Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 9:25am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Mike Purcell 49ers Jersey »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Mike Purcell 49ers Jersey
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Mike Purcell 49ers Jersey  (Read 106 times)
rxz123
ForumsNet Member
Cuba 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Mike Purcell 49ers Jersey
« on: Feb 22nd, 2017, 11:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Jeter Clarifies Remarks About Playing For Another Team - RealGM Wiretap  
Derek Jeter doesn't understand all the fuss that is being made about recent comments hinting that he would be willing to play for a team other than the Yankees.

"I'm going to tell you what went down Phil Dawson 49ers Jersey ," Jeter said of the interview with ESPN.

"I was asked about Peyton Manning going from Indianapolis to Denver, and the question was in reference to if the organization doesn't want you around any more and you still want to play, you'd have no choice but to go to another team. I think it's common sense Jeremy Kerley 49ers Jersey , but I'm glad you guys had fun with it. ... I think it's comical that we're talking about it."

When asked about playing for another team Jeter said, "Well, if I wanted to keep playing Gerald Hodges 49ers Jersey , yes. It's a business. People forget that."

Anthopoulos Worked Harder To Sign Martin Than Ever Has For Free Agent - RealGM Wiretap  

Alex Anthopoulos was thrilled that the Toronto Blue Jays were able to sign Russell Martin, who he worked hard to court as a free agent.

The Blue Jays signed the veteran catcher to a five-year, $82 million deal.

Martin said Anthopoulos "touched on every angle Trent Brown 49ers Jersey ," including the chance for the Canadian to play in his home nation.

"I've never been as comfortable with a signing as I've been with this one, just because of everything he brings," Anthopoulos said. "This was more work than I've ever done. A lot of miles in the car Zane Beadles 49ers Jersey , flights, a lot of time on the phone, a lot of days away from home sitting in the office. Definitely the hardest I've ever worked on pursuing a free agent."

Span Fitting In Well With Nationals Early On - RealGM Wiretap  

Denard Span felt comfortable putting on a Nationals uniform for the first time on Friday.

"I put on my uniform and it even felt good Andrew Tiller 49ers Jersey ," he said. "It fits a little bit better than it did in Minnesota. I don't know if it's the pants, the material or something. It just seems like it hugged my waist a little bit better. It's a refreshing feeling. It's like a new beginning. I'm just a little energized."

Span is energized because Washington is expected to make the playoffs and compete for a World Series title.

Harvey Turns In Fourth Start With 10 Ks No BB - RealGM Wiretap  

Matt Harvey dominated the Phillies on Sunday, striking out 10 batters in seven innings as the Mets prevailed 5-0.

He became the first pitcher in franchise history to have four games of 10 or more strikeouts and no walks in a single season.

Harvey is the first pitcher in the Major Leagues to accomplish the feat since Randy Johnson had six such starts in 2004.

Giants Set Championship Parade For Wednesday - RealGM Wiretap  

The Giants will by honored by the city of San Francisco with a ticker-tape parade on Wednesday.

The parade will begin at the foot of Market Street and will continue to Civic Center Plaza.

"The rain in Detroit couldn't dampen the drive Mike Purcell 49ers Jersey , talent and determination of the San Francisco Giants team tonight," Mayor Ed Lee said. "Once again, the Giants brought our city together as we all cheered on our hometown heroes to another remarkable World Series victory."

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.