Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 12:24pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Katie and Rachel »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race Profiles
(Moderators: JP, yesteach, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Katie and Rachel
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Katie and Rachel  (Read 874 times)
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

Katie and Rachel
« on: Sep 1st, 2010, 10:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Katie Seamon

Hometown: Rahway, N.J.

Connection to your Teammate: Friend/Beach Volleyball Partner

Current occupation: Beach volleyball player

Favorite hobbies: Playing volleyball, exercising and going to the beach

Achievements: Playing division I volleyball and being chosen to all-conference team

Lifelong to do list: Travel the world

What scares you most about traveling? Nothing! I love planes, trains, cars, boats, a good run, bike ride - I'll do it all.

What excites you most about traveling? I LOVE seeing new places. It is one of my goals in life to travel as often as possible.

If I could switch places with someone: Bella Swan

Role model/hero: My little brother, Michael, who actually isn't very little at all! He is the greatest athlete that I have ever personally known and he inspires me everyday. He was drafted in the 2010 MLS draft and is playing with the Seattle Sounders. I am so proud of how hard he has worked and of all his accomplishments. I loved watching him play his entire life but now seeing him on TV gives me goose bumps.

What are you passionate about? This is an obvious one - volleyball, of course! I am also very passionate about my family. My parents, sisters and brother mean the world to me; they are hilarious, crazy, fun and extremely close to one another. Love you guys!

What would you do if you won the million dollars? Buy a beach house on the Jersey Shore and travel.

People would be surprised to learn: I love musicals.

Favorite place you have ever visited: Portugal

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Shutting up. We both talk too much.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? Rachel is one of my best friends. I think this will be a great experience for us to do something fun and competitive and bond with each other.

Pet peeve about your teammate: She gets frustrated way too easily. She freaks out and it is hard to calm her down.

Rachel Johnston

Hometown: Moorestown, N.J.

Connection to your Teammate: Friend/Beach Volleyball Partner

Current Occupation: Beach volleyball player

Favorite Hobbies: Volleyball, traveling and shopping

Achievements: Graduating college with honors

Lifelong to do list: Find a job that I love, go on African Safari with my sister, sail around the Greek Islands with my mom, get married in Bora Bora and have really cute athletic babies

What scares you most about traveling? Getting kidnapped or being in a plane crash

What excites you most about traveling? Seeing new places

If I could switch places with someone: Katie Seamon

Role model/hero: My mother. Not only is she beautiful, a good athlete and the coolest mom I know, but everyday I am amazed at how she raised two daughters all by herself with such determination and sacrifice. I think we turned out great - thanks, Mom!

What are you passionate about? Volleyball, love and my day planner

What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would pay off my student loans, buy a place of my own and hit up a Michael Kors store.

People would be surprised to learn: I often sleep with a stuffed hippo named Winston and I don't like tomato sauce.

Favorite place you have ever visited: Las Vegas

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Not having contact with our friends and family

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? Making new memories with Katie and seeing the world

Pet peeve about your teammate: She is not very punctual and she is bad at answering email/texts.
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.