Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 12:13am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Ron and Tony »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race Profiles
(Moderators: JP, yesteach, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Ron and Tony
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ron and Tony  (Read 3917 times)
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

Ron and Tony
« on: Sep 1st, 2010, 10:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ron Kellum

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

Connection to your Teammate: Best Friend

Current occupation: Director/Choreographer

Favorite hobbies: Working out, skiing, golfing and dinners with friends

Achievements: My biggest achievement came when I was cast in my first Broadway show, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and writing my first book The Gypsy's Survival Guide to Show-Business.

Lifelong to do list: One day I would like to do outreach work in Africa, host an entertainment show, open a theater and travel the world.

What scares you most about traveling? Being in another country when there is a terrorist attack

What excites you most about traveling? Experiencing the world in new ways and discovering new cultures, people and food

If I could switch places with someone: I'm blessed with an amazing life and love my work and family. I wouldn't want to switch places with anyone, but there are many people that I admire and respect. They inspire me to strive to reach my goals.

Role model/hero: My mother is my role model and my father is my hero.

What are you passionate about? Helping actors and performers discover their dreams. Equal rights and equality for all.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? Assist my family, make a donation to my church and invest the rest.
People would be surprised to learn: I'm a pretty quiet person when I'm not working and I have a deep faith in God.

Favorite place you have ever visited: Serra Cafema Namibia in Africa

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Because of our size differences, the physical challenges may be our Team's biggest hurdles.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? It will be a dream come true for both of us to run the race together. It will be an amazing opportunity to see and discover parts of the world I would never be able to experience.

Pet peeve about your teammate: I can't reach him because he is always on the phone.

Tony Stovall

Hometown: Tucson, Ariz.

Connection to your Teammate: Best friend

Current occupation: Doctoral Student at the University of Arizona

Favorite hobbies: Reading, traveling and screenwriting

Achievements: Getting my MBA

Lifelong to do list: Ultimately I would like to get a PhD (the journey has begun), become a professor, visit the three continents I haven't been to, skydive and read War & Peace.

What scares you most about traveling? Political unrest in some places in the world scares me.

What excites you most about traveling? The idea of experiencing different cultures is what excites me most about traveling. I'm fascinated with people so any chance I get to experience others is great.

If I could switch places with someone: President Obama (but only for a day or so - I think the stress would kill me)

Role model/hero: My parents

What are you passionate about? I'm most passionate about learning, my family and friends and new adventures

What would you do if you won the million dollars? Pay off my school loans, give a little to charity (that includes my family - charity begins at home), visit the three continents I haven't visited and invest the rest.

People would be surprised to learn: I like country music.

Favorite place you have ever visited: China and Southern Africa

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Communicating clearly and calmly with one another will be a challenge for us on the Race.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I think the race will bring us closer together. It will help us to solidify our friendship and give us another amazing adventure together. We are eager for an adventure of a lifetime.

Pet peeve about your teammate: He's ALWAYS on the phone.
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.