Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 1:42pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Nike Air Max Classic BW Femme »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Nike Air Max Classic BW Femme
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nike Air Max Classic BW Femme  (Read 132 times)
sooo
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Nike Air Max Classic BW Femme
« on: Oct 22nd, 2018, 11:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The Nike Air Max 1 is arguably the most iconic sneaker of all time. The original Air Max has remained in the public eye for Adidas Superstar Femme Fleur over 30 years now, an impressive feat in the design field. Released in 1987 to showcase Nike’s brand new Air sole technology, the look and feel of the runner was instantly timeless, still hitting retail shelves regularly today. After last year’s celebration of the storied silhouette, Nike is returning to release a fresh premium take on the Air Max 1.

The Nike Air Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Femme Max 1 “Satin” pack presents three beautiful new renditions of Nike’s greatest sneakers. Each pair replaces the typical mesh and suede construction with dazzling smooth satin. The first colorway uses blue for the base of the upper, before layering the red satin on top for a contrasting look. Next, the second pair begins with a Mint Green foundation paired with bright blue satin overlays. Finally, the third rendition of the Nike Air Max 1 “Satin” will come in all-black atop a white midsole.

Almost everything about the Nike Air Max 1 “Satin” is true to the original silhouette. However, Nike has opted to replace the typical Nike Air Nike Air Jordan 1 Mens branding on the heels for an older Nike Roshe Run Donna logo from the 70’s. The Swoosh Pinwheel is a fan favorite among Nike heads, so don’t expect these to sit long.

The latest version of the Nike Air Max 1 is set to arrive in stores soon. The three “Satin” colorways will launch from both Nike SNKRS and select retailers for around $160.

This Saturday is Air Max Day and Nike have released a fresh set of the trainers to celebrate. Way back in Asics Gel Lyte 3 Donna 1987 Nike Nike Air Pegasus 83 Donna changed the trainer game when they introduced the Air Max, fresh out the box with its now famous air bubble design. Tinker Hatfield was the chosen designer to give a new spin on trainers, and his design is still among the most Adidas Superstar Dames popular today. Almost three decades later, Nike has enlisted Hatfield along with three other designers to craft new models that will take your trainer game to the next level.

Hatfield has added the Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Superfly T to the legendary line, updating his original masterpiece. Of the new design he says, “everything I do is colored by my experiences. When I draw, it’s a culmination of things that I’ve seen and done to that point. When I was designing this shoe, I pulled inspiration from the United States and France. Each country has had considerable Nike Air Max Classic BW Femme influence on my career, so that’s where you get the reds, whites and the blues”.

Hiroshi Fujiwara, acclaimed streetwear designer, contributes the Nike Air Max LD-Zero H that sees a combination of the “Nike Boston upper with the Air Max 2014 platform”.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.