Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 5:48am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « schedule changes »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Big Brother
   Big Brother Discussion
(Moderators: JP, lakelady, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   schedule changes
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: schedule changes  (Read 968 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

schedule changes
« on: Jun 6th, 2010, 2:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

“Big Brother 12 makes Big Changes to its schedule
Wednesday, May 26th, 2010 at 4:00 am | JOE BROOKS |  
By Joe Brooks
(WIREUPDATE) — On Tuesday, CBS Corporation has announced the summer schedule for “Big Brother 12. The series’ 12th incarnation will continue to pop-out three episodes each week, however one of those nights has changed.
“Big Brother 12 will adopt a Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday schedule. Thursdays will continue the tradition of live evictions with host Julie Chen, Sundays will be the night of nominations, and Wednesdays will be all about the Power of Veto competition.

One benefit to the schedule change for fans is that each night “Big Brother” airs the hour it is on will stay the same, 8/7c. No more time shifting for the PoV episode each week!
“Big Brother” returns to CBS on Thursday July 8th at 8/7c!
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2010, 2:06pm by yesteach » IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

Re: schedule changes
« Reply #1 on: Jun 6th, 2010, 2:16pm »

That's nice that they're on all at 8, but two nights in a row seem weird to me. I guess it doesn't matter because I'll probably hear spoilers anyway.
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
CaliGirl
ForumsNet Member
USA 

"Driving down the 101"

View Profile

Re: schedule changes
« Reply #2 on: Jun 30th, 2011, 5:34pm »

Thanks for the update, Heather. Remember, kiddies, tonight's the night and I am truly excited. For some reason, this past season of Survivor as well as The Amazing Race have disappointed me. They weren't up to their usual standards. I have tried to analyze my perceptions about this situation and have determined that it's all about personalities and chemistry. The fit has to be right.

Re: Survivor. This last season only had one "standout" player and that was Mr. Gorillion, Phil. I don't mean this in a good way. He was nasty and annoying and to me he was obviously a pathological liar or just delusional. I would prefer Coach over him and at the time Coach was on (as I recall he was on twice) I couldn't stand him. This season it should have been called "Rob and his Sheep." Nobody had the guts to even attempt to oust him from the tribe. It was getting tiring. I guess he deserved to win because he had them all under control and he even laughed about it.

Re: The Amazing Race. Something was missing here too. Same people as had been on before, but they were so blah this time around.  

Maybe it's me but I don't think BB will disappoint. At least I hope not.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.