Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 6:23am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Midseason returns... LOST, Chuck, 24 »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Other Television Shows
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   Midseason returns... LOST, Chuck, 24
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Midseason returns... LOST, Chuck, 24  (Read 1785 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Midseason returns... LOST, Chuck, 24
« on: Dec 22nd, 2009, 9:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

What will you be watching?

FOX has several new shows:  
Human Target: Based on the popular DC Comics comic book and graphic novel, HUMAN TARGET is a full-throttle action drama centered on CHRISTOPHER CHANCE (Mark Valley), a unique private contractor/security expert/bodyguard hired to protect.

Our Little Genius: Actor and comedian Kevin Pollak has been tapped to host OUR LITTLE GENIUS, the new game show that gives real child geniuses a chance to put their incredible knowledge to the test and win life-changing money for their families.

Past Life: From writer David Hudgins ("Friday Night Lights"), and inspired by the book "The Reincarnationist" by M.J. Rose, comes PAST LIFE, a new drama series about an unlikely pair of past-life detectives who investigate whether what is happening to you today is the result of who you were before.  

Sons of Tuscon: In the tradition of "Malcolm in the Middle" and "The Bernie Mac Show," SONS OF TUCSON is a family comedy about three brothers who hire a charming, wayward schemer to stand in as their father when their real one goes to prison. What begins as a business relationship evolves into something more complex and compelling: a family unlike any we've ever seen.

And of course, returning Jan 12 American Idol

NBC has new series and a returning favorite:

Chuck: Returns on January 10.

New series include:

Parenthood: Parenthood is a one hour drama inspired by the box office comedy hit of the same name.  

The Marriage Ref: Jerry Seinfeld is back and in the producer's chair for a funny and revealing series about the unpredictable and hilarious institution we call marriage. Married life takes center stage as celebrities, comedians and sports stars candidly comment, judge and decide who's right and who's wrong in real-life disputes between real-life spouses.

Also listed on the site, but not on any schedule I can find:
One Day: In the aftermath of a global event that devastates the world's infrastructures, a small band of survivors strives to rebuild society and unravel the mysteries of why the event took place and what the future has in store. Told from the point of view of an eclectic group of neighbors in a Van Nuys, California apartment building, this journey of survival will show us that hope is found in the smallest of victories and heroes are born every day.  

100 Questions: "100 Questions" is a new comedy series written and executive produced by Christopher Moynihan that provides hilarious answers to 100 questions about love. Charlotte Payne is looking for love and has rejected multiple marriage proposals -- but she has yet to meet Mr. Right. When she joins a popular online dating site, she gets a little help from her dating counselor Andrew - who requires her to take a 100-question compatibility test.

NBC will also be hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics

Coming up... CBS and ABC...  
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Re: Midseason returns... LOST, Chuck, 24
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22nd, 2009, 10:27pm »

ABC has a few new offerings:

Happy Town: Haplin, Minnesota, "Happy Town," has enjoyed an uneasy peace for five years, but all that is about to change. Still haunted by a number of unsolved kidnappings, the small town now faces a dark new crime that brings all its unresolved fears to the surface. Has the elusive "Magic Man" -- who many believe is responsible for the bizarre abductions -- returned to claim another victim? As Haplin's mysteries are revealed, many of its prominent citizens' motives come under scrutiny as their own secrets and personalities are peeled back one layer at a time.

The Deep End: Sterling Law is one of L.A.'s most prestigious law firms. Each year it recruits four new young lawyers from the finest law schools worldwide. It will nurture, guide and shape these recruits into the best damned lawyers  
they can possibly be -- or else.

And returning for it's final season on February 2 LOST.

Last (and least) CBS - who from what I can locate has NO new shows (other than a few reality, but I'll put those in Other Reality) Smiley
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Dec 23rd, 2009, 2:10am »

on Dec 22nd, 2009, 10:27pm, yesteach wrote:

Last (and least) CBS - who from what I can locate has NO new shows (other than a few reality, but I'll put those in Other Reality)  

Hmmm... No new shows? They still haven't covered the rest of the globe with CSI's.  Maybe they could do a CSI: Moscow or a CSI: London.  At the very least you'ld think they'd try to do a CSI: Juno or an NCIS: Pearl Harbor.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: Dec 23rd, 2009, 2:25am »

YAY for Chuck! :laff:
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.