Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 8:58am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « Kill Bill »

Hot Movie News and Reviews at Entertainment Spectrum!
www.EntertainmentSpectrum.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Movie Discussion
(Moderators: Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Kill Bill
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Kill Bill  (Read 1011 times)
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

Kill Bill
« on: Jul 17th, 2003, 9:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Tarantino Chops Up 'Bill'  
Wed, Jul 16, 2003, 03:07 PM PT  

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - If you want to see Quentin Tarantino's much anticipated action flick "Kill Bill," you'll have to get in line -- twice.  

Instead of releasing one three-hour film, distributor Miramax is splitting "Kill Bill" into two parts, creating two movies with a running time of about 90 minutes each. Part one will debut in the U.S. on October 10, the original release date scheduled.  

A date for the second installment has not been announced, though it could come between two and six months later, Miramax co-founder Harvey Weinstein told The New York Times.  

Weinstein reportedly said that Miramax is the house that Tarantino built and that he can do whatever he wants. Miramax has feuded with directors in the past on film edits, including Martin Scorsese on "Gangs of New York" and Billy Bob Thornton on "All the Pretty Horses."  

"Kill Bill" is Tarantino's first film since 1997's "Jackie Brown." It stars Uma Thurman, David Carradine, Michael Madsen and Lucy Liu. Thurman plays a female assassin attacked on her wedding day by her husband and gang leader, Bill (Carradine), wakes up from a coma and seeks revenge.
IP Logged
triggerr20
ForumsNet Member

R&C i lyk

triggerr20  
View Profile

Re: Kill Bill
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19th, 2003, 11:30am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'd really like to see this movie.  Although, Zang Ziyi would have fitted the role better than Lucy Liu in my opinion but I think Zang Ziyi is still studying English before she comes back to Hollywood.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.