Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 2:22am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « DOR »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Big Brother
   Big Brother Live Feeds & Spoilers
(Moderators: JP, lakelady, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   DOR
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: DOR  (Read 1548 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

DOR
« on: Aug 15th, 2009, 7:59am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Chima has left the building! Not sure if she DORd or got kicked out for some reason, but she is gone!

Lydia and Natalie seem to think she may be back, because her stuff is still there...but the fab 4 seem to think she is gone for good...
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

Re: DOR
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15th, 2009, 9:06am »

I was just reading on Wikipedia to see who had been nominated and read the CHima quit-- something about breaking a mic after throwing it into the pool and bad mouthing production

I'm looking forward to watching Sunday's episode-- whenever I can =)
IP Logged
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Aug 15th, 2009, 5:00pm »

Okay so i've been doing some investigation as to the chima situation

Apparently once Jessie was gone Chima, Natalie and Lydia were bawling in the DR. They concocted a plan to make Russell and Jeff break the rules so they'd be kicked out. Chima apparently believes that Jeff told Russell he had the power (which now chima;s comment makes sense- all I heard was "he knew about it, I think the producers and I have wil be chatting) which is against the rules.  

Chima kept breaking the rules- she wanted to lose the have not on purpose so she could eat food and be penalize. Chima and Lydia were trying to goad Russell into hitting them or something so he'd be kicked out. Jordan is probably thinking WTF mate?! Chima refused to wear her microphone and threw one in the pool... Apparently Alison Grodner came to the house to have a meeting with Chima and told Chima that the repair for the microphone she deliberately broke is coming out of the stipend. Chima flipped and told AG off and decided to live- but she may also have been evicted because she kept telling off the producers.  Lydia (or Natalie?) wanted to leave with Chima or something. Chima is not in the jury house.

I find it interesting that had someone else had the power and it didn't affect Chima she wouldn't care but because she got burned she's gone off the deepend...

i'm so intrigued right now... If I didn't just have a baby I'd so buy the feeds right now haha
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Aug 15th, 2009, 8:03pm »

When Jessie left, Jeff made some comment to Russell about keeping his word (to keep Russell safe - which they agreed on when Russell was HOH, they'd keep each other safe).  Chima took it to mean that Russell knew about the Coup, and she was going to rat him out.. it's been total chaos.  

Today, because of Chima being kicked out (they kicked her out, no DOR) - Michele's HOH has ended and they had another HOH competition.  No idea what they plan to do about the "double eviction" - because if they go through with it, they will be a week short.  Who the heck knows what's gonna happen..  

Lydia is now on the warpath, and she wants to go home next.  Natalie is being b*tchy and yelling at Michele (she doesn't have a problem with anyone else, just Michele - so she says).  Kevin is just trying to survive.  Russell is laughing at Lydia going wacko (she's also drunk, poured Michele's beer she got for HOH down the drain then ran laughing hysterically through the house.).

Also, in addition to the mic incident - she took Jeff and Russell's rosaries, trashed all their clothes (Jeff, Russell, Jordan) and there was some scandal about someone puttting M&Ms in something Michele was eating, and the food dye (she has allergies to red dye) was an issue?

Anywho... it's still going on - Lydia and Natalie are in the DR now, Jeff, Jordan and Russell are pretty much ignoring it.. but they keep going after Michele and she keeps losing it... tomorrow should be an interesting night.

Supposedly CBS is supposed to release an "official statement" as to why Chima is out.
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Aug 15th, 2009, 8:41pm »

oh my word... this is crazy...  

these girls cannot be normal- like they have to have some chemical imbalance-- because who does thisHuh

Jordan and kevin are probably going- what the 1@#!@-- if everyone goes around trying to kill each other then they may just end up in the final 2 by default

but its smart of russell and jeff to stay out of it--- if Natalie and Lydia wanted to avenge Jessie's demise this is the wrong way to go about it...

I'm so intrigued... and to think i almost decided to give up watching after casey was gone
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Aug 15th, 2009, 10:50pm »

official statement from CBS:
“Chima has been evicted by the producers from the Big Brother house for violating the rules. She will not be part of the show’s jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show.”
IP Logged

AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Aug 18th, 2009, 5:57pm »

'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: Chima Simone gave us no choice

By Reality TV World staff, 08/18/2009

Although the details of her departure from the house still remain largely unexplained, Big Brother host Julie Chen says Chima Simone gave the show's producers no choice but to remove her from the competition.  

NOTE: The following contains significant Internet live feed spoilers that will not be televised until a future Big Brother broadcast.  Please stop reading immediately if you wish to wait until the show's broadcast.  

"This past weekend unfortunately, this was very serious, we had to ask someone to leave the game -- we had to expel someone, and it was Chima," Chen said during Monday's broadcast of The Early Show, which she also co-hosts for CBS.  "When you watch Tuesday night's episode you'll see why, basically, our back was up against the wall and we had to expel her from the game."  

"You will see her behavior that led up to the expulsion and then you can decide, you know," Julie added.  "I'm sure a lot of people out there were rooting for her and I'm sure there were some people who  were happy to see her go -- that's always the way it is with everybody on Big Brother.  Some people love you, some people don't like you."  

Chima, a 32-year-old freelance journalist from West Hollywood, CA, left the competition early Saturday morning.  

"Chima has been evicted by the producers from the Big Brother house for violating the rules," the network said in a statement released Saturday. "She will not be part of the show's jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show."  

CBS didn't release any additional details beyond the brief statement, however Chima -- who had ironically boasted that "nobody likes a crybaby" in a pre-season introductory video -- subsequently disputed the network's description of her exit in an email sent to an examiner.com blogger.  

"Yes, I did in fact quit the show, although there are reports on EW from CBS to the contrary," she wrote.  "Big Brother would like everyone to believe I was kicked off for not following the rules, but I went to the producers repeatedly over the past couple of days wanting to leave....wanting out of that house!"  

"The producers NEVER want the world to think or know that we houseguests DO LEAVE when it becomes futile to stay.  I lost faith in the show [and] my ability to remain committed to this game.   All of the remaining housemates know I wanted to leave and that is why any conversation concerning me is cut in the live feed because they don't want America to hear the truth about my voluntary departure."  

"Do you really believe that I would be expelled for tossing my microphone when past houseguests have only been kicked off for violence [and] threats of violence?  You know better, as do I.  It's better that I left. I did what was best for me in this game and that was to leave. When I chose to play [and] play hard the power I did earn was completely usurped by a game piece never used before in this game and my HOH reign was rendered useless. I have no regrets."

According live feed viewers, Chima's exit occurred after she had increasingly ignored the instructions of the show's producers, whom she had vocally blamed for her eviction nomination by new Head of Household Michele Noonan.  

(Chima had been the season's previous Head of Household, however Jeff Schroeder was able to "overthrow" her reign due to the season's "Coup D'etat" twist, resulting in Jessie Godderz -- her closest house ally -- being evicted instead.  Natalie Martinez and Lydia Tavera, Jessie's two other allies, had then joined Chima in spending the next two days mourning Jessie's departure and villainizing Jeff and his allies, which include Michele.)  

After winning Thursday's new Head of Household competition, Michele had nominated Chima for eviction alongside Natalie on Friday afternoon.  

Prior to the blackout, the feeds had also appeared to show Chima deliberately throwing her portable microphone pack into the water of the houseguest's backyard hot tub in an attempt to destroy it.  

Big Brother's pre-taped Sunday night broadcast, which had concluded with coverage of Michele's eviction nominations of Chima and Natalie, had ended with an announcement that "one houseguest self-destructs and is removed from the game" during Tuesday's broadcast.  

"I don't care if I'm nominated.  This game is f--ked.  I'm f--ked.  My friends are f--ked.  So as far as I'm concerned I don't care," Chima said at the end of the Sunday night broadcast.  

According to Showtime's Big Brother: After Dark live feed program, Tuesday night's Big Brother broadcast will also include coverage of the new Head of Household competition and nomination ceremony that occurred after Chima left the house.  

(After China departed, Big Brother's producers declared Michele's HoH reign over and held a new HoH competition.  The competition, which took place Saturday evening, was won by Jordan Lloyd, Jeff's closest ally.  Jordan then nominated Natalie and Lydia for eviction.)  

Chima isn't the first Big Brother houseguest to leave the long-running CBS reality series without being evicted by her fellow houseguests.  

In 2008, Neil Garcia voluntarily left Big Brother: 'Til Death Do You Part -- the special winter Big Brother edition CBS aired during the Writers Guild of America strike -- during the competition's second week due to an unspecified "urgent, personal matter."  Sharon Obermueller, who had been sequestered since she and partner Jacob Heald had been evicted at the season's first Eviction Ceremony, returned to the competition in his place.  

During the show's 2003 season, Big Brother 4 houseguest Scott Weintraub was removed from the show prior to the season's first eviction after he refused to listen to the producers' instructions and threw a temper tantrum that caused some of the other houseguests to fear for their safety.  

Earlier in that same season, another would-be Big Brother 4 houseguest Brandon Showalter was removed from the show before the houseguests even entered the Big Brother house.  After the show's cast was announced, a still-sequestered Brandon allegedly attempted to contact his girlfriend -- a violation of the show's sequester-period rules.  An alternate contestant replaced Brandon when the cast entered the Big Brother house.  

In 2001, Big Brother 2 houseguest Justin Sebik was kicked out of the house after a night of drinking included Justin holding a knife to the throat of fellow houseguest Krista Stegall and asking if she'd still love him "if I killed you."  

Although Krista -- Justin's "showmance" girlfriend -- didn't seem threatened by his action and later claimed to have no memory of the incident and protested that "[the producers] blew that completely out of proportion," Big Brother's producers decided to remove Justin after determining he had demonstrated inappropriate behavior.  

By the time the season ended, Krista had found a new "showmance" partner -- eventual Big Brother 7: All-Stars winner Mike "Boogie" Malin, who proposed marriage to her live on Big Brother 2's season finale.  The pair later broke up and never married.  Despite her earlier comments, Krista sued CBS over the knife incident a year later.  

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/big-brother-host-julie-chen-chima-sim one-gave-us-no-choice-9369.php
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2009, 5:57pm by AmberJ » IP Logged
AmberJ
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Aug 18th, 2009, 5:59pm »

I really feellike Chima is a just a huge sore loser--- I highly doubt she'd have lost faith in the game if JESSIE had the power and took off ronnie the week prior and put up like Jeff and Jordan. It's simply because she got burned by the Coup.. yeah it has not been used before but this is not the first time this has happened in the game-- and she needs to expect the unexpected

And anyone with half a brain could have figured out Jessie didn't have the power because if Jessie had the power why would he not have used it the week before to save ronnie??
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.