Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 9:29am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « I am an Uncle.  =) »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Community
   The Grapevine
(Moderators: Heather, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   I am an Uncle.  =)
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I am an Uncle.  =)  (Read 2424 times)
Pau
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Proud to be Filipino!

pau_so_yu  
View Profile WWW Email

Re: I am an Uncle.  =)
« Reply #15 on: May 9th, 2005, 3:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

wow... congratulations!!!

yeah... I would find it very nice to be an uncle from you own bloodline....  well... I have 2 nephews already.. but they're from my cousins...    anyways.. hopefully next year I'll be an uncle from my bro who'll wed in August... Cheesy

well... he's a cute little boy... I hope he grows up good and respectful to his parents... Grin
IP Logged

Check out my travel blogs at http://www.pautravels.com
azure
ForumsNet Member
USA 

azure1967  
View Profile

« Reply #16 on: May 9th, 2005, 8:36am »

congratulations, he is beautiful!

Tongue
IP Logged

HELLO EVERYBODY!!
shamon
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: May 10th, 2005, 8:55am »

on May 6th, 2005, 10:34am, Boradamer wrote:

To me there is something special about your own sibling having a child. Doesn't make that kid any more special over the others but she didn't see it that way.

ditto...  All my nieces and nephews are on my side of the family.... I can't imagine having the same kind of love if they were on my wife's side of the family...

being an uncle has changed my life... It opened my heart up to a different kind of love..

its tribal, I guess... LOL!!!

but being an uncle with no children of my own allows me to be like a granny... spoil em' and send on home...  
IP Logged

When others demand that we become the people they want us to be, they force us to destroy the person we really are. It's a subtle kind of murder. The
Boradamer
ForumsNet Member
USA 

"I wonder if I should do a comb over?"

jwpritts  
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #18 on: May 10th, 2005, 9:10am »

It's funny. In the St. Louis Post Dispatch they had little blurb about his birth. My sister-in-law works for Kurt Warner as his Charity Manager.

FUTURE GRIDIRONERS?: An early spring harvest for the St. Louis Rams produced Sydney Katherine Collinger, whose mother is Allison Collinger, the Rams director of corporate relations and community outreach. Papa is Doug Collinger, head of Admiral Technologies. Sydney joins brother Benjamin, 8, and sister Elizabeth, 6. And in a Rams-related birth, Marci Pritts, the team's former community relations director, gave birth to a potential linebacker, Wayne Robert Pritts, who tipped the Toledo at 9 pounds 13 ounces. Marci now heads Kurt Warner's foundation, First Things First. Dad is Jeff Pritts, GM of the Courtyard Marriott Westport.

I told my brother Wayne and my boy Nathan could shore up any line. Nathan was 9 lb. 10 oz. and 22 in. long. My brother and I are both 6'4" and my wife is 5'10" and his is 6'. My daughter (age 8 ) is already 4'9" and easily the tallest in her class.

« Last Edit: May 10th, 2005, 9:11am by Boradamer » IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.