Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 4:59pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « just take when my coach on the line »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor 23 Spoilers
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   just take when my coach on the line
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: just take when my coach on the line  (Read 616 times)
jma325
ForumsNet Member
Afghanistan 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

just take when my coach on the line
« on: Nov 30th, 2015, 2:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ramos publicly expressed dissatisfaction, he innuendo Costa treat club and country double fifa coin standards, 'groin injury is difficult to say, sometimes you really hurt, and sometimes you just feel hurt. I hope that all the FIFA players in dealing with the national FIFA 16 ultimate team and clubs have the same sense of responsibility.' According to 'FIFA goal network' news for Ramos's remarks, Mourinho is very dissatisfied, in an interview, the madman hung up. Mourinho said in an interview for his two disciples small law and Diego - Costa defended his satire Ramos Road, 'Ramos is indeed a good FIFA player, but he is not a physician, he is not a doctor. , I do not, I just take when my coach on the line, I'm not a doctor. But Chelsea's medical staff and doctors in Spain are considered when they both did not fit to play FIFA game, I guess I'm not the only one that the pull Moss, who is not a doctor, and he certainly was not a doctor ', although the absence of the national FIFA 16 ultimate team game, but Diego - Costa and small law or in the weekend's Premier League starting side by side, Costa buy fifa coins scored 11 Premiership Ball, a small law completed the first 10 assists, both continue to play at Chelsea eye-catching.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.