Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 1:24pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Nike Air Max 2016 Donne »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Nike Air Max 2016 Donne
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nike Air Max 2016 Donne  (Read 102 times)
sooo
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Nike Air Max 2016 Donne
« on: Oct 16th, 2017, 10:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The Nike Air Max 95 continues to never disappoint, and now we take a look at two Nike Air Max 2016 Mujer brand new color options that will soon be available in “Oatmeal” and “Prism Pink” hues.

Both are constructed with suede and mesh uppers along with a White stitched Nike Swoosh logo is displayed on the upper heel. Completing the shoes are a White midsole and Gum rubber outsole for a clean look.

Having recently released a pair of Air Max 97‘s with a pink snakeskin design, Nike now covers the iconic Air Max 95 in similar pastel, rosy shades that sneakerheads seem to be enjoying as of late.

Created especially for the ladies, the shoe features a suede and textile upper draped entirely in “Prism Pink.” A mini Swoosh is embroidered close to the heel, while a white midsole and a classic gum outsole rounds off the look. For those who prefer a more neutral colorway, there’s Adidas Superstar Mujer an “Oatmeal” iteration for you as well. Browse the gallery above Nike Air Max Classic BW Dam to see it for yourself.

With the summer half way over, Nike Sportswear will start to release models from their Fall 2016 collection. Though we will still have to wait a bit longer for this interesting Nike Air Max 95 to debut.

This Nike Air Max 95 is built with a White canvas while the mudguard and toe cap is done in Brown leather. Additionally the shoe includes matching White laces as well as a white interior. Navy blue is seen on the midsole, outsole, and Air Max branding. Finishing off the look for this new Nike Air Max 95 is 3M reflective details on the heel and tongue.

Like many soul-searching 1990s adolescents, I was obsessed with Nike Air technology. I’d pore over the latest innovations, from visible forefoot air to tuned air to other types of air. I’d Nike Air Max 90 Dames even buy used sneakers at the flea market and tear them apart to inspect Nike Air Max 2016 Donne the air. As my young brain developed and my understanding of biomechanics advanced, however, I came to a realization: Nike Air is bullshit.

I’m not trying to say that Nike Air is useless. The gas-filled sacks of cushioning revolutionized the sneaker world when it was introduced over 30 years ago. As a fashion statement alone, the introduction of Air Max helped to create a cottage industry of sneakerheads and collectors with closets full of unworn shoes. However, there’s very little real science—despite Nike commercials that say otherwise—supporting the idea that filling running shoes with pressurized air makes you a better athlete. Recent research actually suggests the opposite.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.