Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 5:43pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Matt Hoffman »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Big Brother
   Big Brother Discussion
(Moderators: JP, lakelady, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Matt Hoffman
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Matt Hoffman  (Read 754 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Matt Hoffman
« on: Jul 2nd, 2010, 8:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Name: Matt Hoffman
Current Residence: Elgin, Ill.  
Three adjectives that describe you: Intelligent, creative and sweet-talker  
Favorite activities: Playing music, writing music, watching TV, watching/playing hockey, hanging/drinking with friends and annoying people for my own amusement  
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The frustration of not knowing all the major world and pop culture news that's happening all around you  
Strategy for winning Big Brother: I'm leaving all of my emotions from home and my "real life" at the door. When I'm in the house, it's 100% game.  
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Quiet, reclusive types. When you're crammed away in close quarters for that long, you need some stimulation.  
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I'm very adaptable and can think on the fly.  
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Since the beginning I've liked Will, but his strategy would never work anymore. People play the game too much now. So, I'd have to go with Dan as my favorite.  
What are you afraid of: Failure. That's it. I think that comes from being an only child. It's a curse.  
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Everything I did with my old band, Shooting Blanks.  
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" I don't want the world, I just want your half.  
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I have what it takes. I'm smart, charismatic and housebroken so I won't pee on the carpet.
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.