^%^* sandals that put blisters on my feet and which caused me to fall running thru the water in the first immunity challenge!  
<surv_diane> no...didn't see any on the game...but off the game, more scared of spiders  
<JKR1> <silverwolf02> Sonja, if you never made it on Survivor you would try to get on A.Race?  
<JKR1> <silverwolf02> Sonja, if you never made it on Survivor you would try to get on A.Race?  
<JKR1> Diane: <Liann> What do you wish you had brought instead of what you DID bring for your luxury item?  
<Surv_Lex> Of course the kids back at Samboohoo were full of opinions about Frank. I listened but thought better to make up my mind when I met him in person. At first Frank and I were off to a rocky start (it's a little tough when you have two alpha males in the same litter!!). Frank and I may not have gotten along famously in the game, but he is one of my CLOSEST friends since the game ended. I adore Frank.  
<CKPres> thanks Marjorie for your donation! You are awesome  
<Quench> me too diane  
<surv_diane> pictures of my kids...would of helped keep me focused  
<JKR1> <laine> Lex: Ghandia was shown brushing her teeth with sand on Survivor Thailand, were you taught these type of things in Survivor traing? Are you given any type of training?  
<JKR1> Diane: <ohclancy> In retrospect, would you change your alliances/strategy?  
<surv_diane> yes...i think i would of tried to get in with lex, hear that sweetie?  
<Surv_Sonja> YES! In fact, Rich has proposed that he and I go on as the First Off/Last Off combo of S1! What would you think of the "losers" and winners of each Survivor series to team up on the A. Race?!  
<surv_diane> and flown more under the radar  
<Surv_Lex> Absolutely... we get rudimentary survival training so we won't perish on day one. We were taught about a plant that grows in Africa that's perfect for brushing teeth (it has a natural antibacterial in it)...it only grew by Samboohoo...not Boran/Moto Maji. So we brought a mess of it back with us when we merged.  
<JKR1> Please send questions to JKR2 - /msg JKR2  
<JKR1> <Quench> For the Ladies: Did any of you get any training ahead of time in your respective locations.  
<Surv_Lex> Diane...you're a doll babe. And you're in now...you know!!  
<JamesB> Lex: How did Kim Johnson behave at Boran? Did you ever get any unpleasant vibes from her?  
<surv_diane> oh yeah, lex...me and you both  
<Bruhaha1234> /MSG JKR2 SurvivorName: Your question here  
<Surv_Lex> I like KimJ fine...she was a real mother figure for all of us at Boran...which is precisely why she managed to hang around so long. We need a mom around...sounds corny, but it's true.  
<JKR1> To all Survivors: What do you think of the latest twist on the current season of Jeff offering the Survivors a chance to switch tribes?  
<surv_diane> i think they should of changed them up personally, i liked watchin' people switched around  
<Surv_Sonja> We had a day of boat and helicopter evacuation training and some training about building shelter and what plants to avoid, but most of my training was done on my own...reading survival handbooks and working out.  
<Bruhaha1234> Welcome Tina!  
<surv_diane> hey tina  
<Asiina> Hi Tina!  
<Surv_Lex> I thought it was cool, cuz they really need to change things up. But anyone stupid enough to switch would probably find themselves on the block next tribal council. They'd have the "traitor" label stamped all over 'em. Plus no seniority in the new tribe.  
<harrison> hello tina!  
<JKR1> <kikat> Lex: How did you come up with the idea for you application video?  
<Bruhaha1234> ready for Questions Tina?  
<sunshine> Hey sorry I am late  
<sunshine> Yes lets go!  
<JKR1> Tina: How did you come up with the idea for you application video?  
<Jokerette_Cat> Tina.. Tbird says hi... is having probs but will be here  
<Surv_Lex> my app video was nothing extraordinary...I basically looked into a camera and talked about myself. My pal John Barrett 9singer in my band) is a killer videographer, so he edited it so it would look groovy.  
<sunshine> My husband Dale came up with the idea when he got home from work one afternoon!  
<Bruhaha1234> Tina, can you do us a small favor and change yer name to Surv_tina so people wont get confused?  
<Bruhaha1234> type /nick YOURNAME to change your name  
<sunshine> how do I do that?  
<Bruhaha1234> type /nick Surv_tina  
<Surv_Lex> Hi Tina baby! You're as chat-challenged as I am!!!!  
<JKR1> <silverwolf02> Tina: There are rumors going around that you wouldn't really take Colby into the final two? Could you clear this up?  
<Asiina> Lex: You're doing fine!  
<surv_diane> no kiddin', me too  
<JKR1> Sonja: How long did it take after the game for you to recover?  
<Bruhaha1234> Send your messages to JKR2 by typing  
<Surv_Sonja> Hi, Tina! Ditto on beng chat challenged!  
<sunshine> Hey Lex, can't you tell? My daughter had to help me get on this crazy thing... This is my first time ever in a chat room  
<Bruhaha1234> Ask Tina questions since she is here now!  
<Jokerette_Cat> Throw me a Tbird question  
<JamesB> All: Are you surprised at how incapable season 5's teams are (at not losing equipment, at getting along, at catching fish, etc.)  
<Surv_Lex> I broke my cherry yesterday!!  
<Jokerette_Cat> I have her on the phone tryig to get on-line  
<JKR1> Theresa: who would you most like to see with you in a reunion show?  
<surv_diane> tell t-bird hi for me, cat  
<CKPres> thanks Amy G. for your donation!!!!!  
<Bruhaha1234> Tina, can you do us a small favor and change yer name to Surv_tina so people wont get confused?  
<Bruhaha1234> type /nick YOURNAME to change your name  
<Surv_Sonja> It took about a week for my body (blistered feet, swollen knee, aching body!)to really recover.  
<Jokerette_Cat> Tbird: Do you mean allstar?  
<Jokerette_Cat> or ruenion show?  
<sunshine> sunshine  
<JKR1> Sur  
<JKR1> digi - All survivors  
<JKR1> <e-beth> Tina, are you friends with Keith. And do you watch his show on the Food Network or Elisabeth's show on the InStyle Network?  
<JKR1> <evilroy> Lex: Wouldn't someone like Stephanie who was next to go anyway gain a chance to take advantage of any division at the new tribe if she switched?  
<Jokerette_Cat> Tbird: I want to see the best players who can play the game.  
<Surv_Lex> Tina...I couldn't change my name either. I had to quit out and come back and relog in.  
<JKR1> Sounds good  
<Jokerette_Cat> It wouldn't matter WHO they were as long as they played the hardest.  
<JKR1> ohclancy- Nevermind Sunshine, I know the problem  
<Jokerette_Cat> you would know you were out there with the best.  
<JKR1> we'll just have to leave it like this  
<JKR1> Sonja: what was the most difficult moment?  
<Surv_Lex> Steph probably could've bought herself a few more days in the game. But in the end would've probably been out just the same. You never know though. ;^)  
<JKR1> Lex: Who do you NOT talk to from the tribes?  
<JKR1> Tbird: what was the most difficult moment for you?  
<Surv_Lex> Hmmmm...you mean from my season, or all the survivor seasons?  
<surv_diane> lol, lex  
<JKR1> Your seasons  
<JKR1> season  
<Surv_Sonja> Falling in the immunity challange: As a former tennis champion and pretty fair all-round athlete in my day, this was an agonizing experience.  
<Jokerette_Cat> Tbird: getting voted out! Having to leave the game. I didn't want to leave. That was the hardest, knowing it was over.  
<JKR1> <HugeLindsfan> Sonja: Hi Sonja... i don't know if you remember me, but I talked to you a long time ago on the phone, I live in Oregon, you sent me an autograph... and I never said thanks! Thank you Sonja! I was wondering... are you watching survivor 5? if so, who are your favorites?  
<Surv_Lex> I try to keep in touch with everyone, but some I speak with more than others. I probably talk to Linda Spencer and Silas less than anyone else, but I love them both all the same! (in other words, don't read into it and post a bunch of ***** on Survivor Sucks or some other site tomorrow!!) ;^)  
<Surv_Sonja> I'm getting a great deal of respect for Helen...and of course I'd love to see a more "mature" woman win!  
<surv_diane> lol  
<JKR1> <kikat> To all Survivors: If you could have picked which Survivor to be on would you have choosen a different location?  
<Surv_Lex> Hell yeah!  
<JKR1> Which one?  
<surv_diane> still africa, only on the indian ocean  
<Jokerette_Cat> TBIRD: no, africa iwas one of the only places I'd never been and wanted to go.. I would have piked Africa  
<surv_diane> right, lex?  
<JamesB> To all Survivors: Do you consider yourselves role models?  
<Surv_Lex> Africa was unbelievable and incredibly beautiful (very spiritual place, no pun, Linda!) But man, what I wouldn't have done for some water to play in! I would've loved to be on the first season. Marquesas for the food though! ;^)  
<Jokerette_Cat> TBIRD: I'm a mom and have 2 children. Would like to think I'm a role model for them. If anyone else notices, that makes it even better.  
<Surv_Lex> That's right T-bird!  
<surv_diane> yep  
<Jokerette_Cat> she laughed  
<JamesB> All: Why do you think Survivor continues to sustain the public's interest?  
<Surv_Sonja> Heck, no! I loved Tagi Beach on Pulau Tiga! --And if I had known that it was going to more about winning the game than real survival, and about the 'celebrity" that would follow, I was be too embarassed to apply for a subsequent Survivor ...I THINK!  
<Surv_Lex> I feel the same. Of course we're all role models...can't help that. What you do with it is what measures the kind of person you are. If I behave in a way that I feel is good for my kids then it should be fine for everyone else.  
<Jokerette_Cat> I think because the players are such a diverse group of players and the game is so real and so difficult.. and you can't predict what is going to happen.  
<surv_diane> people like conflict  
<Jokerette_Cat> TBIRD: it's so unpredictable.  
<JKR1> <Asiina> To all: If any of you were given the oppurtunity to change teams (much like this years survivors), would you have?  
<Surv_Lex> It's a GREAT show...pure entertainment.  
<Surv_Tbird> absoutlely I would have. I was hoping for a change. I didn't understand why Jan and Steph didn't jump on that  
<Surv_Tbird> I didn't understand why neither of them took the chance!  
<Surv_Lex> Nope...I was happy with the hand i'd been dealt. I had my ducks in a row.  
<Surv_Tbird> if I had been steph or Jan, I would have for sure changed. If I thought I was the next one out.. I'd have taken the chance  
<Surv_Tbird> (She meant for surv 5)  
<JamesB> Lex, were you surprised at how huge you were in the show (airtime, storylines), or were you expecting it?  
<Surv_Tbird> She meant her OWN survivor too! LOL  
<CKPres> I need to put my baby to bed...thanks to everyone for being here tonight. Thanks for the donations and supporting Camp Kindle. Thanks Tina, T-Bird, Lex, Sonja and Diane...we appreciate you so much!!!!  
<Surv_Lex> I think it would be REALLY hard to make that decision in front of everyone though. God the peer pressure!!!  
<Asiina> True  
<surv_diane> lol  
<CKPres> lot of thanks  
<surv_diane> nite ck  
<JKR1> <JKR2> <Liann> If you were all cannibals, who would have been dinner first?  
<Surv_Tbird> the first time burnette ver did a change was in africa when Frank and Silas and I were moved to Boran.. it kept me in the game longer  
<Surv_Sonja> I certainly would have considered it because some of my favorite people were on Pagong, and a couple of my least favorite on Tagi.  
<Surv_Lex> I won't lie...I was STOKED about how much coverage I got on the show. But there were alot of other interesting characters too. i don't know why i got so much airtime.  
<surv_diane> clarence,lol  
<JKR1> ROFL!  
<Asiina> LOL!  
<Quench> LOL  
<Surv_Tbird> because you were such a terrific character  
<surv_diane> better than beans........  
<Asiina> ROFL!  
<JKR1> Better WITH beans!  
<surv_diane> ok,lol.....  
<JKR1> What, if anything about yourself or certain skills did you keep secret from the others?  
<CKPres> Thanks Jokers Updates, Cat and the rest of the crew...chat with you tomorrw night Love, Eva  
<surv_diane> bye eva  
<Surv_Tbird> Who would have been dinner first? hmmmm! Big Tom! We would have lasted longer  
<Surv_Tbird> bye eva  
<Surv_Sonja> What does ROFL mean??!!  
<Surv_Lex> HAHAHAHAHA...Big Tom would've ended up on my dinner plate for sure. ALL THAT MEAT!!!!! And he'd been fed on corn, pork, gravy, biscuits...holy moley...he would've tasted GREAT!  
<Asiina> rolling On Floor Laughing  
<Quench> rolling on floor laughing  
<JKR1> Sonja, it means "Rolling On The Floor Laughing"  
<JKR1>  
<Surv_Sonja> Thanks! I'm getting educated tonight!  
<Surv_Lex> I would've cut the boil out though and thrown it out.  
<surv_diane> you go girl  
<JKR1> EW!  
<Surv_Lex> HAHAHAHAHA!  
<Surv_Tbird> secret from the others? My mental strength  
<Quench> lol lex  
<JKR1> What, if anything about yourself or certain skills did you keep secret from the others?  
<surv_diane> yeah me too t-bird  
<surv_diane> lol  
<Asiina> Lex: I'm starting to wonder if you had this planned already ^_~  
<JamesB> Teresa - some fans believe that you were the Colleen/Elisabeth of season 3 (the charming lovable underdog). Would you agree or disagree?  
<Surv_Lex> That I wasn't nearly as much of a freak as I appeared!!  
<Surv_Lex> T-Bird was the charming lovable ASS-KICKER...that girl's all about WhoopAss!  
<Bruhaha1234> DONATE by visiting Jokers Updates www.jokersupdates.com/donate.html  
<Surv_Lex> You know I love you TBird!  
<Bruhaha1234> to bid on Survivor photos on Ebay for Camp Kindle: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/campkindle/  
<JKR1> <Wildcard> Lex, do you have any tatoos on a part of your body that I'm not allowed to ask about?  
<JKR1> Tbird: If there had ben no switch and Samburu had lost another immunity challenge, do you think Frank would have been voted out before or after you? Also, what was the most memorable moment you had out there?  
<JKR1> Sonja: who are those fav ppl on pagong and who are the least favs on tagi?  
<Surv_Lex> I will never get THAT area (the nether-region) tattooed...it's sacred ground. A place meant for pleasure not pain!!! ;^)  
<Surv_Tbird> I like to be thought of as loveable, but undedog... that was my strategy!!!  
<JKR1> Diane: After the game was over, did you have a heated conversation/arguement with any of the other castaways?  
<surv_diane> oh...not really, clarence and i did clear the air  
<Surv_Tbird> Nope, I was next to go  
<JKR1> <Kuchagirl> Lex....well lots of talk about tattoos but do you ahve any piercings?  
<surv_diane> about him not lyin' anymore  
<Surv_Tbird> They thought frank.. if he merged with them, he wouldn't make friends on the other side  
<JKR1> Diane: Why did'nt you all try to find other edible food?  
<Surv_Tbird> they were worried about me making friends on the other side. which I WOULD have done!  
<Surv_Lex> My ears have probably been pierced 20 times each (back in the ole days), I currently have 6 in my ears. And my nipples are pierced.  
<Surv_Tbird> I was set to go  
<JamesB> All: If you could pass on one of your game traits to present and future players, what would that be?  
<surv_diane> it was all so far away from our camp, wasn't it lex, and not very much  
<JKR1> Lex: how is the band going?  
<JKR1> T-Bird: During the last shower challenge, you really kicked butt, did you really need the immunity that badly though? Did you think you were vulerable at that point?  
<Surv_Tbird> memorable moment: there were SO many. Probably winning the immunity challenge with my arm in the air.  
<surv_diane> my poodle hair,lol  
<JKR1> Welcome back, Tina!  
<Bruhaha1234> welcome back Tina!  
<Asiina> welcome back Tina  
<JKR1> <kikat> To All Survivors: Are you allowed by your contract to be on any other reality shows. For example, anyone for Big Brother?  
<Bruhaha1234> you might have to change your name to Surv_tina  
<Surv_Lex> Band is doing great. We're all in it as a hobby though...not a career aspiration. We're having LAOT of fun.  
<JKR1> Welcome to chat, Lindsey!  
<Surv_Tbird> Also, when Mark brought in the issue with the apes in africa and took supplies to that village..  
<Surv_Tbird> that was memorable because my brother died of aids...  
<Surv_Sonja> Mind you, we only had an hour or so to get to know each other before having to go overboard, but Gretchen was my fav, and I had good impressions of Ramona Colleen. My least fav. on the island were, of course, Sue who played Judas, and Stacy who didn't seem to know a whole lot about camping out and had an attitude.  
<linz> Hey there.... How's it going?  
<Bruhaha1234> linz, you might have to change your name to surv_linz since the name linz might be taken  
<Surv_Lex> Hi Lindsey!!  
<Surv_Tbird> I felt like I was part of series in africa then. It was bitter sweet.  
<Surv_Tbird> Hi Lindsey!  
<Surv_Tina> Hey Lindsey!  
<JKR1> <Lotus8> hey all! honestly, do any of you have dreams/nightmares at time your back on survivor??  
<Bruhaha1234> ready for questions Lindsey?  
<Surv_Tbird> This Camp Kindle is special to me because of the aids crisis.  
<Asiina> hey Lindsey!  
<linz> HI HI HI.. WOW this is hard to keep up!!  
<surv_diane> hey lindsey, girl  
<Surv_Tina> Hang on girl, it only gets worse!  
<Surv_Lex> How's your cute lil' tick-butt?  
<Bruhaha1234> ask Tina and Lindsey your questions  
<Bruhaha1234> oops lindsey  
<surv_diane> i have good dreams about africa  
<JKR1> <Lotus8> hey all! honestly, do any of you have dreams/nightmares at time your back on survivor??  
<Surv_> My butt is hurting because I just worked it out HARD!! ha ha LEX  
<Surv_> Why am I not BLUE?  
<Bruhaha1234> blue?  
<JKR1> no idea, Lindsey  
<Surv_Tina> I have great dreams about survivor! They are all about me walking around in the outback with the animals!  
<Surv_Lex> I do occasionally dream of the game and wake up expecting to wake up in Africa. Weird...  
<surv_diane> i loved africa  
<`Jynx> =o)  
<JKR1> <Liann> I really wanna know this! Why didnt your tribe sabbotage the other? Was there a rule? If so, THAT SUCKS.  
<Surv_Lindsey> Ok, did it work?  
<Surv_Lindsey> AH HA!!  
<`Jynx> very good  
<Asiina> yay!  
<Bruhaha1234> yep lindsey!  
<Surv_Lindsey> No, I don't have dreams... It all seems like it was a big dream.. It's no longer real to me...  
<Surv_Sonja> I LOVED being on the island for the time I was there, so I don't have any nightmares about it... Of course we all know I didn't have endure the hardships as long as the others!!  
<JamesB> Lex, were you surprised when you found out Tom had plotted against you secretly?  
<surv_diane> me too sonja, we were the smart ones,lol  
<JKR1> <Liann> I really wanna know this! Why didnt your tribe sabbotage the other? Was there a rule? If so, THAT SUCKS.  
<Surv_Lex> Hmmmm...I don't know if i'd call it plotting. He was pretty true to me til the end. But we all had to have last minute escape plans and alternate strategies. It was all a game...can't blame anyone for playing.  
<JKR1> <kikat> Lindsey: Have you competed in any racing lately? Are you on a team?  
<JamesB> Tina: Were you surprised that your getting Debb's vote out of Kimmi on day 4 wasn't shown on TV?  
<Surv_Lindsey> Yes, my mountain biking season just ended in Sept. The worst I did was second place. I won the rest! It was great!!  
<JKR1> Will any of you show up for an All-Star Survivor?  
<Surv_Lindsey> Sure  
<Surv_Lex> If they call me...I'm there!  
<surv_diane> they'd have to pay me  
<Surv_Tbird> Asbolutely! I'd go in a minute  
<Surv_Tbird> I'd love nothing more than to be a part of that  
<Surv_Tina> I didn't get any info out of Kimmi, Mitchell did.  
<Surv_Sonja> I'd do it in a heartbeat.  
<Surv_Lex> we're all lunatics!  
<Surv_Tina> I will go back, but dread the starvation!  
<surv_diane> yes we are  
<JKR1> Tina: How much money do you have left?  
<Surv_Lindsey> I second that.. Watch out when I am HUNGRY!!!!  
<Surv_Tina> Adventurouse lunatics mind you!  
<Surv_Lex> how do you give a group hug on these chat-thangs?!  
<Surv_Tina> Hard to tell because you make more in endorsements than you do in the game itself! So we have spent alot and saved alot and invested alot!  
<surv_diane> awwwwwwww  
<JKR1> You could type * Rhune gives everyone a group hg!  
<Surv_Sonja> Of course, I may be over-estimating my abilities to endure physically....! Obviously, I'm prone to doing that.  
<JamesB> Lindsey: Are you close to Brandon?  
<JKR2> or you could just hug me lex for everyone  
<JKR1> Get in line, JKR2  
<Surv_Lindsey> No, I am not close to Brandon... Don't talk to him anymore actually...  
<Surv_Tina> Lex you stud!  
<Surv_Lex> right on!!! ;^)  
<JamesB> Was that because of his comments about you after you were voted out?  
<JamesB> Sorry, that was to Lindsey.  
<JKR1> To all: <Liann> Did you ever want to slam a cameraman? (Did they ever get in the way?)  
<surv_diane> tripped over a couple  
<Surv_Lindsey> NO, I don't hold any grudges about what happened on the show.. We were all a little crazy out there... I just don't talk to him anymore.. No real reason...  
<Surv_Tina> I didn't, they were just doing their jobs  
<Surv_Lex> Naw...those poor folks worked their asses off.  
<JKR1> <HugeLindsfan> Lindsey: Are you still roommates with Jessie? P.S. this is Shawn from Gresham... Hi Linds!  
<Surv_Lex> and probably weren't making what they're worth!  
<JKR1> To all: <Asiina> How involved was the crew in your daily activities? Did you get to know them?  
<Surv_Lindsey> Hi Shawn, you are such a cutie!! No, we just moved out, I am moving in with my boyfriend and she went back to FL...  
<Surv_Tina> We were not allowed to speak to them nor they to us.  
<Surv_Tbird> No, we couldn't talk to the crew! couldn't have any interaction at all.  
<JamesB> Tina: Are you still going to be appearing on the Early Show? You're always such fun.  
<Surv_Lex> they were not supposed to interact with us at all...nothing that could affect the game  
<Asiina> really? wow...  
<JKR1> I heard that you were allowed to ask the time and such... in fact, I vaguely remember reading it in an article. It wasn't true?  
<Surv_Tbird> It brought a warm smile when we saw anyone from outside.. we could at least smile though  
<Surv_Lindsey> No, we never got to know the time!!! NEVER!!!  
<Surv_Lex> nope, not even the time  
<Surv_Sonja> Couldn't talk to them, nor they to us, but they sorta became a friendly presence, somehow.  
<JKR1> Wow!  
<Surv_Tbird> No, you could not TALK to the crew  
<JKR1> <FroggyMeru> Tina: Hey there! We never really saw on the show...when did your alliance with Colby start?  
<Surv_Tbird> no interaction at all. We were told that up front.  
<Surv_Lex> we used to try and sneak a peek at their watches all the time  
<Bruhaha1234> what about for those mini interviews?  
<JKR1> ROFL!  
<Asiina> heh  
<JKR1> Can't blame you.  
<Surv_Tina> No they taped their watches so we couldn't see the time. And if the Early show asks me to come on I will. You just never know till the last minute if they want you on the show.  
<Surv_Tbird> lol Lex! I just started to say that..  
<Surv_Lindsey> Yeah, we made a clock in the sand to try and figure out the time...  
<Surv_Lex> HAHAHAHA!  
<Surv_Tbird> then they started turning their watches over and TAPE them!  
<JKR1> <Tasha54nac> All Survivors: Is there anyone from other seasons that you haven't met and would like to?  
<Surv_Lex> clock in the sand :^D  
<Surv_Lindsey> Yeah, Frank's idea of course.. It was cool!!  
<Surv_Tbird> emailed elizabeth and would like to meet her  
<`Jynx> wouldn't we all  
<Surv_Tina> My alliance with Colby started after we voted Kel and Maralyn out. Keith was suppose to be the next one out and then me. But I wasn't ready to go and so I came up with a new plan and asked Mitchell first if he was willing to change the alliance and after he said No I went to Colby and he was up for the change!  
<Surv_Lex> I've met everyone except for Sean (MD), Patricia, Greg (would love to meet him), Stacey, and I think that's it.  
<Surv_Lindsey> I want to meet Greg  
<Surv_Tbird> Lex, you get around!  
<JamesB> Lindsey: Do you think Survivor slaps the "lazy" label on people too often and unfairly?  
<surv_diane> i'd like to meet deb...altho have spoken to her  
<Surv_Lindsey> Yeah, Lex sure does doesn't he!!!  
<JKR1> To all: <Asiina> How incoming was your fanmail once you got back, and is there a place where we could all send it? email perhaps?  
<Surv_Tina> I haven't met Colleen or Greg  
<Surv_Tbird> I met Deb.. you'll like her, diane  
<Surv_Lex> I'm a little mongrel ain't I!! ;^)  
<surv_diane> awww, did you meet her in detroit t-bird?  
<Surv_Lindsey> Oh, that's a loaded question. It gets too deep into EDITING... I don't have the breath for it... They show what happens, but DO tend to focus on the Negative sometimes...  
<Surv_Lex> I have a PO Box...PO Box 3482, Santa Cruz CA 95063  
<Surv_Tina> fan mail was crazy and I still get mail addressed to survivor winner Knoxville Tennessee  
* JKR2 races to write that down  
<Asiina> Lex: It is going to be full by next week now that you said that ^_~  
<Surv_Tbird> yeah, met her in Detroit!  
<JKR1> <Bruhaha1234> to all: did you hear about what happened to Kel? I know for sure Diane did....  
<Surv_Tbird> one of my favorites that I met and admired was Tina  
<Surv_Lindsey> I still get lots of fanmail!! I am soo surprised I haven't had ANY HATE MAIL!! PHEW FOR ME!!!  
<surv_diane> so you golfed? i can't golf......  
<Surv_Tbird> I admire you tremendously  
<Surv_Tina> Awe, I LOVE YOU BACK T_BIRD!!!  
<Asiina> awww  
<Surv_Lindsey> I LOVE TINA AND PASCHAL!!! HE IS HILARIOUS!!  
<Surv_Sonja> I'm still getting some fan mail (can ou believe that?!) but not longer answer their request for picture unless they send a self-addressed envelope. Without a secretary, who has time?  
<Surv_Lex> I still get fan mail...my PO Box was crammed for a few months, and I still have at least a hundred or so letters i need to respond to. i get mail from everywhere...Europe, Israel, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Philipines, South Africa...you name it...weird. You folks love that show!  
<JamesB> Lex: Do you think your controversial comments (throat-cutting, etc.) were caused by your illness?  
<JKR1> <Liann> Did you think about sex alot while at "summer camp"?  
<surv_diane> i still get mail too... slowin' down tho  
<Surv_Tina> Yeah lex, do you think those parasites worked their way up to your brain? haha  
<Surv_Tbird> fan mail is great. Its amazing how many people you touch from doing something like that  
<surv_diane> it is  
<Surv_Lex> Tina...you are a little firecracker aren't you!!!!  
<Surv_Tina> you betcha  
<JKR1> <evilroy> Lindsey: How did you end up on the Eminem video?  
<Surv_Lindsey> Yeah, LEX?? Why were you cutting people's throatsHuh HA HA HA  
<`Jynx> thats why she won  
<Surv_Tina> if you only knew?  
<Surv_Lex> My controversial moments were caused by my big mouth, and nothing else!!  
<Surv_Lindsey> I was asked... They called my agency... It was SO MUCH FUN!! I LOVE HIM!!  
<surv_diane> lol  
<JKR2> Lex, could I get a signed pic of you showing your tatoos?  
<Surv_Lindsey> OOOOHHHH ME TOO LEX!!! ME TOO!!!!  
<JKR1> <torontosurvivorfan> to all What was the biggest change to your lives after survivor?  
<surv_diane> me too, lex  
<Surv_Tina> OMG Lindsey you were on an eminem video? Which one?  
<Bruhaha1234> 'Without Me'  
<Surv_Lex> JKR2...you betcha!  
<JKR2> alright!  
<Surv_Lindsey> Yes, his latest.. "Without Me"... It was a blast..  
<Surv_Tbird> sex" not in the condition we were in! lex maybe!  
<Surv_Lex> Lindsey...you've already seen it all baby!!!!!  
<Surv_Tina> Lex can I have a photo of your body where there isn't a tattoo? haha  
<JKR2> I'll send you my addy lex  
<Bruhaha1234> =-0 Tina!  
<Surv_Lindsey> I KNOW I HAVE!! I AM SOOO SUPER LUCKY!!! LEX'S Wife is one of my best friends!! LOVE HER!!!  
<harrison> lol  
<surv_diane> lol, tina  
<Surv_Lex> Tina...you are cracking me up!!! When are you going to visit me here in Santa Cruz you little mink!  
<JKR2> ROFL. tina!  
<Surv_Lindsey> I get to come to LEX's and spend the night and play with the kids and the puppies and kitties... I am sooo super lucky!!!  
<Surv_Tina> Sorry I couldn't resist getting on the Lex band wagon!  
<Surv_Sonja> Getting recognized by total strangers!  
<Surv_Tina> As soon as you bring your bunch down here to TN to visit me!  
<JKR1> we don't want to take any more of the survivor's time.. so we're going to..  
<JKR1> open the room for a while  
<Surv_Lex> Tina...hop on my wagon anytime girl!! ;^)  
<Asiina> lol  
<Surv_Lindsey> I'm coming to TN!! I want to see your beautiful land!!  
<JKR1> Thanks SO MUCH Survivors for answering our myriad of questions! We love you all!  
<surv_diane> welll.....i gotta get up early for work.......bye you guys  
<Asiina> Thank you all!  
<Asiina> This was so much fun!  
<JKR1> (Especially Lex WINK!  
<`Jynx> bye Diane  
<Surv_Lindsey> Bye DI  
<Surv_Tbird> bye all!  
<Surv_Tina> Lindsey WHEN are you comin to TN  
<JamesB> Bye Diane!  
<Surv_Lex> Y'all have been AWESOME! Love you guys!  
<JKR1> OK guys, say goodbye to the survivors!  
<JamesB> Bye Teresa  
<harrison> thank you for chatting everyone!  
<Surv_Tbird> and come back any night this week  
<JKR2> thanks ya'll!  
<JamesB> Bye Lex, Tina, Sonja, everyone. You guys are the best.  
<Bruhaha1234> To the Survivors: You are Free to pop back in during the week!  
<ohclancy> Goodbye Diane - thanks for chatting!  
<Surv_Lindsey> Well, when I have TIME.. I promise!!!  
<Liann> YAY!!!!!  
<YeoJ> i want them to answer the kel question!!  
<Surv_Tina> Wait I just got on where are you all going?  
<Surv_Lex> And to all my survivor pals...LOVE YOU!  
<JKR2> I'll be sending you a stamped envelope for that picture lex!  
<JamesB> Lindsey, you're great. Everyone is. it's amazing  
<augh> Alright, time to talk hehe  
<Liann> <Liann> Did you think about sex alot while at "summer camp"?  
<Surv_Lindsey> I can stay!!!  
<Jeff_Probst> I LOVE YOU LEX..not in a gay way  
<Surv_Tina> Don't go  
<Jeff_Probst>  
<Surv_Lex> Right on JKR  
<Surv_Tina> Wait,  
<Surv_Tbird> Tina.. come back tomorrow night! LOL  
<harrison> lol  
<Surv_Tbird> I'll be here  
<Bruhaha1234> they are Staying Tina and Lindsey  
<JKR1> You can stay as long as you want, Survivors!  
<e-beth> Surv_Lindsey: what is your occupation now?  
<Surv_Tina> hahahahaha this is so funny  
<JKR1> Yay Lex I think you got ripped off! You were my fav from before the show even aired  
<Surv_Lex> You guys still there?  
<Bruhaha1234> we just made it so EVERYONE can talk to you  
<Surv_Sonja> So long. It was so bad after all, losing my chat room virginity! Love to you all!! XOXOXOXOXXO  
<JamesB> oh good, I'm glad a few people are staying.  
<JamesB> bye Sonja  
<Surv_Tina> I am here  
<Liann> HiYa Survivors!  
<Surv_Tbird> oh yes we're still here  
<Asiina> It's unmoderated how though, so it's gonna get hectic!  
<augh> good night sonja  
<JKR1> Bye Sonja! You were great!  
<Stark> Everyone go give to Camp Kindle, and come back tommorrow  
<Asiina> Night Sonja  
<Surv_Lindsey> I am racing my mt bike all over the country and hosting a show that starts filiming in Jan...  
<Surv_Lex> bye sonja XXOOXXOO  
<Liann> Can I be opped now dammit?  
<ohclancy> Good night Sonja - thanks for chatting - you did a SUPERB job!!  
<`Jynx> buckle up, cause chat is going to go real fast  
<Surv_Tbird> yes! night sonja  
<Asiina> Thanks for coming!  
<Bruhaha1234> To the Survivors: You are Free to pop back in during the week!  
Just let on of the people with the @ by their name know  
<Stark> good night all  
<Bruhaha1234> on=one  
<oggyfieldsforever> Bye Diane!  
<YeoJ> DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO KEL?  
<Surv_Sonja> WHOOPS, I mean it WASN'T so bad after all.....!  
<JKR1> Bye Stark  
<JKR2> by sonja!  
<e-beth> What happened to Kel?  
<Surv_Tina> Bye Sonya  
<Bruhaha1234> he was stabbed.  
<sidney2002> thats awesome lindsey  
<`Jynx> bye Sonja  
<YeoJ> he got stabbed  
<Surv_Tbird> yes, about kel  
<e-beth> Bye Sonja! Olympia loves you  
<kikat> Yes and he will be here in chat too!  
<DressageRider> Bye Survivors, next time stop at the lounge  
<Surv_Lindsey> YES WE HEARD ABOUT KEL'S STABBING... AWFUL!!!  
<Liann> With a beer bottle  
<augh> Sad that, that happened  
<Surv_Tina> Yes I hear about Kel, and I talked to him when he got out of the hospital  
<oggyfieldsforever> Kel got stabbed?  
<JKR1> In Canada  
<JKR2> http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=Loun ge  
<JamesB> Yes, in Toronto I think  
<JamesB> In a nightclub  
<Liann> yep  
<JKR1> yep  
<Bruhaha1234> kel is going to be in the chat on Friday  
<JKR2> Jokers lounge, free cyber drinks for all survivors!  
<Quench> LEX: what is the name of the newpaper you write for?  
<Surv_Lex> I write for the Santa Cruz Sentinel, the Register Pajaronian, The Wave (I have my own advice column in there called Blind Leading the Blind) and a music mag called Fishwrap.  
<Jeff_Probst> Is kel ok Huh  
<oggyfieldsforever> Oh my god, that's awful.  
<Surv_Sonja> Yeah, Laine, I'm still here.  
<JKR1> He's OK  
<Asiina> oh dear...  
<JKR1> physically, anyway  
<Liann> 3 guys jumped him in a bar and NOONE helped  
<Jeff_Probst> that's awful  
<Surv_Sonja> Right back at you, e-beth!!!!  
<Surv_Tina> Yes Kel, is fine as he can be  
<Asiina> yay!  
<Bruhaha1234> thats good Tina.  
<Asiina> Bye Sonja!  
<Asiina> Thank you SOOOO much for coming!  

End of Chat  
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.