Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 1:07pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « LeFleur »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   LeFleur
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: LeFleur  (Read 1235 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

LeFleur
« on: Mar 4th, 2009, 11:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This may be one of my favorite episodes of all time.  Sawyer (a.k.a. LeFleur) was so awesome in this episode.

I have a new theory, that when you get stuff in the past, you just have to wait it out until your time comes around.. so they just have to wait out the next 30 years until it's back to their crash... and I don't think they'll age while they wait.. which will explain why Richard never ages.. He's from the future... and so he's stuck in his time/age...
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

Re: LeFleur
« Reply #1 on: Mar 5th, 2009, 6:52pm »

I thought the episode was amazing, but I would have liked a better ending with more of a cliffhanger (especially since the next episode isn't for another 2 weeks).
IP Logged

Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Mar 5th, 2009, 6:52pm »

And that's a very cool theory, Yesteach.  You're probably right. Tongue
IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Mar 5th, 2009, 11:55pm »

All those "Skaters" think it was a clifhanger! LOL  However since I can't stand Kate, I personally could have waited til someime next year for this reunion :-P
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Mar 5th, 2009, 11:58pm »

And my latest fairly original thought... could the baby be Jack? I think  the fact that Jacob is personified by Christian has some reason/purpose to it... maybe Jack was born thre and sent for Christian to raise!
IP Logged

Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Mar 8th, 2009, 1:13pm »

Maybe.  That's a little weird, though.  But, then again, so is LOST.

on Mar 5th, 2009, 11:55pm, yesteach wrote:
All those "Skaters" think it was a clifhanger! LOL  However since I can't stand Kate, I personally could have waited til someime next year for this reunion :-P

Kate used to be my favorite. Tongue Juliet is growing on me a lot more now, though.  Still can't stand Sawyer or Jack...
IP Logged

Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Mar 8th, 2009, 4:00pm »

on Mar 5th, 2009, 11:58pm, yesteach wrote:
And my latest fairly original thought... could the baby be Jack? I think  the fact that Jacob is personified by Christian has some reason/purpose to it... maybe Jack was born thre and sent for Christian to raise!

After some research: Jack was 38 when the plane crashed though.  The scene with the newborn baby was in the early 1970's.  Since the plane crashed in 2005, it would be impossible for the baby to be Jack, I think.  But I could definitely be wrong.

My guess is that it might be Charlie...or maybe even Ben.  Maybe Ben was born, then taken off the island, then brought back for the same reason the Oceanic Six were?  That would explain how he knows so much, but that's a little far fetched, I think.
IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Mar 8th, 2009, 4:06pm »

How do we know Jack was 38 when the plane crashed?  I've never seen anything that had his birthdate on it... the baby was born in 1977.  Ben was born in the 60's... we saw his birth two seasons ago.. when his mom died in the woods...
IP Logged

Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Mar 8th, 2009, 4:35pm »

Oh yeah...I forgot about that.  Wikipedia and Lostepedia both say he's 37.  I don't know, actually.  Maybe that's after the three years off the island.  Or it could be Desmond or Ethan.

I think Ethan would make more sense.  Ethan was born on the island and he didn't look like he was older than 30 when he died.
IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Mar 8th, 2009, 8:07pm »

Where'd you find 37 on Lostpedia?  I looked there and didn't see an age anywhere...
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.