Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 4:14pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Wigs A Loads And James Harrison Speaking Out: Supe »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Wigs A Loads And James Harrison Speaking Out: Supe
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Wigs A Loads And James Harrison Speaking Out: Supe  (Read 872 times)
Polamalu
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Wigs A Loads And James Harrison Speaking Out: Supe
« on: Dec 30th, 2014, 1:33am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Super Bowl Week officially kicked off Tuesday with Media Day and there were lots of highlights Merril Hodge Jersey.Strangely adequate, hair appeared to be one of the greatest problems of Media Day, with questions about Steelers security Troy Polamalu's and Packers linebacker A.J. Hawks' locks getting some of the most prevalent. Polamalu was named the NFL's Defensive Player of the Year for his operate this season and he was honored by teammates Hines Ward and Brett Keisel--himself quite hirsute--who wore novelty wigs in an try to appear a lot more like their teammate.Packers defensive tackle B.J. Raji, who rumbled for a touchdown soon after a fumble recovery and capped it off with a memorable celebration dance in the NFC Championship Game, performed all of his interviews wearing a Cheesehead hat, a longtime symbol of the Green Bay Packers. Raji also said he was undoubtedly prepared to display off his dance moves once more need to the opportunity come up in the big game and emulate William The Fridge Perry, the rotund Chicago Bears defensive tackle who rushed for a touchdown in Super Bowl XX.Steelers linebacker James Harrison was the topic of considerably criticism this season for his style of perform that was observed by some as reckless. Harrison responded to NFL Commission Roger Goodell's attempts to make player safety a larger concern in the league by saying he had suffered concussions throughout video games and hadn't missed time Steelers Jerseys. Concerning his type of play, Harrison sarcastically explained, I just want to tackle them softly on the ground. If you can, can you lay a pillow  down where I'm going to tackle them so they will not hit the ground also  hard ... Mr. Goodell? Although his statements had been met with laughter by the assembled media, Harrison's attitude is in line with the bulk of NFL gamers and followers who want to be capable to continue taking part in the game their way. This will be 1 of the many concerns that the league has to investigate in upcoming labor negotiations.A single of the greatest storylines of the Super Bowl will be how each teams' quarterback perform, and each the Packers' Aaron Rodgers and the Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger had been on hand to give their thoughts. Roethlisberger prevented questions about his controversial suspension, alternatively choosing to praise the other players in the game and talk about the weather Terry Bradshaw Jersey. Rodgers also brought up the climate, saying it would not be as huge a deal back in Green Bay--a tongue in cheek response to media members that had complained about the great weather in North Texas.Nevertheless, the main story is even now the game, and Rodgers is looking forward to it and hopes to etch his title into the log of Green Bay legends. When he was asked if he felt this was his time to win a Super Bowl because prior Packers quarterbacks Bart Starr and Brett Favre won Superbowls at the same age Rodgers is presently, he said, I hope I can keep that tradition going http://www.shopteamsteelers.com/super-bowl-champion-jersey.If you weren't currently enthusiastic about the Super Bowl, now would be a good time to start http://www.shopteamsteelers.com/lamarr-woodley-jersey.
IP Logged
lee520
ForumsNet Member
Andorra 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: Wigs A Loads And James Harrison Speaking Out:
« Reply #1 on: May 20th, 2015, 1:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

<P>Tracking and responsiveness were both excellent in Replica Louis Vuitton  using the pen. I not much of an artist but I did have a good experience sketching with Surface Pro pen. Creative professionals who Fake louis Vuitton Bags  are already Wacom users will probably appreciate the inclusion. As a contest of talent, skill and charisma, Lambert wins in such an undisputed way, he Replica louis Vuitton Sunglasses  was better. If Louis Vuitton Handbags Uk  it's for the allegiance of the south and for a good "churchgoer", America got what they wanted. Sounds familiar. </P>
<P></P>
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.