Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 4:02pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Many of the lovely traits »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Fantasy Survivor Games
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Many of the lovely traits
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Many of the lovely traits  (Read 579 times)
jafanshen
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Many of the lovely traits
« on: Jan 13th, 2018, 1:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Many of the lovely traits of the vintage rolex replica sale Explorer I 6350 are found on this watch, including the glowing warm look of the gilt dial, the 3-6-9 dial rolex replica sale configuration, and the unique textured honeycomb lattice dial. The honeycomb dial is a nice touch because it was only found on rarer versions of the 6350 Rolex Explorer. Other features that the rolex replica uk Bamford Heritage Explorer I has that are shared with the vintage 6350 Rolex Explorer include the lollipop seconds hand and replica watches uk the large oversized crown with no crown guards. The Bamford Heritage Explorer replica watches sale I is based on an actual current Rolex Explorer, and so it comes with a modern 39mm stainless steel case. The case, however, has been given Bamford’s signature light grey Military Grade Titanium Coating replica watches uk (MGTC) for better resistance to wear.  
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.