Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 1:21am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Busted Priest »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   In the News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   Busted Priest
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Busted Priest  (Read 1519 times)
ElvisAlbert
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Busted Priest
« on: May 6th, 2010, 10:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Boston Priest Is Busted in Kid Rape  

The child-molesting priest who once ran a Catholic hostel in New York was busted yesterday on kid-rape charges, weeks after disclosures that Boston church officials covered up for him.  

The Rev. Paul Shanley, 71, was arrested at his San Diego home by cops acting on a Massachusetts warrant, which charges him with three counts of raping a boy between 1983 and 1990. The alleged victim was then between age 6 and 13.  

The accuser, now 24, told authorities the priest took him out of a class at St. Jean Parish in Newton, Mass., on an almost-weekly basis to rape him in a bathroom, across the street or in a confessional.  

Shanley told the boy that if he reported the abuse "no one would believe him," said Middlesex County District Attorney Martha Coakley. "He was 6 years old, and fond of Shanley."  

The case is the first criminal prosecution against Shanley, who is named in several lawsuits alleging child molestation.  
IP Logged
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

Re: Busted Priest
« Reply #1 on: May 8th, 2010, 6:02pm »

I love seeing these guys get busted.  I hate hearing what they've done, but I'd like to see them all caught and rounded up.
IP Logged
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: May 8th, 2010, 8:37pm »

I'm surprised Micheal Jackson didn't become a priest.  Although it wouldn't have surprised me if he did.
IP Logged
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: May 9th, 2010, 10:23am »

Exactly...
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: May 9th, 2010, 2:14pm »

Lol, i guess it's ok to make MJ jokes again?  Tongue

I think it's sick that some of these priests were moved around the country when accusations were brought up.
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: May 9th, 2010, 8:56pm »

on May 9th, 2010, 2:14pm, Heather wrote:

I think it's sick that some of these priests were moved around the country when accusations were brought up.

I wouldn't mind them being moved around the country as long as it was to a penitituary penitentuary prison.  Undecided
IP Logged
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Sep 26th, 2017, 3:42am »

Heart And Soul Bonds Wholesale Ugg Boots
Our lives are greeted by different types of relationships. Some fun, some cozy and intimate, some crazy and adventurous, some inseparable. Nevertheless, new balance pas cherthere are also other type of connections, moncler saldi which transcend these. adidas chaussures These are the heart and soul bonds. Scarpe nike uomoOne does not need to talk or exchange messages but still there is a knowing or a feeling of the other person. pandora jewelry Here the channels of heart and soul connection are alive. louboutin pas cher chine
We have all experienced this at some moments in life. UGG bottes FemmeLike when you are wishing to eat a special dish and without saying a word your mother/father/housemate makes it for you. When you have suddenly thought of a friend and felt as though she was not ok nice adidas shoes and you call to say hi, you discover she is going through a tough patch. Wholesale Ugg BootsThe electricity you feel running through your body when you connect with someone so profoundly. scarpe nike runningThe time when you meet someone in your dreams and it feels so real. When you look deeply into someone's eyes and you just know their true essence.  Wholesale Ugg BootsWhen your spouse has a stomachache and u can feel the sympathy pain.  new balance saleWhen you think of someone and then suddenly they call you unexpectedly and you say “Hey! I was just thinking of you!” When you are thinking about something and the next moment your friend talks about the same thing - almost completing your statements. Nike Air Max new balance femme
We share them with a few people in our lives; we can actually share them with more. It sounds ridiculous. However, it exists for each one of us.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.