Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 6:26pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Blade And Soul: Things To Do Before Entering A Dun »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Blade And Soul: Things To Do Before Entering A Dun
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Blade And Soul: Things To Do Before Entering A Dun  (Read 124 times)
dudu
ForumsNet Member
Austria 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile WWW

Blade And Soul: Things To Do Before Entering A Dun
« on: Jun 24th, 2016, 10:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It will be necessary to be in a group or to go straight into the lounge dj inter-server And yes You can Either to a French group of players before entering a.!. dungeon, or to go in the living room of the dungeons (useful if you do not find groups) as for duels except that here you will not compel you to retype any way or teleport around the map to the dungeon you wish farmer several times ( use your soupThe use of Blade and Soul items has a profound impact on players' gaming experience, because the it can help make the in-game characters more powerful. dragons). Especially since the quests are valid in room! Ditto for PvP!  

The Drop:.. -Other Interesting thing, there are daily quests And some interesting items to drop the exchangeable against the wheels of fortune Dalleur it is to them we drop luckily I say luckily annexes accessories therefore belt, hat, ect Ah yes.! Of course, storing the resources you have.  

For lower quality bagua and if you have an overflow of weapons or lower quality accessory recycling. Attention to a moment between lvl 25 and lvl 30, it seems to up your weapon. You will need to have a specific transformation stone, then that which is green you can buy it at HDV carefree however those ardent you will in the polls, but just enough for your stuff up between lvl I just say. Another thing, I have not found what used parts naryu.  

Apparently it would be up to the guild or clan. Last thing, when you are lvl 37 ~ 40 about you not pourez all your stuff up because it will again transform stones this time of course you will not have through quests or surveys. There will require the crafter through proper trades.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.