Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 1:12pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Celebrity Apprentice 2 »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Reality Television Shows
   Other Reality Shows
(Moderators: Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Celebrity Apprentice 2
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Celebrity Apprentice 2  (Read 7126 times)
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

Celebrity Apprentice 2
« on: Mar 7th, 2009, 8:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

So did anyone else watch this show last Sunday?

I was actually a fan of Annie, I don't know why everyone made a big deal about her being bossy, she was just trying to organize them and she actually watched the show last season so she knew what she was talking about!!

Also I'm very happy about the person who got fired Tongue
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2009, 8:31pm by Heather » IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2
« Reply #1 on: Mar 7th, 2009, 9:05pm »

It was on again tonight... I don't even know who all is on there this year... I've never been a big fan, but I'm not even bothering this year...
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Mar 7th, 2009, 11:43pm »

I think Annie did fine.  The problem they had with her was that she was acting more like a project manager than Joan was. But then again, Joan let her daughter run the show a lot too.  The problem I have with the Celebrity Apprentice is that they rely too much on their connections for raising money than the actual task.  I think a better task would have been to come up with a unique pastry and see who made the best one with perhaps an advertising campaign to go with it.

As for the guys..Dice is an A-Hole.  Didin't wanna put on a hat to ruin his tough boy image.  Sheesh!  Get over yourself, dude. We have. A long time ago, in fact.  Dennis Rodman is almost as bad.  He hid in the van like he didn't wanna be noticed.  Dennis!  Your practically 6 1/2 feet tall, RED HAIR, TATOOS, and you dress like a pimp in heat.  If you don't like the attention, why do you opt to look that way?  Get over it and use your celebrityism to make some money for a charity.  Personally, I think Trump has a mancrush on Dennis.  Everytime anybody had anything bad to say about him, Trump would defend him.  It's just like last season with that fighter he was sucking up to every other minute.  

The reason I like to watch it mainly for their advertising challenges.  I like to judge who is more creative and see if the judges agree with my choice.  I think creativity and presentation should be worth more than how much money you can scam your friends and connections out of so you can win.
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 8th, 2009, 4:00pm »

I actually was never even a fan of the show until last season. So i've never watched all of a regular season... I watched like part of season 5 and that was it.

It is annoying to see all the celebs call their friends to make money. It's nice since it's for charity but how much work are they really putting into it? A lot of it is just calling their connections.

And Trump definitely picks favorites, Carol got screwed over last season.
IP Logged

^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Mar 10th, 2009, 3:50am »

I liked the guys costume design better than the women's.  Putting an "E" on the Zappos hero was just plain stupid.  Scott deserved to be canned.  I couldn't believe the flak Tom was getting.  I know they were ignoring him because he was goofing off during the decision making, but there was no reason to just ignore him.  I'm glad they didn't fie him.  Trump is still sucking up to Rodman, isn't he?  

As for the women...I even had to mute the TV when they were all yammerin'.  Just shut up, wilol ya? Yeah.  I know.  The guys weren't much better.  I'm beginning to dislike Herschel.  A lot.
IP Logged
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Mar 25th, 2009, 6:41pm »

Rodman's a tool.  (And not a very useful one at that.)  I really expected him to go this week.  I think Joan did a great job considering she was just flown in for the presentation.  I didn't like the vinettes or whatever the  :censored: they were called.  Had they done a military doomathingamajigbobber like the guys did, they would have won for sure.  I wasn't too impressed with the guys show but then again, I'm not much of a Brian McNight fan so whatever.  I would have been impressed though had he actually changed the lyrics of the song to reflect the product. (But that didn't happen.)  It was just a song.

In the previews for next week, it looks like Rodman gets hammered.  (From he booze and Trump.) Even money says Rodman gets fired next week.  I can hardly wait.
IP Logged
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Mar 30th, 2009, 1:38am »

What a stupid task.  How do they expect the guys to run a hotel with only four people and Dennis?  Granted, Dennis did a good job bringing those guys their wine, laying their clothes out and geting their dinner reservations, but then he disappears and is gone.  The girls on the other hand had more people and it should have been easier for them to do the many tasks that go along with this challenge.  

I think it sucked that Trump threw Baldwin and Vincent in the mix just to harrass the teams.  Stephen was actually pretty civil and had legitimate gripes whereas Vincent was a total jerk.

The outcome was what I had expected but not as satisfying as I had hoped.  They blamed Dennis' behaviour on his alcohol consumption rather than his ability to work with his fellow team mates and/or complete the tasks  he was given.  Even before they focused on his drinking, Dennis did okay at the start until he got tired or bored, then he left.  Perhaps he has Attention Deficit Disorder as well as having a drinking problem.

With Dennis gone now, it looks like Trump will be worshipping Joan even more.  I don't know how long I'll be able to take that.
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: Mar 30th, 2009, 10:25am »

I'm glad Dennis is gone now but there is a huge disadvantage on the mens team.
IP Logged

Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Mar 30th, 2009, 10:54pm »

on Mar 30th, 2009, 10:25am, Heather wrote:
I'm glad Dennis is gone now but there is a huge disadvantage on the mens team.

Not really.  The huge disadvantage was fired.

Besides, it looks like Trump switches the teams up next week.  A shot of the boardroom in the previews showed two coed teams. At least the girls won't have to put up with Rodman's antics and disappearing act.
IP Logged
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Apr 6th, 2009, 4:01am »

This was just total BS.  Trump goes off on a crusade and fires Khloe for something that didn't have anything to do with the task.  Instead of penalizing her for making a mistake in her past, he should have applauded her for trying to do the right thing and paying her debt to society. (She even picked a charity that helps them.) Unlike Rodman who didn't feel he even had a problem.  It's obvious Trump wants to keep the guys around for awhile and doesn't want to lose any more of them (even if they do suck).

Clint's video sucked major time. He should have been fired.  I do have to give a little credit to Herschel, though.  His idea of the captions helped make the video somewhat better. However, it still lacked something. No. On second thought, it lacked anything.

I think Melissa's only mistake was having the midgets/little people cuss at the end of the video.  If she hadn't left that in, I'm sure TBoz would still be around.  I knew when Trump knew she volunteered to come into the boardroom, it might cause a problem for her.  He needed a scapegoat anyways.  I'm sure the whole reason Joan and Melissa were put on different teams is so that there will be a mother vs. daughter challenge.

Next week it looks like there will be two challenges.  I'll betcha Joan and Melissa will be battling each other in one of these.  

Oh yeah and BTW, yeah Melissa, we know you've produced shows and such.  We don't need to be reminded that you can do that job every frickin' episode.   It's just that nobody has seen these productions that you're talking about so it's quite understandable that they don't know they exist.  But thanks for setting us straight. (again!)  

IP Logged
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Apr 7th, 2009, 1:39am »

I was just wondering...

Do you think Trump fired the person responsible for clearing Khloe for the show?     Embarassed
IP Logged
Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #11 on: Apr 7th, 2009, 12:59pm »

Trump has lost his mind and probably some viewers after that.

Tionne didn't do anything to be fired, he compared her to a person most people don't even remember, i didn't watch that season but i looked him up and apparently he gave up immunity so that's much worse!!

Khloe, she made some mistakes in her life but that was the past. He just insulted her, and completely humiliated her for no reason. And at the same time, he acted like Dennis Rodman was a hero.

Clint Black... ugh. I'm a country music fan but now I'm just going to remember him as the giant idiot who does it with laundry detergent. O_o
IP Logged

Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Apr 8th, 2009, 1:24am »

on Apr 7th, 2009, 12:59pm, Heather wrote:

Clint Black... ugh. I'm a country music fan but now I'm just going to remember him as the giant idiot who does it with laundry detergent. O_o

And he has a small load.  Cheesy
IP Logged
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: Apr 21st, 2009, 7:29pm »

:laff:

I'm rooting for Brande Roderick still. I guess Annie also. All of my favorites besides them are gone.
IP Logged

Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Apr 21st, 2009, 9:16pm »

Trump has kept Clint around when he should have been gone a long time ago. Most likely so he can have a men vs. women challenge again.  

Personally, I'm rooting for Hitler Annie to win the whole thing.

The guys don't seem cutthroat enough to be able to pull this thing off.  The excitement level of all three combined is less than that of watching a blade of grass grow.   :sleeping:

I don't see how Joan or Melissa can win this thing because once one is fired, the other will go ballistic and quit.  

IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.