Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 19th, 2024, 8:19am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Osama Sighting! »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Community
   The Grapevine
(Moderators: Heather, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   Osama Sighting!
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Osama Sighting!  (Read 683 times)
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

Osama Sighting!
« on: May 6th, 2002, 1:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Osama Sighted in Pakistan  
Sporting a neatly trimmed beard, Osama bin Laden has been spotted in Pakistan's northern tribal lands and appears to be in good health, according to new reports. Afghan chief of military intelligence Hazrat Uddin said he has received "credible reports" that the terror lord and his top lieutenant, Ayman al-Zawahiri, are in the mountains in Pakistan's Northwest Frontier Province, Newsweek reports today. One sighting put bin Laden - who looked to have aged considerably in video recordings released earlier this year - in a place near Maidan, a village north of Miram Shah.  
IP Logged
east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

48936621 48936621   eastendgirlbc   eastendgirlBC
View Profile

Re: Osama Sighting!
« Reply #1 on: May 7th, 2002, 4:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

i really wonder who ever did believe that osama would have even been in afghanistan on 9/11?  could someone who thinks he would have stayed where his enemies would first go to look for him please enlighten me?   Huh

i just knew this man was still alive.  Lips Sealed  anyone smart enough to plan the 9/11 attacks, is smart enough to evade our forces for at least a little while or maybe altogether.

while i do not condone his or the acts of other terrorists actions', i agree with a prof of mine from my undergraduate days that something like this was bound to happen.  it has only been a question of when and where.  his reason for his thinking was the economic disparity partially caused by oppression by richer countries, namely the united states.  my prof was an american himself who had done his phd on some o the same issues only for colombia.  

all very sad.
IP Logged

read, study, reflect, write, read, study, reflect, spell check, write
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.