Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 2:45pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Kristen Bitting »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Big Brother
   Big Brother Discussion
(Moderators: JP, lakelady, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Kristen Bitting
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Kristen Bitting  (Read 836 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Kristen Bitting
« on: Jul 2nd, 2010, 8:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Name: Kristen Bitting
Current Residence: Philadelphia, Pa.  
Three adjectives that describe you: Strong-minded, motivated, kind-hearted
Favorite Activities: Going to the gym, meditating, shopping, listening to music, reading, learning new things and living on the edge
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Having new people understand me, as I am very misunderstood by strangers.
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Be myself
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: "Cookie-cutters" and "average Joes"  
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" My life is that way. That would be nothing new to me.  
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Braden from season 11, he was nice to look at.  
What are you afraid of: Nothing. If I had to select one thing that frightens me, I would say failure.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being 'on my own' since 18, financially and otherwise.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Grab life by the balls.
Is there anything else you want to tell the audience about yourself: If I could best describe myself, I am a "quiet storm." I don't think there is anyone on reality TV quite like me.
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.