Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 3:01am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Lane Elenburg »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Big Brother
   Big Brother Discussion
(Moderators: JP, lakelady, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Lane Elenburg
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Lane Elenburg  (Read 696 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Lane Elenburg
« on: Jul 2nd, 2010, 8:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Name: Lane Elenburg
Current Residence: Decatur, Texas  
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing, athletic
Favorite Activities: Working out, riding motorcycles, going out with friends and playing golf
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Sharing a bathroom with my fellow Houseguests
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Yes I do, but not revealing it.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Annoying people
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" My life is already full of the unexpected, so I believe I would do just fine.  
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Memphis from Season 10 because he was laid back
What are you afraid of: Electric fences
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Playing college football at Texas Tech University
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" To be successful at everything I attempt
Is there anything else you want to tell the audience about yourself: I am a very competitive person. I have been in and around sports all my life. Also, I work in public relations so I can twist and play every person in that house which should enable me to come out on top.
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.