Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 12:17pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « LXG and Pirates »

Hot Movie News and Reviews at Entertainment Spectrum!
www.EntertainmentSpectrum.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Movie Discussion
(Moderators: Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   LXG and Pirates
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: LXG and Pirates  (Read 816 times)
david

Email

LXG and Pirates
« on: Aug 2nd, 2003, 9:49am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

We are going to go see both these films tonight will post my reviews on them tomorrow
IP Logged
david

Email

Re: LXG and Pirates
« Reply #1 on: Aug 4th, 2003, 8:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

ok I saw films a day later than planned. Both films are well worth the price of admission I found Pirates action packed with a wonderful Story. I normally find Johhny Depp a disappointment NOT this time! Acting in this film was good as stated story great as well. It was clear (at least to me) Depp had fun with this role and it showed. LXG is exactly what you would expect an action packed story filled with legendary chatracters sounds boring huh NOT THIS TIME Conery was excellent as Alan Quatermine leader of a group of special indivuals out to save the world all of which I found very entertaining it is quite a remarkable list Mr Hyde,The invisible man,Mrs. Harker (woman seduced by Dracula) Captain Nemo among others. Wonderful film again with storyline that will interst you as well
IP Logged
Pau
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Proud to be Filipino!

pau_so_yu  
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 7th, 2003, 8:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

hmm... but y is it that the reviews on LXG is bad?.... now im getting intrigued... I'm not planning to watch it because of the reviews... and now I think I should check it out before it gets off the screens here... Grin
IP Logged

Check out my travel blogs at http://www.pautravels.com
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 7th, 2003, 9:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My dad and step-mom went to se LXG and my dad commented that he liked it and my step-mom hated it and that it really seemed like a man's film.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.