Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 17th, 2024, 12:29am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « There's No Place Like Home, Pts 2 & 3 (May 29) »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   There's No Place Like Home, Pts 2 & 3 (May 29)
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: There's No Place Like Home, Pts 2 & 3 (May 29)  (Read 1351 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

There's No Place Like Home, Pts 2 & 3 (May 29)
« on: Apr 24th, 2008, 7:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

No release yet - the finale is three hours, the first hour will air on May 15, and again tonight before this episode.  The final episode is 2 hours ... so THREE hours of LOST tonight.. Cheesy
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
BioDork
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: There's No Place Like Home, Pts 2 & 3 (May
« Reply #1 on: May 16th, 2008, 12:42am »

I love Lost
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: May 24th, 2008, 7:08pm »

The face-off between the survivors and the freighter people continues, and the Oceanic Six find themselves closer to rescue. Guest starring are Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Ken Leung as Miles Straume, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, John Terry as Christian Shephard, Sonya Walger as Penelope "Penny" Widmore, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Francois Chau as Dr. Marvin Candle, Anthony Azizi as Omar, Alex Petrovitch as Henrik and Starletta DuPois as Michael's mom.
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Im_Lost
ForumsNet Member
USA 

trapsteryadig
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: May 30th, 2008, 2:09pm »

wow wat a great episode, i kinda mad though that jin died, i thought he was gonna be one of the people to stay on the island
IP Logged
Im_Lost
ForumsNet Member
USA 

trapsteryadig
View Profile

« Reply #4 on: May 30th, 2008, 2:11pm »

and as soon as jack told ben wat locke told him that when  he left the island was not good made it so obvious that it was locke in the coffin
IP Logged
Pocket
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: May 30th, 2008, 8:33pm »

It's been an amazing LOST season.  I feel sorry for people who never started watching this show...it's been a magic carpet ride.

I'm holding out hope that Jin got blown over the landing pad of the ship....don't know if that would help him unless he was within the "pull" of the island when it did it's disappearing act.  Still, I have hopes Jin made it.  Michael, alas, is no more.

It's going to be a very long 8 months until our next episode.
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Jun 1st, 2008, 3:39pm »

It has indeed been awesome!  I, too, am hoping Jin got "blown clear" and hope that Daniel and the rest on the Zodiac got "sucked in" with the island...  

I'm loving bada$$ Sun!  She is definitely her father's daughter!!  

And Sayid was just downright creepy when he came to get Hurley, the paranoia is getting to him!

I left it downloading on my iTunes at school yesterday (faster connection there), so can't wait to rewatch it this week.. so many things I want to check again... like Miles and Charlotte's convo about "her finding where she was born??"  

Anyone tried the Octagon Recruiting thing?  I tried to get in, but I never get through.. guessing the server is overloaded.. going to wait a few days and try in the middle of the week rather than on a weekend... I hope it's another ARG, because I"m gonna need a LOST fix!!

Grin
IP Logged

Im_Lost
ForumsNet Member
USA 

trapsteryadig
View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Jun 2nd, 2008, 9:11pm »

i just went to that site and as of right now they just ask for your email adress
IP Logged
Insane 4 Survivor
ForumsNet Member
USA 

My New Home

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Jun 9th, 2008, 5:32pm »

Where's the link for it? HELP!!!!
IP Logged

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
Frank Sinatra
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Jun 11th, 2008, 7:51pm »

www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com

I can not for the life of me get it to work... everyone else seems to be able to.. but for some reason I get a beige screen and nothing else.. Sad
IP Logged

JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Jun 19th, 2008, 10:17pm »

on Jun 11th, 2008, 7:51pm, yesteach wrote:
www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com

I can not for the life of me get it to work... everyone else seems to be able to.. but for some reason I get a beige screen and nothing else.. Sad

The whole page is in flash, and your browser might not have flash installed.

Funny how the site is about a "new research project" and it's dated 2008... if they're going to apply this to the show... does it mean someone's bringing Dharma back to life? (I thought Ben killed it)

----

I love this season!!! And love the finale as well. The island disappearing was the biggest wtf moment ever for me in this show's history lol.

when the ship got blown up.... the other Oceanic survivors (the nameless ones) were there, weren't they?? Does it mean they all got killed and only the Oceanic 6, Sawyer, and maybe Jin were the remaining survivors?
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2008, 10:18pm by JP » IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Jun 20th, 2008, 5:47pm »

I finally got it to work and signed up... I think it's another ARG for the summer - I'm going to start another thread and I'll post what I have on it.  I got my "recruitment email" from them today.. it starts at Comic Con and if you aren't there to start, you will get an email after to tell you how to participate.
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.