Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 12:33am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « I had a big lump in my mouth »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   I had a big lump in my mouth
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I had a big lump in my mouth  (Read 668 times)
xuezhiqian123
ForumsNet Member
Barbados 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

I had a big lump in my mouth
« on: Oct 29th, 2018, 1:04am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The Chinese legislature has released a draft law on cyber security that will enable national and local governments to cut Internet access in cases of major public security incidents Wholesale Heat Jerseys , a move observers see as countering terrorist threats or attempts to overthrow State power.

The State Council or local governments, with the approval of the national government, are entitled to temporarily "restrict" network communications in some regions when dealing with major public security emergencies, according to the draft law published on the website of the National People's Congress (NPC) Monday.

If illegal online information is spotted, the authorities are entitled to ask Internet providers to keep a record and take measures to remove the information. If the illegal information originated abroad, then relevant departments will be notified to cut off the dissemination of such information Cheap Miami Heat Jerseys , the draft says.

The NPC said the law is urgently needed to deal with the increasingly worrying threats to Chinese cyber security, which includes cyber intrusion and attacks, illegally obtaining and selling personal information and illegal information promoting terrorism, extremism and inciting to subvert State power, read a statement following the full text of the draft law on its website.

"The [cyber security] clause is necessary to cut the spread of dangerous information as soon as possible, such as information involving terrorism Cheap Heat Jerseys ," Zhao Zhanling, a legal counsel with the Internet Society of China, told the Global Times.

Qin An, a cyber security expert at the China Institute for Innovation and Development Strategy, added that it also legalizes government measures when dealing with extreme situations.

Authorities in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region temporarily cut Internet and cellphone access in parts of the region after the July 5 riots in 2009 that left some 190 people dead.

Experts said they believe cutting Internet access would only happen rarely, and as a last resort Wholesale Udonis Haslem Jersey , as it will also affect public interests.

However, the current cyber security clause does not define what "major social security emergencies," are, and also has no detailed regulations on the period and geographical range of the Internet restrictions, Zhao said.

The draft law, aimed at safeguarding cyberspace sovereignty and national security Wholesale Hassan Whiteside Jersey , suggests mechanisms to guarantee the safety of Internet products, services, operations, network data and information.

The draft fills in the long-existing legislative void in dealing with China's cyber security, observers said.

"The draft provides a legal basis for the country to manage cyberspace and safeguard cyberspace sovereignty, as was stressed in the new national security law that came into force on July 1 Wholesale Justise Winslow Jersey ," Qin said.

The national security law touches on a broad range of subjects from the military to the economy, cyber security and space exploration, and the new cyber security draft law expands on these provisions.

The draft law protects key information-related infrastructure, which is expected to affect foreign companies in China.

Internet products and services purchased by operators of such infrastructure will have to undergo national security check by the cyber security authority, according to the draft.

This may affect Chinese banks who want to buy servers from overseas companies, for example.

Internet service providers should store collected data Wholesale James Johnson Jersey , including citizens' personal information, on Chinese territory, and data that is stored overseas must undergo government security assessment.

Operators of key information infrastructure have to delegate professional institutions to conduct security assessments at least once a year.

Such clauses are in line with the new national security law which vows to make Internet and information technology, infrastructure, information systems and data in key sectors "secure and controllable," Qin said Wholesale Edrice Adebayo Jersey , adding those regulations are concrete reflections of the national security law.

"Under the draft, foreign companies, such as Apple and Microsoft, will face stricter supervision in China," Zhao told the Global Times.

The purpose of the supervision is to detect possible loopholes that could result in major information leaks from China's key industries, he said.

The draft will bring potentially significant consequences for Internet service providers and multinational firms doing business in China Wholesale Greg Oden Jersey , Reuters reported Wednesday.

The draft said the Internet security department will cooperate with other departments, such as police and information technology, to conduct the supervision and assessment, and it should detail the powers of these departments to prevent them from passing the buck to each other in practice, Zhao said.

The NPC said the draft is open to public feedback on the draft until August 5.

As we saw him taken inside the emergency room, we were left in tears. It was my Grandfather Wholesale Derrick Williams Jersey , who was laid on the hospital bed and treated by the best LVAD surgeon of India.  
We were waiting outside the emergency room. Doctors already told us it would take 6 hours to perform the complete surgery. My father asked us to leave home. I insisted on staying as Grandpa and I were best friends! It was difficult to watch him see that way. I had a big lump in my mouth, but I chose not to cry.  
By 3rd hour of the surgery I was exhausted. I repeatedly kept peeping inside the emergency room just to see white lab coats of the doctors and the blue one of the doctor performing the surgery.  
I remember the time when we realized Grandpa needed a new heart! He had two major heart strokes and somehow he managed to survive both! However, the functions of his heart were severely damaged. His heart was not working properly. The blood flow to the heart was inadequate. It was about time when he had another cardiac arrest and this time doctors. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Basketball Jerseys   Cheap Sports Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys   Wholesale Sports Jerseys   Cheap Sports Jerseys  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.