Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 19th, 2024, 11:49am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Mother's Day »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Community
   The Grapevine
(Moderators: Heather, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   Mother's Day
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Mother's Day  (Read 642 times)
LibertyBelle
ForumsNet Member

libertybelle28  
View Profile

Mother's Day
« on: May 13th, 2002, 7:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Did everybody have a good Mom's Day?  

I had a very nice one. All my kids live out of town but I got phone calls and goodies by mail. Cheesy

On Saturday night, Strider took me to dinner at my fave Italian place. Another couple joined us (she's a Mom too! Smiley ) and we pigged out. We indulged in every course, then coffee with desert. I didn't think I was going to be able to walk out of there LOL.

Yesterday was for my Mom. My sister and I, and our hubbies, took her out to lunch, then shopping. We found a wheelchair for her - she has COPD and can't walk very far without having to rest. We pushed her around for awhile, then stopped to look at shoes. When I looked up, she was gone! Yikes! But just then she came wheeling around a corner. I asked what happened and she said "I went shopping". She'd found that she could push the wheels by herself LOL.
IP Logged

I watch from the wings at the play you are staging - while I'm sitting here doing nothing but aging.
~ George Harrison ~
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

Re: Mother's Day
« Reply #1 on: May 14th, 2002, 12:29am »

Talk about a dedicated shopper. Wink

I flew out this weekend for a work conference in Vegas, so I had a little fun there but missed everyone.  Got back in on Sunday at 6:30am my time and was so tired, my hubby let me nap the day away while he continued to take care of the kids, woke me up for dinner, put the kids down and then gave me a long back rub.   Grin
IP Logged
LibertyBelle
ForumsNet Member

libertybelle28  
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: May 14th, 2002, 8:29pm »

Yep she has always been a totally dedicated shopper LOL.  

Sounds like your hubby is a prince Rhune.  Grin

Here's to hubbys who give back rubs!
IP Logged

I watch from the wings at the play you are staging - while I'm sitting here doing nothing but aging.
~ George Harrison ~
east
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

sigh

48936621 48936621   eastendgirlbc   eastendgirlBC
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: May 14th, 2002, 9:17pm »

coggy/libby ~ i love it when people gain more mobility and independence!  i am so happy for your mom!   Smiley

my mom was far away so frosty and i went into the backyard and took pictures of ourselves (20 to get it right)...it was a wee bit hard trying to hold the poodle while angling his head and the camera...it was too funny.   Grin
IP Logged

read, study, reflect, write, read, study, reflect, spell check, write
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.