Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 2:25pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « SCOTT PETERSEN ARRESTED! »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   In the News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   SCOTT PETERSEN ARRESTED!
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: SCOTT PETERSEN ARRESTED!  (Read 2059 times)
MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Praying for FN members/family health & happiness

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

Re: SCOTT PETERSEN ARRESTED!
« Reply #15 on: Apr 21st, 2003, 6:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

For one thing - that tarp you mentioned - the one found - apparently had some type of evidenciary properties.  I'll get back to this point.........

Also, there was something in his boat that might have been used to weight down Laci's body after she was killed.  

Back to the tarp - her time of death is now highly suspicious.  The FBI and police link that tarp to the suspicions.  It's possible that SP murdered her on the 23rd of December or early on the 24th.  I'm hearing it's possible he killed her, wrapped her body in the tarp...and took her out in the bay, possibly under darkness of  night on the 23rd/early 24th, and.....we can figure out the rest.
IP Logged

"Senility Prayer"...God grant me...
The senility to forget the people I never liked
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do
And the eyesight to tell the difference."

Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« Reply #16 on: Apr 21st, 2003, 6:23pm »

I get the impression they have more than we know about. They had commented in the press they were already planning to pick him up and charge him based on some evidence they had.  

What do we know about?
Bodies were dumped in the same place he said he was fishing and he even provided a marina ticket for proof that he was there.  He clearly intended to establish an alibi but instead he has set himself at the scene of the crime...

A tarp has washed ashore that may contain valuable evidence that links the body to his boat.

When the body was found, he fled, dyed his hair and was found near the mexico border with 10,000 in cash.  

Even OJ wasn't as obvious as this guy...
IP Logged
MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

« Reply #17 on: Apr 21st, 2003, 7:15pm »

PLUS he had his brother's picture ID and I understand the likeness is remarkable.  And we know damned well a dip in a swimming pool wouldn't have bleached his hair like that.  If it could - he'd be in hospital today with severe burns over 100% of his body.  This man has a serious case of the "stupids" if he thought anyone would buy that.  

A reporter at the Modesto courthouse early this afternoon, said that he had spoken one-on-one to one of the chief investigators and was told that they had "enough" evidence to bring SP in.  The Attorney General and others working on this gruesome case are NOT at liberty to divulge these suppositions at this point.

You know, with the all the media and others asking these questions in an "in your face I want you to tell me and I want to you tell all" reminds me of how protestors aand others were asking the same things before and after the coalition happened.  More info about that is slowly being learned.   "Loose lips sink ships" is just as valid in murder cases as it is in war times.  

As far as SP's parents are concerned, they're scared for the life of their son and are lashing out in anyway they can think of.  Saying that the police "bungled everything from day one" is asinine.  The mom stated she feels like she's in "Nazi Germany".  Lady - if that were true (back then) your son would have been executed without benefit of trial.  Shame shame on you.

The couple who have been friends with the Peterson's for years and who were in their wedding party, were interviewed by Katy Couric this morning on the Today Show.  Long story short, they feel Scott may be responsible for Laci's death.

In the meantime, this Poster is relying heavily that evidence and circumstances - as they come to light - will hopefully lay this horrid case to rest, and the murderer receive his just dessert.
IP Logged

Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #18 on: Apr 22nd, 2003, 8:48am »

Scott Peterson pleads not guilty to killing wife, unborn child
Criminal complaint: Couple's home was crime scene
Tuesday, April 22, 2003 Posted: 6:59 AM EDT (1059 GMT)

MODESTO, California (CNN) -- Scott Peterson pleaded not guilty Monday to two counts of murder in the deaths of his wife, Laci, and his unborn son, charges that could bring the death penalty.  

When he was read the charges against him, Peterson, cleanshaven and wearing a prison orange jumpsuit, answered: "I am not guilty."  

Peterson, 30, is charged with killing, "with malice aforethought," his wife and their unborn son, who was due to be delivered February 10. Laci, 27, disappeared December 24. Police allege that the slayings occurred at the couple's home.  

The double homicide charge against Peterson means the district attorney could seek the death penalty. Stanislaus County District Attorney Jim Brazelton said his office has not decided what punishment to seek.  

Peterson's next court appearance will be May 6 for a bail hearing, with pretrial proceedings set to begin May 19.  

The criminal complaint against Peterson, which was released earlier Monday, listed the couple's house as the crime scene.  

Regarding the killing of the unborn child, the complaint states, under the heading Termination of Pregnancy: "During the commission of the murder of Laci Denise Peterson, the defendant with knowledge that [she] was pregnant did inflict injury on [her] resulting in the termination of her pregnancy."  

In a news conference a few hours after Peterson was arraigned, Brazelton said his office has a committee that will review all the evidence in the case -- some of which hasn't arrived yet -- before making a decision on the death penalty.  

He said he expects to reach a decision before the pretrial hearing.  

Judge Nancy Ashley appointed Tim Bazar as Peterson's attorney after the defendant said he wasn't in a position to hire a lawyer. Kirk McAllister, who had previously represented Peterson, refused to answer reporters who wanted to know whether the suspect could no longer afford his services.  

"That's between him and me," McAllister said, adding that he has told the public defender he will assist the case in any way he can.  

A source close to the investigation said detectives repeatedly returned to San Francisco Bay to conduct searches for the missing mother-to-be after they found specific tidal charts of the bay on Scott Peterson's computer.  

The source also said investigators found traces of concrete in the bottom of Peterson's 14-foot aluminum boat, which they believe might have come from some kind of concrete anchors.  

Earlier, police defended their arrest of Peterson in the case after accusations by his parents that authorities are rushing to judge him. (Full story)  

"You have a district attorney calling this a slam-dunk before there's even an arraignment," Scott's mother, Jackie Peterson, said in a Time magazine interview. (Read the interview)  

Families present for brief hearing
Outside the courthouse, hordes of reporters and television crews parted to make way for Peterson's mother as she made her way into the building.  

Inside the courtroom, Sharon Rocha, Laci's mother, was sitting by herself when Jackie Peterson walked over to her, hugged her, and said, "I'm sorry."  

Peterson's father, Lee, and his sister, Susan Caudillo, also were there.  

Dennis Rocha, Laci's father, and Ron Grantski, her stepfather, also attended the brief court proceeding, along with Amy and Brad Rocha, Laci's siblings.  

When Scott Peterson entered the courtroom, Sharon Rocha broke down in tears, said a CNN correspondent who was inside the courtroom.  

She later described her anguish during a news conference with other members of Laci's family.  

"Laci and her unborn child did not deserve to die. They certainly did not deserve to be dumped in the bay and be sent to a watery grave as though their lives were meaningless," she said. "Laci meant the world to me; she was my only daughter, she was my best friend." (Quotes)  

Scott Peterson in maximum security

A memorial to Laci Peterson covers the front lawn of the house where police say she was killed.  
Peterson, housed in the Stanislaus County Jail in Modesto, is classified as a "maximum security" prisoner based on the charges against him, said Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department spokesman Kelly Huston. Peterson is separated from other inmates because they have threatened him, Huston added.  

"There are folks who have an unfavorable opinion of him, and therefore we want to protect him from having contact with those people," he said.  

On Friday, state authorities said DNA tests proved that two bodies that had washed ashore on San Francisco Bay were the missing Modesto woman and her unborn child.  

There will be additional searches for evidence in the case, Huston said, but he could not say where those searches would be conducted.  

The fetus was found April 13 along a trail at Point Isabel Regional Park. The next day, about one-and-a-quarter miles away, Laci Peterson's body was found washed up on rocks.  

Moving quickly -- and before DNA results confirmed the identities -- police arrested Peterson early Friday in San Diego, where his parents live.  

Investigators had a solid case against him even without the remains, Modesto Police Chief Roy Wasden told CNN.  

--- CNN correspondent Rusty Dornin contributed to this report  

IP Logged
MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

« Reply #19 on: Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:00pm »

Apr 18th, 2003, 6:21pm  
Apparently forensics have determined the body found is Laci Petersen.  Scott Petersen was arrested in San Diego this afternoon.

Apr 18th, 2003, 9:11pm  
The results are in - Scott Peterson and Laci Peterson are the biological parents of the full-term baby boy found on the shore of that San Francisco bay.  

Apr 18th, 2003, 10:19pm
A large black tarpaulin came ashore about 60 yards from where Laci Peterson's body was found, although it was not known whether it was connected to the case, said East Bay Region Park Police Chief Norm Lapera.  

Apr 21st, 2003, 8:36am
Jackie Peterson said Modesto police discredited anyone who claimed to have seen Laci after a phone conversation she had with her mother on December 23. Her husband said some of those witnesses were "prominent people."  

(A neighbor reported that Laci always opened her drapes first thing every morning.  They were never opened on Dec 24!)

Today at 8:48am
The criminal complaint against Peterson, which was released earlier Monday, listed the couple's house as the crime scene.  

A source close to the investigation said detectives repeatedly returned to San Francisco Bay to conduct searches for the missing mother-to-be after they found specific tidal charts of the bay on Scott Peterson's computer.  

The source also said investigators found traces of concrete in the bottom of Peterson's 14-foot aluminum boat, which they believe might have come from some kind of concrete anchors.  

All the above are a few timelines we can use as we follow this case.  

This morning on Good Morning America, Diane Sawyer replayed parts of her interview with Scott Peterson.  I'll have to tell you - those "parts" made me sit down and make a couple of notes but they're rather sketchy.

Diane told him neighbors reported that they saw him putting something quite large into his boat the night of Dec 23rd.  He answered that it was a "market umbrella".  He was mumbling at this point but I think he said he had planned to use it while he was fishing because it was raining.  (This statement is so ridiculous I could LMAO )

Scott mentioned the phone call Laci had with her mother on the evening of the 23rd.  She was in process of cooking in prep for the Christmas family get together.  When investigators began searching the home - there was NO evidence of such food preparations.  SP chose not to comment on this.

Further, (on the 24th) when the police went in, the house was immaculate.  In fact, one officer put in his report that the kitchen floor was damp and the mop was wet.  Scott stated that his wife always cleaned the kitchen floor everyday - the have several animals, was the reason he gave.  Not only that, he said his wife liked to have everything in tip-top shape before the cleaning lady came in.  

Wait a sec!  I don't recall what time on the 24th a missing persons report was called in - but while she was missing - how could she have just cleaned the floor?  Diane Sawyer gave him the most incredulous look.  Doubt was written all over her face.

« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:08pm by MzWings » IP Logged

Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #20 on: Apr 22nd, 2003, 4:07pm »

Excellent timeline Wings!

Marcia Clark on the Peterson Case
Entertainment Tonight
April 22, 2003  

After a weekend of intense media coverage, SCOTT PETERSON was arraigned Monday and charged with two counts of murder for the deaths of his 27-year-old wife, LACI PETERSON, and her unborn child. He pleaded not guilty. Tonight on ET, former O.J. SIMPSON prosecutor and special ET correspondent MARCIA CLARK weighs in on the case.

"I think it's a very emotional case," Clark says in an interview with MARY HART. "The murder of a pregnant woman and her unborn child and her husband being the potential killer makes it that much more tragic."  

Fearing he may flee the country, police arrested the 30-year-old Peterson on Friday in San Diego, the same day DNA test results were announced proving the two bodies that washed ashore in San Francisco Bay were indeed those of his wife and unborn child. She was nearly eight months pregnant when she disappeared this past Christmas Eve from Modesto, CA. When police apprehended Peterson, he had lightened his hair, grown a beard and reportedly was carrying $10,000 in cash.  

Peterson has maintained that he was fishing in San Francisco Bay when his wife vanished and he had nothing to do with her disappearance. Despite the media maelstrom, his parents, LEE and JACKIE, are standing by their son. "He could not do anything so bad," Lee told CBS' "The Early Show." "He and Laci were so much in love. They had just a wonderful relationship." Jackie told the press, "You have a district attorney calling this a slam dunk before there's even an arraignment? I feel like I'm living in Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union. I am just sick at this."  

Clark says the next step for the prosecution is to amass all of its evidence. "They're going to take the statements that he made to the police that we don't know about," she explains. "Any statements that he made to others; that means other witnesses, family members and friends, that may indicate a consciousness of guilt or planning efforts on his part ... combined with [any of the] physical evidence [they may have] to indicate, hopefully, his state of mind at the time of the killing, that he was the one who did the killing, of course, and then the planning that went into the disposal of her remains."  

Stay tuned to ET for all the latest developments in the Peterson case!  

IP Logged
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #21 on: Apr 22nd, 2003, 4:08pm »

America's Most Wanted" host JOHN WALSH is speaking out about accused double murderer SCOTT PETERSON. When LACI first went missing four months ago, Peterson appeared on "AMW" and said he believed his wife was still alive. However, Walsh revealed to ET that Peterson refused a face-to-face interview with him. "Let me tell you something," said Walsh, "when your pregnant wife who's just about to give birth to your son is missing, you don't tell someone who has the No. 1 crime show that you're too busy playing golf to do an interview." According to Walsh, the police told him they believed Peterson was scared to look him in the eye. Yesterday, the 30-year-old appeared in a Modesto courtroom, and though public opinion appears not to be in his favor, Scott has so far held fast to a plea of innocence. Tonight on ET, we'll talk to Walsh, and our ET special correspondent, former prosecutor MARCIA CLARK, gives her insights into the case
IP Logged
MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

« Reply #22 on: Apr 22nd, 2003, 5:56pm »

Thanks Rhune.  That's quite a compliment, coming from you.
IP Logged

Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #23 on: Apr 24th, 2003, 4:14pm »

Prosecutor in Scott Peterson case would seek death penalty
Thursday, April 24, 2003 Posted: 4:35 PM EDT (2035 GMT)

MODESTO, California -- The district attorney in the Laci Peterson case intends to seek the death penalty against husband Scott Peterson if he is convicted of murdering her and their unborn son, he said Wednesday in a television interview.  

James Brazelton, district attorney in Stanislaus County, California, made the statement during a taping of "The John Walsh Show" scheduled to air Thursday, The Modesto Bee newspaper reported.  

Brazelton had previously said that a decision whether to seek the death penalty awaited consultations with Laci Peterson's family. He told the newspaper after the interview that a meeting had not yet taken place and that the final decision rested with a committee of attorneys in his office.  

Brazelton said, however, that he wanted to seek Scott Peterson's execution.  

"In my opinion, this is the type of case that cries out for death penalty consideration," Brazelton told the Bee. "In particular, the family is the most important consideration."  

Scott Peterson, 30, pleaded innocent Monday to murdering his wife and unborn son who disappeared on Christmas Eve. Their bodies washed ashore last week in San Francisco Bay, three miles from where he said he was fishing.  

The remains were being held at the Contra Costa County Coroner's office as forensic experts tried to determine a cause of death.  

Scott Peterson remains in jail, facing what experts say could be years of legal proceedings.  

Prosecutors plan to decide by May 19 whether to seek the death penalty against Scott Peterson, a fertilizer salesman. District Attorney Jim Brazelton said he hopes for a July preliminary hearing to present evidence necessary to take Peterson to trial, but conceded it could take up to two years before a trial begins.  

Some murder cases, legal experts said, can take three to five years to go to trial.  

Peterson, represented by a public defender after an abrupt split last weekend with his private attorney, has a May 6 bail hearing to consider if he will be freed while awaiting his evidentiary hearing and possible trial. Prosecutors intend to argue against bail, Brazelton said.  

Peterson defense team named
Meanwhile, a team of three public defenders is now in place to represent Scott Peterson  

Taking the lead in Peterson's defense will be Tim Bazar, head of Stanislaus County's public defender's office -- a post he's held for more than seven years. Kent Faulkner and Maureen Keller will join him.  

Scott Peterson  
Judge Nancy Ashley appointed Bazar during Monday's brief arraignment after Peterson said he wasn't in a position to hire a lawyer. Kirk McAllister, who had previously represented Peterson, refused to answer reporters who wanted to know if the suspect could no longer afford his services.  

Brazelton alleged that Peterson killed his wife at their Modesto home late December 23 or early December 24. He also claimed a special double-murder circumstance, allowing him to consider seeking the death penalty.  

That could trigger a change in the trial location and bring on 10 to 15 years of legal proceedings, common in capital punishment cases, experts said.  

Scott Peterson's next court appearance will be May 6 at a bail hearing.  

IP Logged
MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

« Reply #24 on: Apr 24th, 2003, 4:28pm »

Thanks for this info Rhune.  Finally - the police is giving us more info and helping us tie up our own speculations too.  

1.  The tarp

2.  The date of the murders could have been 12/23

Personally (not that anyone asked me) I don't feel that putting the responsibility of SP's sentence in Laci's parents laps is the right thing to do.  I feel they've been through horrible times.  If they asked for a death sentence and this was eventually carried through - and somewhere down the line they might have wished they hadn't and then guilt could crop up for them.  They don't need that.
IP Logged

MzWings
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Grahndmahmah
View Profile

« Reply #25 on: May 2nd, 2003, 10:41am »

Apparently David - there is more info existing than the authorities are willing to give us at this point.  We'll see next Tuesday - May 6 - if we'll be privy as it becomes available to the public.
IP Logged

Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #26 on: May 2nd, 2003, 4:42pm »

High-profile attorney will defend Scott Peterson
Friday, May 2, 2003 Posted: 12:59 PM EDT (1659 GMT)

MODESTO, California (CNN) – Prominent attorney Mark Geragos will defend the California man accused of killing his wife and unborn son.  

Geragos agreed to represent Scott Peterson at a Friday morning hearing at a Stanislaus County, California, courtroom. A team of public defenders had represented Peterson.  

A bail hearing scheduled for next week has been delayed, and Peterson's next court appearance will be on Monday.  

"Do I think he (Scott Peterson) can get a fair trial," Geragos rhetorically repeated a reporter's question following Friday's hearing. "I've been in this for only one day. Give me until Monday and I'll make those feelings known."  

The action by Geragos, who has defended high-profile actors and political figures, came after he said earlier this week on CNN's "Larry King Live" that he had met with Peterson and his parents. Geragos has been a regular guest on CNN.  

"I was tremendously impressed by Scott. Tremendously impressed, and that's something that leans me toward taking the case as well," Geragos said on the "Larry King Live" show.  

Geragos' clients have included actress Winona Ryder, former Rep. Gary Condit, and Susan McDougal, a one-time business partner of former President Clinton. Ryder was convicted last year of shoplifting from a Beverly Hills store.  

Peterson is in a Stanislaus County, California, jail, awaiting trial on two counts of murder for the deaths of his wife, Laci, and his unborn son, who was due to be born in February.  

The 30-year-old Peterson was arrested in mid-April. Peterson has pleaded not guilty to the charges, which carry a special circumstance that could qualify him for the death penalty if convicted.  

District Attorney Jim Brazelton has said that he would seek the death penalty against Scott Peterson if he were convicted.  

Scott Peterson said his wife disappeared from their Modesto home last Christmas Eve after he departed on a solo fishing trip. The bodies of his wife and baby washed up earlier in April near the Berkeley Marina in the San Francisco Bay, where Peterson said he had launched his boat. He was arrested days later.  

Scott Peterson, shown this past winter.  
Geragos said he believes in Peterson. "I don't think there's any doubt that I believe in him and in a case like this, that's always a helpful thing."  

Last month on CNN, however, Geragos said defending Scott Peterson would be difficult because the bodies of the victims were found so close to the place where the defendant placed his alibi, the marina.  

"That is devastating, in terms of why they've arrested him so quickly," Geragos said in an April 18 appearance on "Larry King Live" show. "In fact ... my feeling was as soon as these bodies washed ashore, the fact that he -- that it was a mile or two miles away -- meant to me that he was going to be arrested any moment."  

CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin said Geragos must seek a delay for the beginning of the trial and get the trial moved out of Modesto, where media coverage has been intense.  

"He's got to let passions cool, a year at least until this trial goes forward," Toobin said  

During Friday's hearing, Peterson entered court shackled and wearing a red jumpsuit. The judge granted Geragos' request that Peterson be allowed to wear civilian clothes in all future court appearance.  

"It's like seeing a poster of some sort of monster," Geragos said, describing the effect the chains had on Peterson's appearance.  

In a quick proceeding, Geragos also expressed concern about search warrants that have been sealed since Peterson's boat and truck were confiscated, reported CNN Correspondent Rusty Dornin.  

Pretrial proceedings are scheduled to begin May 19.  

IP Logged
hhcg
ForumsNet Member
Afghanistan 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: Our newest FN god: Heather
« Reply #27 on: Jan 14th, 2017, 12:24am »

Air Max For Sale
pandora outlet store
Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel
Nike Air Max Boutique
Doudoune Femme Pas Cher
Jordan Store
nfl store
Canada Goose Outlet Store
new yeezy shoes
23 is back
Ugg Pas Cher En France
longchamp bags on sale
goedkope nike air max
chaussure Nike homme
nike shoes
Jordan Sneakers For Sale
Soldes Ugg
pandora jewelry store
Nike Online Store
Jordan Future
Timberland Outlet
moncler coats for women
nike sportschuhe
Canada Goose Outlet
Michael Kors handbag on sale
Nike Air Max 90
nike sb stefan janoski
Ugg boots Sale
Moncler Jacket Womens
Chestnut Ugg Boots
air jordan
ugg boots for women
nike jordan shoes
vans shoe store
Air Jordan Retro Sale
hogan scontate
Ugg Boots On Clearance
Air Jordan Release Date
Moncler Outlet Online
nike tn pas cher
Pandora Store
nike damenschuhe
Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace
nike chaussures
Air Jordan News
cheap uggs for women
Air Max Sneakers
Womens Ugg Boots
nike air schuhe herren
Oakley Sunglasses Cheap
Nike Air Huarache For Sale
Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher
ugg store
abercrombie and fitch store
chaussure basket homme
coach factory outlet online
hogan rebel donna
Nike Air Sneakers
Ugg Button
Nike Shoes Sale Store
ugg boots classic
nike mercurial soccer cleats
Boutique Ugg
Pandora Beads And Charms
Air Max Femme
Anelli Pandora
adidas schoenen
Cheap Stone Island Jackets
Bottes Ugg Pas Cher
Nike Air Women
Nike Factory Store
Boty Nike Air
moncler outlet
Air Nike
Stone Island Outlet
australia uggs outlet
pandora online
Nike Air Jordan 11
Pandora Official Website
toms sale
Air Max 90
Sportschuhe Nike
new pandora charms
toms shoes outlet
uggs outlet
moncler jacket sale
pandora charm bracelet sale
zapatos de futbol nike
portafoglio michael kors
adidas kläder
sac coach soldes
retro jordans for cheap
Canada Goose Official Site
Negozi Pandora
zapatillas nike baratas
nike schuhe günstig
converse store
Canada Goose Outlet
Michael Kors handbag discount
Lebron 13
michael kors handbags on sale
nike air
womens nike air max
ugg boots cheap
adidas store
ugg clearance
louboutin heels
Nike Pas Cher Femme
cheap real uggs
Orecchini Pandora
longchamp tote bag
Original Ugg Boots
Michael Kors Handbags Discount
prada outlet
Ray-Ban Official Discounted Site
Botte Ugg Femme
Jordan Schoenen
billige nike sko
Ugg Femme Pas Cher
Nike Air Max Cheap
Sheepskin Ugg Boots
ray ban wayfarer eyeglasses
michael kors bags outlet
Ray ban sale online
ugg boots outlet online
moncler girls
Ugg Pas Cher Femme
cheap nike air max
canada goose jackets on sale
hyperdunk 2014
Adidas Originals Superstar
Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher
Nike Pas Cher Homme
Uggs Outlet Store
australia uggs outlet
Veste Moncler Femme
newest lebron shoes
Oakley Outlet
pandora beads
Uggs Pas Cher Soldes
Nike Store
nike joggesko
scarpe hogan outlet
Ugg Homme Pas cher
Moncler Store
uggs for cheap
Veste Moncler Pas Cher
pandora bracelet charms
Chaussure Nike Pas Cher
Michael Kors
nike sportschuhe damen
huarache sneakers
cheap uggs
Nike Air 90
nike air jordan pas cher
Timberland skor
fitflops sale uk
official NHL jerseys
tru religion jeans
nike free
Air Huarache
botas de futbol
air force one pas cher
adidas outlet stores online
Nike Zapatos
Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher
Sneakers Nike
nike air max running shoes
Ugg Noir Pas Cher
sac a main michael kors
Ugg Classic Tall
canada goose sale online
new jordan releases
zapatilla adidas
adidas outlet
Toms Outlet Online
ugg outlet online
uggs for women
Moncler Sale
Toms Shoes For Women
Doudoune Moncler Solde
Yeezy Black
Ugg Outlet Online Store
christian louboutin outlet
scarpe nike
pandora rings
Uomo Hogan
Michael Kors Outlet
reebok running shoes
Cheap Michael Kors
Ugg Grise Pas Cher
Coach Bags On Sale
Adidas Superstar
zapatillas running
nike sneakers
cheap air max outlet
canada goose jacket outlet
cheap christian louboutin
religion store
Soccer Boots Outlet nike
ugg factory outlet
chaussures de foot pas cher
chaussures nike pas cher
hhcg 1.14
IP Logged
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #28 on: Sep 26th, 2017, 2:54am »

Heart And Soul Bonds Wholesale Ugg Boots
Our lives are greeted by different types of relationships. Some fun, some cozy and intimate, some crazy and adventurous, some inseparable. Nevertheless, new balance pas cherthere are also other type of connections, moncler saldi which transcend these. adidas chaussures These are the heart and soul bonds. Scarpe nike uomoOne does not need to talk or exchange messages but still there is a knowing or a feeling of the other person. pandora jewelry Here the channels of heart and soul connection are alive. louboutin pas cher chine
We have all experienced this at some moments in life. UGG bottes FemmeLike when you are wishing to eat a special dish and without saying a word your mother/father/housemate makes it for you. When you have suddenly thought of a friend and felt as though she was not ok nice adidas shoes and you call to say hi, you discover she is going through a tough patch. Wholesale Ugg BootsThe electricity you feel running through your body when you connect with someone so profoundly. scarpe nike runningThe time when you meet someone in your dreams and it feels so real. When you look deeply into someone's eyes and you just know their true essence.  Wholesale Ugg BootsWhen your spouse has a stomachache and u can feel the sympathy pain.  new balance saleWhen you think of someone and then suddenly they call you unexpectedly and you say “Hey! I was just thinking of you!” When you are thinking about something and the next moment your friend talks about the same thing - almost completing your statements. Nike Air Max new balance femme
We share them with a few people in our lives; we can actually share them with more. It sounds ridiculous. However, it exists for each one of us.
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.