Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 9:26am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « WARNING: Don't See This Movie!! »

Hot Movie News and Reviews at Entertainment Spectrum!
www.EntertainmentSpectrum.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Movie Discussion
(Moderators: Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   WARNING: Don't See This Movie!!
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: WARNING: Don't See This Movie!!  (Read 801 times)
dudeguy89
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Don't be fooled by the rocks that he's got.

View Profile Email

WARNING: Don't See This Movie!!
« on: Aug 4th, 2003, 10:59am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I took my 5-year-old nephew to see Spykids 3D: Gameover yesturday. This is just a warning to all people thinking about seeing this movie. DON'T! It is the worst movie I have ever seen. The entire movie is so stupid and predictible and the plot made no sence at all. Sylvester Stalone, who is supposed to be this great actor, was so lousy that it was like watching a kindegarden class trying to do Shakespere. And I haven't even mentioned the 3D quality of the film. Maybe some people find it exciting to watch a dark, fuzzy, 2 colored screen just to see an arm come out at you every 10 minutes, but I don't. The movie is fine for kids up to 6 years old but after that, no one will find this a good movie. Also, if there are any videogamers going to see the movie just to see this awesome videogame they're in, you're in for a dissapointment. The Spykids movies have gone to the dogs. As if it wasn't already a crappy series.
IP Logged

I root for two teams. The Marlins, and anyone who beats the Yankees.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.