Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 5:05am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « new colorway that resembles »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   new colorway that resembles
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: new colorway that resembles  (Read 273 times)
imhotep
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

new colorway that resembles
« on: Jun 25th, 2015, 2:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The Nike Air Trainer cheap nike air max Huarache takes it’s inspiration from its predecessor, the Nike Air Huarache. And while the OG Nike Air Huarache has received a second wave of huge popularity within Nike Air Max 1 Dames the last year or so, the Trainer version hasn’t been as lucky.

Here we Nike Air Max 90 Womens have a new colorway that resembles the triple black colorway of the OG Huarache that comes in all black upper, and I mean all black. Everything from the Nike Air Max 2015 Womens upper, to the laces, to the midsole, to the inner liner is murdered out. The only problem for those of you that like it is that at the moment it’s only Nike Air Max 2015 Dames available in kids sizes. #Fail.

I guess all the men could do is keep their fingers crossed that these eventually arrive in bigger sizes.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.