Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 1:14pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Fantasy Survivor game »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Fantasy Survivor Games
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Fantasy Survivor game
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2 3  4 Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Fantasy Survivor game  (Read 11974 times)
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Fantasy Survivor game
« on: Sep 8th, 2009, 1:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi everyone.  I started a new tribe/league over at http://fantasysurvivor.net.(Since we probably won't have a game of our own here.)   There are five different picks each week.

Reward
Immunity
Voted off
Safe
Mystery

I've named it after our fearless leader, Rhune.  So register, login and join the fun.  Let's see how well we do.

The name of the tribe is Rhune's goons.

I hope to see you all there.
IP Logged
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Re: Fantasy Survivor game
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26th, 2010, 1:04am »

Is anybody interested in playing this season?  I was the only one playing in my tribe so I had to play with myself.  Wink

(Just a word of warning...I did pretty good last season.  I kicked my @$$! )  :yes:
IP Logged
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Jan 29th, 2010, 3:30pm »

I just started a tribe for the CBS Fantasy Game.  It's also called Rhune's Goons and I hope you will join in the fun.

C'mon guys.  You know you wanna.
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Jan 29th, 2010, 8:19pm »

Now that my clicking finger is numb... if anyone else decides to sign up, we're at like number 2900+, so just go to the last page and go backwards, you'll find it MUCH faster... I clicked from 1 to 2900...  Undecided
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Jan 29th, 2010, 11:23pm »

Sorry about that.  I just figured you could type in "Rhine's Goons" and wouldn't have to look for it.  Undecided
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Jan 30th, 2010, 10:24am »

I thought the same thing and kept looking for a place to search, if there's one I'm blind and couldn't find it. LOL. You might be able to do an invite link??
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 30th, 2010, 1:27pm »

Are you allowed to have more than one tribe? i'm already in one.
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Jan 30th, 2010, 4:47pm »

There's only a place to send to e-mail adresses and I couldn't even send one to myself.  Sad  The best I can do is this...
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/fantasy/

That will probably get you there (After you register)  

After you set your team you can join a tribe.  We're on page 581, and we're #2904 on the Public group tab (Rhune's Goons)

Too bad we can't use a GPS.   Undecided
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2010, 4:54pm by Isle_be_back » IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 31st, 2010, 1:31pm »

Ok i figured out how to join a second tribe Cheesy
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Feb 1st, 2010, 2:14am »

The scoring on the CBS site has many categories, so choosing your team can be quite challenging.  Here are the scoring procedures...  

If any of the Survivors on your team do any of the following during an episode of the show, you score points. No points are awarded for flashbacks. You may assign Bonus Point categories each week to each of your Survivors. Watch the show and see what's happening. Here's how the points are scored:  

Find Hidden Immunity Idol: Your team earns 30 points when one of your Survivors finds the hidden Immunity idol.  

Use Hidden Immunity Idol: Your team earns 30 points when one of your Survivors uses the hidden Immunity idol.  

Reads Tree Mail: Your team earns 10 points any time one of your Survivors reads aloud any part of the "Tree Mail.  

Cries: Your team earns 12 points any time one of your Survivors sheds tears.

Sprint Forward in the Game: Wins Immunity (group): Your team earns 25 points any time one of your Survivors is on the tribe that wins the Immunity Challenge.  

Sprint Forward in the Game: Wins Immunity (individual): Your team earns 30 points any time one of your Survivors wins the individual Immunity Challenge.  

Wins Reward Challenge (group): Your team earns 10 points any time one of your Survivors is on the tribe that wins a Reward Challenge.  

Wins Reward Challenge (individual): Your team earns 20 points any time one of your Survivors wins the individual Reward Challenge.  

Jeff Says Your Name: Your team earns 3 points any time Jeff Probst says the name of one of your Survivors.  

Jeff Says Your Name NOW: Your team earns 10 points any time Jeff Probst says the name of one of your Survivors before saying the word “NOW”.

Use of NOW Wireless Device: Your team earns 30 points any time one of your Survivors handles or touches a Sprint NOW Wireless Device.  

Chosen for Reward Prize: Your team earns 10 points any time one of your Survivors is chosen to share a reward prize.  

Gets Immunity Idol: Your team earns 15 points any time one of your Survivors is given an Immunity Idol by any other Survivor.  

Remove from island: Your team loses 40 points any time one of your Survivors is removed from the island.

Sent to Exile Island: Your team loses 18 points any time one of your Survivors visits Exile Island.  

Sits Out Challenge: Your team loses 12 points any time one of your Survivors does not take part in a group Challenge: Reward or Immunity.  

Voted Off: Your team loses 40 points when one of your Survivors gets voted off the island.  

Gives Immunity Idol: Your team loses 15 points any time one of your Survivors gives the Immunity Idol to another Survivor.  

Receive Medical Attention: Your team loses 10 points any time one of your Survivors receives professional medical attention from a Survivor Staff member.  

Bonus Points/Ponderosa: You are awarded 30 points for correctly answering the Weekly Bonus Point question and/or the Ponderosa Extra Point question.  

How do Bonus Points/Ponderosa work? Weekly Bonus Point Question: Each week at midnight Eastern Time following the broadcast of each new episode of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains a multiple choice Weekly Bonus Points question based on the episode broadcasted the previous evening will be posted at the Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Fantasy League site. For each Weekly Bonus Points question answered correctly by a registered player, the registered player's team will be awarded 30 Bonus points. A registered player has until 5:00 pm ET the following Thursday to submit their answer.  

Ponderosa Extra Point Question: Starting on or about 4/1/10, a weekly three-part multiple choice questions will be added to the game. For each weekly Ponderosa question answered correctly by a registered player, the registered player's team will be awarded 30 Ponderosa points. The content will be based on the prior week's PONDEROSA clip which will be available online at www.cbs.com/ponderosa.  

Points accrued through the WEEKLY BONUS POINT and the PONDEROSA EXTRA POINT questions will be added to the players overall game total by 6:00 PM Pacific Time the day following the night of each new Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains broadcast.
IP Logged
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Feb 1st, 2010, 6:09pm »

I'm in, sweetie.  But be advised, I've only played the CBS game once and I sucked pretty bad.  HOWEVER, I have the winner of last season advising me this time, so I might just win that trip myself.
IP Logged
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Feb 1st, 2010, 8:24pm »

Glad to have you aboard. But you have a difficult time winning that trip.  I was kinda thinkin' about winnin' it myself.  Wink

IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Feb 1st, 2010, 9:43pm »

The only way either of you is going, is if I get to take a friend..  Tongue
IP Logged

ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: Feb 2nd, 2010, 10:21am »

*thinks about joining* :laff:
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:26pm »

on Feb 2nd, 2010, 10:21am, Raymond wrote:
*thinks about joining* :laff:

We don't think around here.  Just do it!  We'll be looking for you.  Cheesy
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2 3  4 Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.