Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 7:59pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Lynn Williams USA Jersey »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Big Brother
   Big Brother Live Feeds & Spoilers
(Moderators: JP, lakelady, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Lynn Williams USA Jersey
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Lynn Williams USA Jersey  (Read 408 times)
Fengjingye
ForumsNet Member
China 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Lynn Williams USA Jersey
« on: Jun 4th, 2018, 4:32am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

by Tao Jun, Dong Hua

HO CHI MINH CITY, Feb. 7 (Xinhua) -- Holding her one-year-son in her left arm, leading her three-year-old son by her right hand and looking much older than her age, Dao Hong Phuc is tirelessly bargaining for some new clothes ahead of returning home to central Quang Ngai province for the Lunar New Year Festival known as Tet.

But many other migrant workers in southern Vietnam are not as lucky as Phuc who works for Pou Yuen, a Taiwanese-backed sports shoe maker in Vietnam's in Ho Chi Minh City.

No matter where they work Morgan Brian USA Jersey , Vietnamese people worldwide and in Vietnam in particular try their best to return home to spend time with their families during the festival.

However, due to financial hardship, many cannot afford the journey for home, often hundreds of kilometers away, so they have to spend the Lunar New Year period elsewhere.

Most migrant workers are born in the central or northern region, and many work in the southern key economic zone Meghan Klingenberg USA Jersey , which covers Ho Chi Minh City and the seven provinces of Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Ba Ria Vung Tau, Binh Phuoc, Tay Ninh, Long An and Tien Giang.

There are around 90 Megan Rapinoe USA Jersey ,000 workers at Pou Yuen Vietnam, a sports shoe maker in Ho Chi Minh City's Binh Tan District, and some spared no efforts to curb their expenses in 2015, but still failed to save enough money to return to their hometowns in the central or northern region for Tet which will officially start on Feb. 8.

"Living costs, especially boarding-house rent and food prices have kept increasing, so saving money has become harder and harder for me Mallory Pugh USA Jersey ," one of Phuc's colleagues Minh Anh, told Xinhua.

"My total monthly salary is a meagerly 3.5 million Vietnamese dong (155.5 U.S. dollars). If I return to Bac Giang (a northern province) by an inter-provincial coach this Tet, the return ticket will cost me my whole salary." Therefore, Anh has decided not to go home, but to send the money to her parents instead.

"Four days ahead of Tet, we received our salaries and modest bonuses paid through bank accounts. We had to queue for hours before ATM machines to withdraw the cash Lynn Williams USA Jersey ," Anh bemoaned, explaining that crowds waiting to use ATM machines around industrial parks and export processing zones before Tet happens every year.

Like Anh, many other migrant workers share the same plight. Thai Thi Phuong, who has worked for a company in Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park in Ho Chi Minh City's Nha Be District for six years, said that this is the fourth consecutive Tet she has not returned home to the souther. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap NFL Hats   Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys   Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys   Cheap College Shirts   Wholesale MLB Jerseys   Wholesale College Shirts   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Wholesale Football Jerseys  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.