Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 12:26am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Reality Women in STUN Magazine »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Reality Women in STUN Magazine
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Reality Women in STUN Magazine  (Read 3875 times)
BlankWillWin
ForumsNet Member
USA 

The Psychotic Predictor

Elladan915@yahoo.com  
View Profile WWW Email

Reality Women in STUN Magazine
« on: Feb 8th, 2003, 9:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Tryng again.
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2003, 9:49pm by BlankWillWin » IP Logged

The Artist formerly known as Tina, Ethan, Neleh, Helen, Deena, Tijuana, & AmberWillWin.
BlankWillWin
ForumsNet Member
USA 

The Psychotic Predictor

Elladan915@yahoo.com  
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Reality Women in STUN Magazine
« Reply #1 on: Feb 8th, 2003, 9:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I've never heard of or seen STUN Magazine, but it's is evidently similar to MAXIM, (which I've seen in the grocery store magazine rack).
Quote:
.  Some of the beauties present for the "stunning" fun were "Survivor: Africa's" JESSIE CAMACHO, who posed in a spicy, red bikini with snakes and lions for her wild spread. So how does the Latin dream girl stay in shape? "I train at the gym as often as I can," she told Stun! "I try to stay fit by doing cardio, jumping rope and the standards: jumping, push-ups, and sit-ups."  
Who could forget "Survivor: Marquesas" SARAH JONES and her amazing assets?   Sarah also joins the lovely ladies in a brown bikini, and shares what she thinks about her TV experience now! "It was worth every second. I would do it again in a freaking heartbeat! The bugs, the challenges, the people, the lies, the land, the weight loss, the experience. ... I could go on and on."  
Also featured is the foxy AMIE from "The Amazing Race," cute KIM POWERS from "Survivor: Africa," YTOSSIE PATTERSON and VALERIE PENSO from "Temptation Island," and many more!

I'm guessing that Jessie (post-implants) is 2nd from the left, KimP is #5, and Sarah is #7.

Eric.
IP Logged

The Artist formerly known as Tina, Ethan, Neleh, Helen, Deena, Tijuana, & AmberWillWin.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.