Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 11:49am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « Passionada »

Hot Movie News and Reviews at Entertainment Spectrum!
www.EntertainmentSpectrum.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Movie Discussion
(Moderators: Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Passionada
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Passionada  (Read 1077 times)
eeschein
ForumsNet Member
USA 

DizzyLiz16
View Profile Email

Passionada
« on: Aug 14th, 2003, 3:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

hey everyone...just thought i would pass along this movie info.  This movie is set (and filmed, i believe) in New Bedford, Ma, not too far from me, and premieres this weekend.  the boston area has a large portugese population, and that culture is at the center of the movie.  i happened to get in on a "word-of-mouth" screening through a friend earlier this week.  It is a fun romantic comedy  Tongue , and has some great music from the portugese tradition, a style called Fado.  anyway, i enjoyed it!  here's the link for the movie too.  

http://www.passionada.com
IP Logged

"Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad, and helping your loved one to grow. Love takes attention and work and is the best thing in the world."

--Al Franken, 'Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them'
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.