Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 4:11pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Episode 11 Discussion - Feb 14 »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   The Idols Shows
   American Idol
(Moderators: lakelady, Isle_be_back)
   Episode 11 Discussion - Feb 14
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Episode 11 Discussion - Feb 14  (Read 816 times)
Colleen
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Proud to be Canadian!

View Profile

Episode 11 Discussion - Feb 14
« on: Feb 14th, 2007, 9:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Wow was that intense or what!  Now its boys against the girls...  I will post the profiles tommrow, they are not up yet.

What did you guys think of the top 24?
IP Logged
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

Re: Episode 11 Discussion - Feb 14
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15th, 2007, 5:38am »

WOW! I LOVE this group! They seem really cool. Sooo excited!! Cheesy
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
TAR 4 life

Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 15th, 2007, 11:40am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

glad that Sanjay made it, i've been rooting for him from the beginning. disappointed that his sister didn't make it, she has a nice tone.

i was SO angry when Antonella made it but that girl that was up against her didn't. and i'm pissed off that that cab driver from Denver, the one with blond hair and the piercing, didn't make it. i thought she was one of the best.

oh, and i'm also glad that the beatboxer made it. they need to mix up the competition a little!

i hope the 24 are really the best, because they cut a lot of incredible singers!  Angry
IP Logged
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

331122624 331122624   racedude122003   racedude122003
View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: Feb 15th, 2007, 12:14pm »

I liked how they tricked them all into thinking that they didn't make it when they really did. It was funny seeing there reactions, lol!
IP Logged
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Feb 15th, 2007, 9:54pm »

I was really happy to see the funny guy with the bushy hair make it through.  I thought he was a lot of fun.  He has a lot of charisma and general likability.  I was also happy to see sanjay and the beatboxer make it through.  I thought the final two was wrong for the guys until I saw the younger guy on his way out. Immature and anger issues, they made the right choice after all.  Singing isn't everything, personality does matter.
IP Logged
Colleen
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Proud to be Canadian!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Feb 15th, 2007, 10:34pm »

Wow you read minds.  My b/f and I were thinking the same thing.  The last guy that got cut was very odd, he was kinda freaky.  And the guy with the bushy hair, I think that is Chris.  We also like him too.  I hope he gets far.
IP Logged
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: Feb 17th, 2007, 10:12am »

When they were on their way up, he was obviously anxious and expressing that in a really negative and almost bullying/intimidating manner by jumping up and down in the elevator (which makes it swing a little) and scaring the other guy.  On the way down, he was disappointed, and also expressed that in anger, this time not at the other guy he was hoping to "beat" for the spot, but just lashing out at everyone.  Just really inappropriate behaviour and he could really benefit from an anger management course.
IP Logged
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

331122624 331122624   racedude122003   racedude122003
View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: Feb 18th, 2007, 10:08pm »

Well, I wouldn't go as far to say that the guy needs anger management. I'm sure all of us would be pissed off if we tried our best and came that far and got cut! Especially when your standing next to someone that you thought you would have beat for sure. Of course I think he may have expressed his anger in a bad way but I'm sure he isn't normally like that.
IP Logged
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #8 on: Feb 19th, 2007, 12:41pm »

I would absolutely go "that far" which I don't think is very far at all...I don't see teaching anger managment any differently than having someone teach you how to tie your shoes.  I think anger management should be a required course in jr high and again at the high school level.  No one is born knowing how to express anger safely and appropriately and many homes are not good examples for learning how to do so.   I have to wonder how many people would not be in abusive relationships as adults if this was required.  

He was using his anger like a bully, that tells me he doesn't know how to express it appropriately.  Better he learn how to now while he's still young and has a million opportunities in front of him.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.