Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 11:04pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « NETFLIX »

Hot Movie News and Reviews at Entertainment Spectrum!
www.EntertainmentSpectrum.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Movie Discussion
(Moderators: Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   NETFLIX
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: NETFLIX  (Read 1433 times)
david

Email

NETFLIX
« on: Jun 3rd, 2003, 1:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I dont know how many of you know about NETFLIX but it has Blockbuster and Hollywood Video beat HANDS DOWN 20 bucks a month and you get all the DVD's you want with NO DUE DATES! delivered to your home! and get this mail them back in prepaid envelopes. I have had it for two months now and have rented over a dozen movies maybe two dozen I lost count but still only pay my 20 bucks a month and I can put Movies not yet released on waiting list like Bruce almighty you cant beat this. If you dont have it or dont know about it get it!!!!!! No rushing to video store, No hurry because movie is due NO DUE DATES, No going to Video store to find your release was already rented you cant beat this and if you rent more than 3-4 movies in a month it pays for itself. Any questions check netflix website or you can email me through here. I just wanted to share this with all of you here. Kiss
IP Logged
QuantumT
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

Re: NETFLIX
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11th, 2003, 1:07am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Netflix has revolutionized movie rentals.  OMG, I even upgraded my service to 4 rentals.   There are no late fees, you can keep your rental DVD's as long as you want.  The selection is amazing.  You recieve your DVD's in the mail with a return postage envelope.  It is amazinig.  

I have approximately 80 movies in my rental queue, and there are so many more that are available.

I have requested so many obsure movies that I thought they would revoke my membership, however the only movie they could not produce for  me was David Lynch's "Lost Highway", and after several searches I had to buy it as an import.

If I had the cash I would invest in this company.
IP Logged

Surprisingly, I was not startled to find a wee Abraham Lincoln sitting right there on my shoulder. We looked at each other for just a moment. Then he
david

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jun 11th, 2003, 10:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Cool I agree I have over 50 on my list and about a dozen of those not yet released. NO MORE trips to Blockbuster or Hollywood video for this family
IP Logged
QuantumT
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Jun 12th, 2003, 11:48pm »

I have 86 movies in my rental queue right now, I think the most I have had was about 102.

I have had the 4 DVD's that are my rentals at my home for over a month (I have been a busy gal lately), with no late fees!  Woo Hoo!

This is the best thing since TIVO!

There are 2 types of people:

1.  People who love TIVO.
2.  People who don't own TIVO.

Netflix Rawks!  :pimp:
IP Logged

Surprisingly, I was not startled to find a wee Abraham Lincoln sitting right there on my shoulder. We looked at each other for just a moment. Then he
Ultimate_Jaburg53
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: May 22nd, 2005, 11:32pm »

Yeah.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.