Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 12:21am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Discovery Beach Bash 2006 »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Discovery Beach Bash 2006
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10  11 Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Discovery Beach Bash 2006  (Read 11867 times)
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Re: Discovery Beach Bash 2006
« Reply #105 on: Jul 26th, 2006, 7:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks Pocket! Can we get any autographs for you?   Cheesy
IP Logged
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #106 on: Jul 26th, 2006, 7:21pm »

For the record, I am only getting autographs for those who asked, with the exception of one person.  If you want your autograph with a picture or logos then work something up and PM it to me so I can print it out tomorrow on special paper.  Otherwise it will just be an autograph and you can do with it what you want, ie print out a picture and mock it up and frame it.  

Again, am happy to get any that you like.  If you want anything else special on the paper, please send it to me.
IP Logged
luci
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #107 on: Jul 27th, 2006, 1:25pm »

Lakelady, call me on your Cell Phone while you are there!
Be in a place where I can hear you!

I would say take lots of pictures, but I already know you will come back with loads!
I'm green with envy about you riding around in Miss Plum with  Ann & Reichen!
.....but I'll try to 'deal' with it!!!    :laugh:  AWWW, the Beach is in sight!  :island:
IP Logged

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and
can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Deekeryu
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #108 on: Jul 28th, 2006, 2:50am »

So I'm just wondering about the autograph thing?  How does that work?  Are you sending out the real autograph or is it just a picture of the autograph over the net which one can print out at home?  

Well, have fun you guys!  Don't get sunburnt.

IP Logged
tattooedbeauty
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Happy Thanksgiving.

View Profile Email

« Reply #109 on: Jul 28th, 2006, 10:37am »

Everyone who is going...enjoy yourself and have fun!!!!  :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
IP Logged

Happy Autumn.

Survivor China Winner- Todd.

AR winner- Rachel & TK

Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #110 on: Jul 28th, 2006, 5:25pm »

on Jul 28th, 2006, 2:50am, Deekeryu wrote:
So I'm just wondering about the autograph thing?  How does that work?  Are you sending out the real autograph or is it just a picture of the autograph over the net which one can print out at home?  

I was wondering about that. My dad would probably have a fit if i give out my address to some random person on the internet, i know how he is  Undecided
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Insane 4 Survivor
ForumsNet Member
USA 

My New Home

View Profile

« Reply #111 on: Jul 28th, 2006, 5:48pm »

We are here at our hotel!!!!

I am not so patiently waiting for Lakelady to finish primping and preening for her first meeting with Bobby Jon  Grin

As you can see we have access so we will post when we get back to the room if we are sober enough to find the keyboard! See y'all later!
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2006, 5:48pm by Insane 4 Survivor » IP Logged

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
Frank Sinatra
JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #112 on: Jul 28th, 2006, 7:04pm »

Yayayay!! I'm excited as well.  Cheesy
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #113 on: Jul 28th, 2006, 8:42pm »

Heather, it's REAL photos with REAL signatures! Grin
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Insane 4 Survivor
ForumsNet Member
USA 

My New Home

View Profile

« Reply #114 on: Jul 28th, 2006, 10:53pm »

Well, here we are! everyone is so wonderful! Allthe Survivors and the Amazing Racers! I spent quite a lot of time with Uchenna and Joyce, Chip and Kim, Richen, Coby, Janu, and many others. LL and I are ordering pizza now and we are attending the autograph session and the party tomorrow.  Media Scribe is sooooooooo cute, he was nervous meeting everyone. We have been giving out the web address here so don't be surprized or rude when your favorite ( or not so favorite) Survior or Racer show up soon!

Will post soon!

I4S
IP Logged

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
Frank Sinatra
Insane 4 Survivor
ForumsNet Member
USA 

My New Home

View Profile

« Reply #115 on: Jul 28th, 2006, 11:34pm »

Now that I have had food I may be a little more coherent. Post your shout outs to all the  Survivors and Racers everyone! Bring them into FN!
IP Logged

Frank Sinatra
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #116 on: Jul 29th, 2006, 12:05am »

I LOVE UCHENNA & JOYCE AND CIRIE!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2006, 12:06am by Joab » IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #117 on: Jul 29th, 2006, 9:03am »

Hey JP, I saw those two guys in your avatar last night.  heh   Wink
And guess what?  They look exactly like that.    Cheesy  
Who knew BJ was such a Pac Man wizard?  In one game he came within a couple hundred points of beating the highest score on the machine.  

I fell in love with Brady all over again.  I now have his bona fide business card from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.  His title is Supervisory Special Agent, Physical Security Unit.   Shocked

Reichen is drop dead gorgeous.  But of course I already knew that.  And he's the nicest guy you could ever meet.  It's great to see Mum again and to finally meet Mr. Mum.  

Scribe was in hog heaven.  After some 4 or 5 years, I finally got to see his handsome face and have drinks with him.  He took pictures ALL night.  

Just some random notes...Matt is shorter than you would expect. Coby is taller than you would expect. Bobby is is built like the terminator, Danielle and Misty are breathtaking.  There aren't words to describe how beautiful and sweet Julie is.  Sarge and Bruce are two of the nicest guys I've ever met.  I wanted to squeeze Bobby Jon till he couldn't breathe.  All the racers are a riot.  Particularly Chip.  Coby and Janu tore up the dance floor.  Wanda is alot of fun and very vibrant.  

Cirie didn't make it last night so we're all looking forward to seeing her today.  

While I had an audience, I let Judd have an earful.  Myself and all the Survivors who were standing around us confirmed that he lied.  He still denies it.  But you know what?  He's hilarious.  He has a nice, beautiful and tolerant, patient wife.  She showed us a pic of their daughter who looks like a dream boat.  And he and Jamie share a bond that is very apparent.  

More thoughts later.  Time to get moving some.  
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2006, 9:04am by lakelady » IP Logged
MediaScribe
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Keepin' it all together

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #118 on: Jul 29th, 2006, 9:12am »

Greetings from The Surreal Life:ForumsNet Edition!!  It's hot down here, and I'm NOT talking about the 94 degree temperatures and intolerable humidity!  I'm very excited to report that I got to finally meet our own lakelady and Insane 4 Survivor and they are wonderful, charming women who really look at home here with all of our Survivor friends!  Oh, and there are a few Survivors here too.  Smiley

Some quick stories while I remember them...
First off, I got to chat extensively with Jennifer Lyon and I'm happy to report she is all through her treatments and doing wonderful.  She's so beautiful, so self-assured and positive that you can't help by smile when talking with her!  Here's Jenn with Coby and Katie...

Our friend Wanda just came back from hiking in Pennsylania and has the cuts on her legs to prove it!  She would have done so well if given the chance!

Coby was the 'Diva' last night, dancing with everyone and having a blast...he's as nice as I imagined from our numerous e-mail conversations.  Here's Coby dancin' with Janu...the boy sure can move!!

The Exile Islanders were in force and certainly having fun.  Here's a group pic...

Cindy Hall is so tiny, but she is always smiling!!  She posed for a pic with her torch that our wonderful host, Jan, known here as Guttingen, had outbid her for on e-bay!!

Speaking of Jan, he and his wife Iris are terrific hosts and boy, what a spread they and their staff put on!!!  Everyone from Discovery Beach has done an amazing job!  While talking to Jan, I got a sense of how hard this gentleman has worked to put this together...I could see a little of the exhaustion in his eyes, but it was tempered with that wide-eyed excitement that we all get from Survivor!  

And finally, here's a secret picture that I will explain a little later.    Grin

I'm excited to be heading back there this afternoon...I'm sure they'll let me in...because I have the Immunity Idol!!!

Well, that's all for right now...more pictures and stories to come!
IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #119 on: Jul 29th, 2006, 10:17am »

Thanks for sharing you guys! I feel like I was there myself.  Grin
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10  11 Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.