Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 10:09am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Kathy Hillis »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Big Brother
   Big Brother Discussion
(Moderators: JP, lakelady, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Kathy Hillis
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Kathy Hillis  (Read 769 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Kathy Hillis
« on: Jul 2nd, 2010, 8:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Name: Kathy Hillis  
Current Residence: Texarkana, AR
Three adjectives that describe you: Tenacious, passionate and fun-loving (silly)  
Favorite activities: My favorite activities include canoeing, riding 4-wheelers, mudding, street racing (at work in my patrol car... Shhhh!), gardening, exercising, target shooting and riding horses. Also, shopping, shopping and shopping.  
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I know the most difficult part of living in the house would be missing my family. On top of that I am a TV and telephone addict so no contact with friends will be hard too.  
Strategy for winning Big Brother: I'm going to be myself and have FUN! My strategy will be decided on a daily basis.  
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: All Women!!!!
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Chima the least. She disrespected the game!  
What are you afraid of: Heights and SNAKES!  
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Surviving ovarian cancer  
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Never give up, never give in, and never use the word defeat. Use words like hope, believe, faith and victory.  
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: When I was undergoing Chemo one night I vowed to my Grandma that when I got better I would apply for Big Brother. I have loved the show ever since and can't wait to be a part of it.  
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2010, 8:23pm by yesteach » IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

Re: Kathy Hillis
« Reply #1 on: Jul 3rd, 2010, 1:47pm »

I love this part: street racing (at work in my patrol car... Shhhh!)
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Re: Kathy Hillis
« Reply #2 on: Jul 4th, 2010, 10:50pm »

I know!  Not sure that was the smartest thing to put in print somewhere... LOL
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.