Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 10:45am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Andrew Gordon »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Big Brother
   Big Brother Discussion
(Moderators: JP, lakelady, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Andrew Gordon
Previous topic | New Topic | No topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Andrew Gordon  (Read 570 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Andrew Gordon
« on: Jul 2nd, 2010, 8:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Name: Andrew Gordon  
Current Residence: Miami Beach, Fla.  
Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, spontaneous and sneaky    
Favorite activities: Video games, poker, watching football, swimming and going to "Toys R Us"
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not seeing my daughter is always hard, but the most difficult part of living inside the Big Brother house will be not watching ESPN daily    
Strategy for winning Big Brother: My formula: Kaysar + Will + George and Russell's (from Survivor) game plan = Andrew  
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Politicians, lawyers, rude people and anyone with an IQ of an idiot  
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I love the theme - bring it on!  
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Marvin from season 5 the most because he was intelligent and always said what he thought. I hated Holly from season 5 because she was annoying and materialistic  
What are you afraid of: I hate snakes, heights, beauty (it can control me) and Rabbis scare me (self guilt)
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being a great father to my daughter  
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Live for today because tomorrow will be yesterday soon  
Is there anything else you want to tell the audience about yourself: I'm a tall, cute, Jewish, single, doctor, father that's very competitive and ready to stir the pot in the Big Brother house.  
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2010, 8:10pm by yesteach » IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | No topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.