Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 6:15pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Nike has been a spike AG hollow design »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Nike has been a spike AG hollow design
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nike has been a spike AG hollow design  (Read 124 times)
nuliba
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Nike has been a spike AG hollow design
« on: Dec 30th, 2015, 8:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

In fact, the second generation of the upper front Nike Air Max Classic BW Damen top section of the poison is made up of three main material, the first layer is the innermost layer of ultra-fine, stickers foot complex; the second layer is Nikeskin fabric has the advantage that gives you like a ball barefoot sense; Finally, hot melt film covering fixed, to enhance the overall strength of the upper. In addition, ACC all-weather control technology also ensures that the invasion of fabric uppers from rain. But the theory and practice of faction faction, the difference is very big. After feet feel less attached to the upper foot, plus the already wide shoes this discomfort is more obvious in the front left and right foot can shake, people Benz change to no confidence, but with the old shoe, like sneakers but wider, puzzling. Upper feel really too hard, I wore the first three times and a third finger torn skin, not Nike Air Max 90 Damen frayed leather presser foot, but the ball shot, the vamp is too hard too direct force feedback, toe and vamp only "hit" out of the "spark", but later softened vamp slowly, it improved. Just on the upper feelings, the new drug as good as the old front upper texture to the good. Then we get to the second generation of the top section of the front poisonous fly line. The shoe fly line layout with assassins and demons brand has a significantly different and less quantity, span, cable thick and special perspective. According to the official introduction, fly poison front line of the second generation is based on when the foot pedal bent outward bulging of the site and layout, designed to support and tighten the area, reducing deformation due to foot and lost starting force. The decrease of the number of fly line, because the front is Nike Roshe Run Damen poison Smart type shoes, in addition to a strong start force, but also the pursuit of agile maneuverability, too close fly line but will bring too much restraint, affect the sensitivity of lateral movement. And made me in actual combat was impressed by the friction properties it came with a little sense of T90. Especially the inside of the fly line, this clearly is "friction article" I personally like the design. Top models poison Feng used with the assassin's top models, like tongue integrated design, I personally think that this is a design shoes most failed. Integration allows lateral and longitudinal ductility tongue shoes are greatly reduced, I often wear shoes when they are especially crowded feet up on a kind of wearing, socks still out feeling, and integrated shoe Another problem is that the tongue lock your feet, it is difficult Nike Air Max Classic BW Heren to adjust the position of the foot inside the shoe. Another problem is the integration of the tongue particularly difficult to wear shoes because the shoes I can not expand, while the position of the tongue and the shoe body is connected very fragile, I have been afraid to wear shoes too hard to let the tongue upper tear. If it is designed to prevent the tongue deviation for the integration of the tongue, then I would rather tongue deviation is not willing to wear uncomfortable. If it is a gimmick in order to manufacture shoes and so designed, then I can only say, "Oh." Unfortunately, I was not Wayne Rooney, no way private customized, integrated tongue ** remove this design. First let me say that my generation drug Feng wear Nike four series, the only heel does not wear shoes, and poison the front section of the second generation of top heel wrap as well, but did not wear the foot. This is because the poison cup in front of the built-wrap the outside of relatively low design makes Gengu top position is soft, naturally not wear feet, this design point is worth a praise. Practical terms, this outsole AG remarkable, no flaws. But the design is concerned, it really can do better. For example, the spike outsole design seems a bit too Nike Roshe Run Damen much, forefoot sub-toe around the four studs and completely eliminates the need for two assassins, like spikes AG, after the palm center of two may be omitted, I personally Spike felt too much but would have some Ge feet. In addition, the top front Laodu AG outsole for the whole transparent design, looking tall, while the new drug in addition to the peripheral edge of the transparent outer circle spikes, the other entity color, just look at the big end of the color, you dare He said that this is the top sneakers it? Come to talk about, which spikes hollow design, Nike has been a spike AG hollow design, the purpose is to play a buffer role. But designer shoes "You are a pig it?" Hollow spikes designed for you, after combat, filled with black particles, as well as a buffer role in it?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.