Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 4:39pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Andie and Jenna »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race Profiles
(Moderators: JP, yesteach, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Andie and Jenna
Previous topic | New Topic | No topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Andie and Jenna  (Read 945 times)
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

Andie and Jenna
« on: Sep 1st, 2010, 9:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Andie DeKroon

Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.

Connection to your Teammate: Birth Mother

Current occupation: Stay at home mom

Favorite hobbies: Running, hiking, scrapbooking and learning foreign languages  

Achievements: Choosing life when faced with an unplanned pregnancy. More recently, raising a big family.

Lifelong to do list: Skydive, bungee jump and get a diver's certification. I'm definitely having a midlife crisis.

What scares you most about traveling? The fear that something bad will happen while I'm abroad and it will be hard for me to get to my family.

What excites you most about traveling? Being somewhere totally out of my comfort zone

If I could switch places with someone: A younger version of myself. I would love to have a do-over knowing what I know now.

Role model/hero: My husband, Joe, because his strength of character never wavers. He inspires me to be the best person I can be.

What are you passionate about? My kids! I love every part of being their mother.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would give at least 10 percent to my children's school and to the Muscular Dystrophy Association to help kids like my sweet nephew, Mateo. The rest would go to raising and education my children.

People would be surprised to learn: I am an at-home mom of 10 children, ages 18 months to 18 years.

Favorite place you have ever visited: I visited Rome, Italy when I was 23 years-old.  

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Experiencing all the stresses the other teams are facing, with the added stress that we've only just met and are still getting to know each other.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I want to get to know this person I brought into the world. I feel the opportunity of being together 24/7 for a while on the Race would give us the chance to know each other in a deeper way than we would if we met under normal circumstances.

Pet peeve about your teammate: I don't know her well enough to have a pet peeve yet!  

Jenna Sykes

Hometown: Athens, Ga.

Connection to your Teammate: Biological daughter

Current occupation: Student

Favorite hobbies: Traveling, movies and enjoying the music and nightlife in Athens excites me.

Achievements: Testing my fear of heights by going glacier bungee jumping off a 300 foot cliff

Lifelong to do list: I would like to have a family, be successful and never be afraid to dream bigger than what I thought was ever possible.

What scares you most about traveling? Absolutely nothing

What excites you most about traveling? It opens my mind to entirely different perspectives and way of life. I love to see everything I can and be completely in the moment.

If I could switch places with someone: I wouldn't because I love my life! But, one Saturday as Uga (Georgia Bulldogs mascot) would be really fun.

Role model/hero: My parents. I'll be lucky to be half the person and half the parent that each of them are.

What are you passionate about? Traveling, seeing the world, writing, reading and loving my friends and family

What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would take my parents and friends to Italy and then save the rest.  

People would be surprised to learn: I can rough it. I can't wait to go without makeup, without showering and without sleep on the Race.

Favorite place you have ever visited: I love Interlaken, Switzerland. It is the extreme sports capital of the world!

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together:  Since we just met, it will be harder for us to race without knowing one another as well as the other teams do. We have to trust each other way more and have faith in ourselves.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I hope to get to know my birth mother through this incredible opportunity. It is my hope that we will be able to spend a lot of time together and become friends.
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | No topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.