Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 2:56pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « First of all is the dream »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   In the News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   First of all is the dream
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: First of all is the dream  (Read 464 times)
rainahuang
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

First of all is the dream
« on: Nov 6th, 2017, 1:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

'Xiangyang know' APP + 'I am K song king' to build Nike Air Max 90 Jacquard Womens Air Max Tailwind 6 Shoes the first ugg echarpes line of Xiangyang online nike pas cher femme song song - Trade News-21tradenet.com, global trading platform
Cool entertainment Air Max 2009 mens technology, deputy general manager Xiao Hong Lei issued a speech. Trainee reporter Qi Jing Yi photo conference site public theme song. March UGG Mittens 20 morning, Xiangyang first large-scale  online K song contest 'I was K song king' start and 'Xiangyang know' APP on-line ceremony press conference in the Han Dynasty (1) Waterloo City Cool Entertainment Technology Group headquarters held. Conference, the organizers on behalf of Xiao Honglei said, 'mobile Internet era, network marketing has occupied the enterprise to promote the 'half of the talons louboutin femme country.' Therefore, the ugg pas cher bottes contest, not just a national entertainment nike shoes outlet escarpin louboutin pas cher singing contest, is a seize the online market 'It is understood Nike Air Max 95 kids that the first' I K King 'game time for the July 20 to September 20, divided into the main activities of the' online qualifying 'and the weekly sub-activities' new and nike air max 90 youth ugg bottes 2017 Old artillery ',' twelve constellations album ',' hearing awakening 'and other dozens of sub-activities, and will also be through the' musicians Kids UGG Boots recommended platform 'section for the contest rally. 'Xiangyang know APP' is the online K song contest support platform, download 'Xiangyang know APP' registered chaussures new balance 574 femme louboutin pas cher successfully, in the K song section recording works, upload successful after the entry. The conference also announced the 'I K Kings King' theme song 'song king Nike Air Max Mens tribe', contracted the composition cheap ugg boots online of the utterance of the extremely sound of the founder of tube Zhen Zhen said, 'the song's conception mainly highlights two points, First of all is the dream, our life is fast, many people do not have a dedicated stage to show their voice, this time through the online way, as long as there is a cell phone, their own in the room can also achieve the singer dream. One is entertainment, we hope that this game no threshold to become a full range of music lovers of the arena.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.