Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 6:47am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « What factors would you consider for an episode to »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race Gossip, News & Recaps
(Moderators: JP, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   What factors would you consider for an episode to
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What factors would you consider for an episode to  (Read 328 times)
roberthans
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

What factors would you consider for an episode to
« on: Feb 25th, 2017, 5:40am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello,
I find a TAR episode good, some people would say otherwise. I'm aware that everyone has different opinions, so I wonder: What factors would you consider for an episode to be good?
In my opinion (in no particular order from most important to least important)…
1.) The leg design affects the episode, so much. A bad leg design may usually lead to a bad episode these days. A good leg design on the other hand usually makes us like an episode. For example, I would consider TAR27's 1st leg badly designed, and this affected my opinion on the episode.
2.) The locations and sceneries visited by TAR sometimes leave me awestruck. TAR28's Leg 5 in Chamonix may not have the most extraordinary tasks, but the scenery made me like the episode.
3.) The tasks themselves also affect my opinion on the episodes. The oil changing in Armenia during TAR28 ruined what could've potentially been an awesome leg overall.
4.) The teams creating intentional or unintentional drama also affect the episode. We've had memorable moments like mass quits in TAR22 and TAR25, the TUS in TAR21 and TAR28, the 2EP drama in TAR23, and more. Without these moments, the episodes could've been dull.
5.) The editing affects the episode overall. The moments that are shown in each episode would reflect how the whole episode would go. If the episode focuses on one team's story and ignores the other teams' significant scenes, the episode could go bad even with good tasks.
How about you? What factors would you consider for an episode to be good?
Thanks in advance

About Me: I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Device Management Software video , one of my work.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.