Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 12:59pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « CBB January 2017; WHATM’s Little Brother; links’n’ »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Big Brother
   Big Brother Discussion
(Moderators: JP, lakelady, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   CBB January 2017; WHATM’s Little Brother; links’n’
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CBB January 2017; WHATM’s Little Brother; links’n’  (Read 657 times)
geraldsmith
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

CBB January 2017; WHATM’s Little Brother; links’n’
« on: Feb 21st, 2017, 6:09am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello Guys,

For newbies, it's a thread for posting tweets, Facebook stuff, links to video clips, newspaper and magazine articles - anything relevant to CBB that's not big enough to deserve its own thread.

The idea of this is someone can get in from work/college etc and skim quickly through the thread to see what's been occurring.

It's worked well in the past because there was rarely duplication. If you're posting say a tweet, hit Refresh first in case someone's done it already. If someone's already doing the tweets, leave them to it. After an hour you could post "would you like me to take over?".

The chit chat rule has been relaxed a little, hope people don't mind as this place can be used as a safe haven when it's a bit rough out there

Thread forever dedicated to the memories of our late friends Wonkeydonkey and Sad BB Addict and everyone else from the DSBB family who are not with us anymore, but are with us in spirit wherever they are up there.

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms You can check Animated sales explainer video one of my work.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.