Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 12:52pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Carey Price Canada Jersey »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Carey Price Canada Jersey
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Carey Price Canada Jersey  (Read 163 times)
forumlily
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Carey Price Canada Jersey
« on: Jun 24th, 2016, 12:54am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

锘? Nokia prides itself on being a company that the consumer can look to when needing to find an extremely durable phone that can fit into any situation and still perform at optimal levels. The Nokia 6102i is such a phone that can perform many available phone functions Patrick Sharp Canada Jersey , while also being able to deliver the best in sturdy phone performance. All of the phone's characteristics are detailed in the paragraphs below. Programs The phone comes in hip silver coloring with black keys and edging. The phone is the standard clamshell shape, which allows for closure of the phone after it is no longer needed to be opened. The phone weighs 97 grams. The phone's dimensions are 85 X 24 mm, which can be considered rather compact by today's mobile phone standards. The LCD display comes in 16-bit color, and is sized at 128 X 160 pixels. The phone also comes with an external display feature that comes in a pixel size of 96 X 65. The phone offers phone book capacity of ad infinitum, due to the phone's ability to rely on its luxurious memory capabilities. The phone also offers digital TTYTDD, which is a program assists the hearing impaired with day-to-day operations on the cellular phone. The phone also comes with 24 polyphonic ring tones, which is perfect for those wishing to personalize their ring. The phone also comes with the latest in Bluetooth wireless technology, which is rapidly growing as a big wireless interaction provider on mobile phones. The Nokia 6102i also offers English and Spanish speaking and display capabilities Rick Nash Canada Jersey , which is very useful given the various integrations of society over recent years. The phone also comes with the latest in predictive-text entry technology, which really assists the user in saving time by predicting what words the user will text and enters those words automatically. The phone comes with an FM radio that has stereo capabilities, which most phones definitely do not have. The Nokia 6102i also has the best in speaker phone capabilities, available for those who wish to talk while performing other necessary tasks. This phone has 4.2 MB of memory, which is adequate for all the user's phone memory needs. The Nokia 6102i comes with the latest in Nokia's custom graphics department, which goes hand in hand with the backgroundscreensaver functions, and the latest in games and other image-related functions. The 6102i is able to upload andor download data and has the ability to send pictures through Nokia Picture Messaging. The 6102i also gives a great wallpaper and screensaver function, which is perfect for those wishing to personalize their phone and make into an environment all their own. Voice dialing is a very prominent feature on the Nokia 6102i and the phone also allows for identification by ring tone Ryan Getzlaf Canada Jersey , but only specific to the group from which a caller is identified with. The Nokia 6102i has EDGE GPRS technology that provides smooth operations and downloads as the phone's packet data, which ensures speedy function operation and allows the user to access more abilities than if the phone did not possess such data. The phone also has MMS text technology, which allows text capabilities to be higher than just the normal text. MMS allows a phone to send pictures, longer texts, and other data-filled information, along with the regular text function. The Nokia 6102i also has the latest in HTML, USB, and Infrared technologies Sidney Crosby Canada Jersey , perfect for surfing the web without the need for a viable connection, and it supports POP3 and other email servers for email use on the phone. The phone also has the latest in camera technology and provides a VGA night capture resolution, which can capture video in the 3GPP format. The phone also cmes with push-to-talk technologies, which comes on some of the models, but must be specially requested. The Nokia 6102i also comes with the latest alarm function that even has a snooze. It also has a calculator, perfect for the situations when a regular calculator is out of reach. The Nokia 6102i carries the latest in calendar functions and is able to catalog 500 events, which is more than most people would ever dream of scheduling. The phone also carries the necessary to-do list, and that is a function that is available to carry at least 30 commands or dictations for those who have too much to do in little amounts of time. The phone offers Backgammon Jonathan Toews Canada Jersey , Bowling, Air Glider, and Sky Diver, and is able to download many more games via the Java MIDP 2.0 programming that comes to the phone to make all of these downloads and programs run easier and at the optimal level. Abilities The Nokia 6102i contains the best and most efficient in battery power with the Lilon 820 mah battery, which is a very popular and reliable energy source for many other phone suppliers, not just Nokia. The battery gives the Nokia 6102i a talk-time life of 220 minutes, while giving a dormant standby time of 14 days, which can be considered standard for most mobile phones. The phone also has GSM 850 and GSM 1900 running modes Carey Price Canada Jersey , of which the GSM 850 is the standard for running mobile phones. These modes are needed to ensure that the right channels and measures are met to provide the user with the best and most reliable in mobile phone service. The Nokia 6102i offers many phone accessory options. The Nokia 6102i has accessories that range from 820 mah replacement batteries to the most reliable in phone charging and audio capabilities. Nokia also offers the best in headsets, perfect for listening to your conversation via the Nokia 6102i's 2.5 mm headset jack. Nokia also offers two different types of chargers for the Nokia 6102i, which is no surprise, because every phone company must offer an alternative type of charger to those who are always on the go, and Nokia comes through providing both car and mobile chargers. Nokia also offers the latest in car kits, perfect for setting up the car for use in the way that the average businessmanwoman has come to expect.  
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.