Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 10:16pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « s this years team is better th »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   The Idols Shows
   American Idol
(Moderators: lakelady, Isle_be_back)
   s this years team is better th
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: s this years team is better th  (Read 102 times)
jinpan1234
ForumsNet Member
Belarus 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

s this years team is better th
« on: Apr 20th, 2015, 2:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

rizona before as far as fans travelling and making some noise, Smith said. Hopefully theyre not hording the tickets for Patriots fans.Season ticket holder Mary Reeder is excited to be going to her second Seahawks Super Bowl in a row, especially since she believes this years team is better than last years.Im a huge Seahawks fan, Reeder said. I went to the opening of the Kingdome and the first Seahawks game with my grandmother.Her advice for fans who want to go to the game: Dont buy a package, stay in a cheap motel, plan ahead for public transportation to and from the game, eat before you enter the stadium and take advantage of the free activities before and after the game.____AP Sports Writer Tim Booth contributed to this story. Nick Bonino Canucks Jersey
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.