Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 1:54am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Alias Spoiler-Vaughn Dead? Also ... Season 5&N »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Other Television Shows
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   Alias Spoiler-Vaughn Dead? Also ... Season 5&N
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Poll
Question: Alias- Fav Characters ??

Sid     2 (50%)
Vaughn     0 (0%)
Nadia     0 (0%)
Sloane     0 (0%)
Jack     2 (50%)

Total votes: 4

« Created by: Syd a.k.a Hayden on: Jun 6th, 2005, 4:26pm »

Author  Topic: Alias Spoiler-Vaughn Dead? Also ... Season 5&N  (Read 10893 times)
Syd a.k.a Hayden
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Sydney Bristow

View Profile WWW

Alias Spoiler-Vaughn Dead? Also ... Season 5&N
« on: Jun 6th, 2005, 4:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This is a big spoiler for all you fans of Alias. We saw that Vaughn and Sid were in a car crash in the season finale. Is Vaughn Dead? Will he return for another season of Alias? Will there be another season of Alias? If you want to know that , then scroll down if not

GET OUT OF HERE!  

Alias- Season 5?

Season 5 is looking very good. There are rumours that season 5 is the last season for Alias. Alias will show season 5 on thursday nights at 8 o clock i believe and it will be going up against the O.C. It will be taped around June , July, and will be shown in late september or early october.

Vaughn? Dead?  

I have it on the highest authority that Michael Vartan will be back as a series regular when Alias returns for its fifth season. The concern is when we'll see Michael--or anyone on Alias, for that matter. I'm told ABC suits didn't know of Jennifer Garner's pregnancy when they decided to renew the show (given the surprising early pickup, she probably didn't even know herself), and now the higher-ups are in something of a pickle trying to figure out when the show can return.  

Season 5 the last?  

From what I understand, everyone at the show is proceeding as if Season 5 will be the last. And that includes series creator J.J. Abrams. "We're sort of approaching this season as we do every season, like, 'This is it! So, let's just do the best job we can.' In that regard, I feel like it could be the last season, but there's been no indication [from ABC] like, "Wrap things up in 22!" And if such an edict were to come down from the network, J.J. assures me he'll be given enough time to script an appropriate farewell.  

and last but not least Nadia?

I hear that Nadia will be back for only three episodes for next season.  

More on Alias...
.J. Abrams Teases Alias Season Five: "Alias is actually going to see another odd seismic shift, but it seems to be par for the course for this show. I'm optimistic. I think it's a pretty cool story." Hmm, maybe Melissa George will get her wish and Lauren Reed will come back. "Alias is a show in which death has a very unspecific definition, so I love Melissa. I think she’s very talented, so I would always consider having her back."  

YAY YAY YAY HE's not dead! lol  Kiss
IP Logged

*Thank you AliasLedger -- you're the best*
Rachel
ForumsNet Member
USA 

"Be that which you expect others to be."

ae_rachel  
View Profile

Re: Alias Spoiler-Vaughn Dead? Also ... Season 5&a
« Reply #1 on: Jun 6th, 2005, 6:52pm »

There's no way they would kill off Vaughn because viewers would be enraged.  

Another thing... Garner's pregnancy has nothing to do with continuing to film. It has already been decided that they will shoot her from the chest up and use stunt doubles for everything else. It's the same thing they did with Debra Messing on Will and Grace.

I also believe I read somewhere that Jennifer Garner has a 7 year contract. So I don't think this will be the last season. When most shows go out... we usually know in the previous season. So I have hope that it will continue.

Melissa George probably will make a comeback... ratings were so high during the third season that I don't see how they couldn't bring her back! Any bets she comes back to spoil Syd and Vaughn's wedding to say they can't get married cause Lauren and Vaughn are still legally married? Oooo...  Wink

As for Nadia... it doesn't seem that many viewers like her. The only part I like about her is her thing with Weiss. Other than that, she's a horrible agent (have you ever seen her running... yikes!), and I don't think she's a very talented actress. Plus, it's Syd's show, not Nadia's!
IP Logged

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrafice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
jessica rabbit
ForumsNet Member
Puerto_Rico 

Happy Birthday Natalie Portman and menny more! Nat

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Jun 7th, 2005, 10:14am »

set them strait girl put this Hayden in his or her place ! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Coolapplause Rachel
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2005, 10:15am by jessica rabbit » IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE PORTMAN HAVE A GOOD ONE AND MENNY MORE AFTER THAT 06_09_1981you're fan 100% Picture of Natalie Portman and Hayden Christeon
Syd a.k.a Hayden
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Sydney Bristow

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: Jun 7th, 2005, 6:38pm »

Ok guys, that's a bit rude.  

No offense but i didn't write these articles, i just posted them from somewhere else for you guys. If you don't want to read it than don't you dont have to be so mean
IP Logged

Syd a.k.a Hayden
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Sydney Bristow

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: Jun 7th, 2005, 6:39pm »

And I'm a girl

Also im aware that it's sid's show and i like nadia and i think she is a great actress
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2005, 6:44pm by Syd a.k.a Hayden » IP Logged

Rachel
ForumsNet Member
USA 

ae_rachel  
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Jun 8th, 2005, 5:05pm »

I'm sorry if I offended you. I had no intention of doing so. I know you got all that from articles or websites. I got most of mine from magazines and similar sources. Don't take my rebuttal as offense, it was just what I heard, know, and what my personal opinion is.
IP Logged

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrafice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: Jun 8th, 2005, 7:37pm »

I didn't think that Rachel was responding to you personally, Hayden, but was simply responding to the article and disagreeing with it (not with you).
IP Logged
Syd a.k.a Hayden
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Sydney Bristow

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: Jun 9th, 2005, 8:38pm »

No, sorry, its not what rachel said its what jessica said
IP Logged

Valoriek
ForumsNet Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Jun 10th, 2005, 8:41pm »

i know U didnt mean any harm and i read you're post i feel so bad Hayden i APOLOGIZE  for jessica  rudeness. she can be a little mean i know her and i  APOLOGIZE for what she said ps.dont take what she said to heart and im sorry for her hurting U that way  Tongue Tongue sorry for her meanness sincerely Valorie'k  
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2005, 9:07pm by Valoriek » IP Logged
Rachel
ForumsNet Member
USA 

ae_rachel  
View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Jun 11th, 2005, 12:46am »

I just read an article in a magazine about this being Michael Vartan's final year of contract. We'll see if he comes back or if this turns into the final season
IP Logged

Syd a.k.a Hayden
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Sydney Bristow

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: Jun 11th, 2005, 1:49pm »

Ya so if it's his final year, so its prob. the end of alias. !  
Hope not though.

It's ok ValorieK, thanks  Grin
IP Logged

Mango Tango
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Jun 13th, 2005, 9:06am »

Hayden you forgot to put Marshall on the list, he is so funny especially in the episode where he accidentally kills the guy n needs to scoop out the guy's eye. (I have a spork)
IP Logged
Rachel
ForumsNet Member
USA 

ae_rachel  
View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Jun 13th, 2005, 3:44pm »

Jack is my personal favorite, but I love Vaughn, Marshall, Will (even if he is not there anymore), and of course Sydney!
IP Logged

Rachel
ForumsNet Member
USA 

ae_rachel  
View Profile

« Reply #13 on: Aug 15th, 2005, 7:23pm »

Don't know if anyone else read this already, but the writers are encorporating Jen Garner's pregnancy into the script. I've read that season 5 won't see much Sydney action because of it. Look for more of Garner's director debuts this season! Possibly more Jack/Sydney relationship development as well.
IP Logged

Rachel
ForumsNet Member
USA 

ae_rachel  
View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Sep 23rd, 2005, 5:58pm »

It seems as though there is a lot of info leading to Vaughn's demise this season, however, Vartan's agent and friends are denying any rumors.
IP Logged

Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.